Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
if i got this right, this is a dark route game???please answer honestly so i evade a vn thats not my cup...good luck further down the game...
To be honest not sure even I think it can be possible to achieve one not dark end, after all the game are choice based but note I am not a good option to trust as the game can have only bad ends.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
if i got this right, this is a dark route game???please answer honestly so i evade a vn thats not my cup...good luck further down the game...
To the best of my knowledge, this game potentially has both light and dark routes. To date, I haven't been forced to do anything particularly dark.

Reactions: MarsUltor

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
As Ashley said, she'll kind of have to once she's visibly pregnant.

But having Kari continue to work there, after a somewhat ominous first day, was a sign of her growing self-confidence (with Aria's encouragement and tutelage).

The challenge going forward is to let her continue to blossom while also coping with motherhood.
Still is not very realistic - no man wants his woman to be dressed like that in an adult den with drunk creeps - so the correct thing is to keep her home or at work in his multi-million company, when she wasn't his girl yet I agree with you it was a sign of her self confidence - but now we are at a new point and it should stop

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Asking again as nobody seems interested on to help.
Someone know how to instal the Walktrought mod? I know I must extract on the game folder of the game but was tryed that and noting, probably doed some error from my side, someone can explainwith detail the stepps to do that?
I have tryed and the things just dont merge.
Have tryed the options to merge the intire mood, and the folder called game on the game itself and the game folder itself but withaut results.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You won't get a facepalm from me, the story up to now is really good, I have made the odd choice where I thought later, maybe the other variant, but on the whole, a bloody good job done.Lois being in hospital was a rather big surprise, I thought doc was going to make her fertile again, but I was wrong, now she will get those boobs from Greenfield, let's wait and see. As for the girls in the basement, well, I have no idea how they are to be fitted into the story, looks interesting though. Can't wait to see the pregnant sisters, and you already said it all with Mallory, the milk bar in person! Great job, keep it up.
Thank you, my friend. I agree 100%. I have also back tracked a few decisions myself. I tried using the mod and it was great... at first... it gave good detail on the results of each choice and saved a lot of reload/replay time. However, once I got past the trip to the UK office and had the choice of relationship options with Lois, the choices are no longer labeled as to what results to expect from the choices but rather just force feed you the slave option as the ONLY option. I dropped it like a hot rock, reloaded the entire game and replayed from the start. However, I found there were still some options that felt like the slave path was being forced on me yet again. Part of that may have resulted from a coding error. Did you get the error during the H-scene with Cassie? I like her a lot! She's a petite little sunshine hottie.:love: Anyway, I had a nice chat with togs-games in DM, showed him the two errors I'd encountered accompanied by screenshots and save files. I also described the sense of being forced down the slave path with Lois but it was late by then, I was half asleep and could only find one example. However, it seems that our friend, togs-games, was able to take the bits I presented, combine his own expertise and solve the issues which will be available in the next update. So, I am going for a total clean slate for that new update, deleting all game and save game files for a fresh start as if I had never played the game before.
:love::love::love::love::love:

Upon first meeting Omega's girls in the basement my initial thought was, "what a perfect set up for a sex dungeon!" MC's dialogue leading up to that scene seemed to concur. I did not ask for any spoilers in that regard from Togs, nor did he offer.

I am also excited to see the sisters pregnant and glowing.:love: And, it just makes sense to me to bring Mallory into the family as Nursery Manager and primary wet nurse for all the babies. I think that would give Mallory a renewed sense of purpose and belonging to a family rather than continually isolated and utterly alone in her crappy little barn. What an horrible fate!

TBH, both Lois becoming fertile and the breast modification make zero sense from a story perspective and are counter intuitive to her character as we know her. Lois is a self made success in business, mainly through her superior skills and job performance but she knows how to flirt and use her feminine wiles to her advantage as well. She was recently promoted to an incredibly high position within MC's company and THAT should be what is foremost on her mind. The new hairstyle, change of wardrobe and change of attitude to be more professional in the office (at least when observed by others) all indicate that she has moved up and is adapting to her new role and increased responsibilities. If she were able to become fertile again and become pregnant she would in essence be giving up that new position to be a mother because she would not be able to do both. Also, why did she cut her hair and take on more conservative apparel options only to bimbo out with giant tits??? It makes absolutely zero sense!!! If Lois gets that lacto-max bullshit, I don't want to be with her any more. I will break up with her or reload to the choice menu on the plane and choose "business only" or try the option not to even tell her what the mad doctor suggested. I do not want ANY kinky bullshit with Lois. If anything, I would rather she got smaller implants or none at all but that would mean more surgery so I don't like that idea either. Plastic surgeons are butchers! And, Dr. Greenfield is a quack... a brilliant quack but I don't trust him, not with my girls. He can have the medical waste of the babies afterbirth and umbilicus for his experiments on MC but I do NOT want him near my lovely ladies or our babies! That is another hard stop for me. I do not trust that guy. I wouldn't trust a person like that IRL and I don't trust him in game either.

I railed on the BDSM option with Lois pretty hard because it's really NOT for me. However, what fans of that kink don't understand is that I fully support having that content in the game as long as there is a viable option for folks like me to avoid it! I want to romance Lois, not bind her down and beat her! Best scene with Lois so far was her reveal at the corporate party and she wanted to dance with me... with me... then she took me back to the hotel and shagged my pants off! Ahhh, what a beautiful dream:love::love::love::love::love: What? That actually happened? Well, I guess I can die a happy man now...;)(y) What? We had her up to the apartment at work too??? Hell, I thought I had just nodded off at my desk... You see Lois really is a dream girl and you don't mess with a man's dreams. That is why I never run down games I try once, didn't like and instantly delete. I'm not wanting to take a shit on someone else's favorite game. I'm already invested in this title, many, many hours of play and replay. So, I will fight and argue for what I feel is right. But, not to discard what other folks enjoy and want in the game, only to include and maintain the direction I saw it going from the start and allow me to have a path that makes me feel welcome too. After speaking with Togs, I have renewed confidence that this will continue to be a game I can enjoy for a long time to come. Thanks for your kind reply, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.08.28 - 15.55.06.11.png

PS: Love your Heisenberg avatar, mate!:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Thank you, my friend. I agree 100%. I have also back tracked a few decisions myself. I tried using the mod and it was great... at first... it gave good detail on the results of each choice and saved a lot of reload/replay time. However, once I got past the trip to the UK office and had the choice of relationship options with Lois, the choices are no longer labeled as to what results to expect from the choices but rather just force feed you the slave option as the ONLY option. I dropped it like a hot rock, reloaded the entire game and replayed from the start. However, I found there were still some options that felt like the slave path was being forced on me yet again. Part of that may have resulted from a coding error. Did you get the error during the H-scene with Cassie? I like her a lot! She's a petite little sunshine hottie.:love: Anyway, I had a nice chat with togs-games in DM, showed him the two errors I'd encountered accompanied by screenshots and save files. I also described the sense of being forced down the slave path with Lois but it was late by then, I was half asleep and could only find one example. However, it seems that our friend, togs-games, was able to take the bits I presented, combine his own expertise and solve the issues which will be available in the next update. So, I am going for a total clean slate for that new update, deleting all game and save game files for a fresh start as if I had never played the game before. :love::love::love::love::love:

TBH, both Lois becoming fertile and the breast modification make zero sense from a story perspective and are counter intuitive to her character as we know her. Lois is a self made success in business, mainly through her superior skills and job performance but she knows how to flirt and use her feminine wiles to her advantage as well. She was recently promoted to an incredibly high position within MC's company and THAT should be what is foremost on her mind. The new hairstyle, change of wardrobe and change of attitude to be more professional in the office (at least when observed by others) all indicate that she has moved up and is adapting to her new role and increased responsibilities. If she were able to become fertile again and become pregnant she would in essence be giving up that new position to be a mother because she would not be able to do both. Also, why did she cut her hair and take on more conservative apparel options only to bimbo out with giant tits??? It makes absolutely zero sense!!! If Lois gets that lacto-max bullshit, I don't want to be with her any more. I will break up with her or reload to the choice menu on the plane and choose "business only" or try the option not to even tell her what the mad doctor suggested. I do not want ANY kinky bullshit with Lois. If anything, I would rather she got smaller implants or none at all but that would mean more surgery so I don't like that idea either. Plastic surgeons are butchers! And, Dr. Greenfield is a quack... a brilliant quack but I don't trust him, not with my girls. He can have the medical waste of the babies afterbirth and umbilicus for his experiments on MC but I do NOT want him near my lovely ladies or our babies! That is another hard stop for me. I do not trust that guy. I wouldn't trust a person like that IRL and I don't trust him in game either.

I railed on the BDSM option with Lois pretty hard because it's really NOT for me. However, what fans of that kink don't understand is that I fully support having that content in the game as long as there is a viable option for folks like me to avoid it! I want to romance Lois, not bind her down and beat her! Best scene with Lois so far was her reveal at the corporate party and she wanted to dance with me... with me... then she took me back to the hotel and shagged my pants off! Ahhh, what a beautiful dream:love::love::love::love::love: What? That actually happened? Well, I guess I can die a happy man now...;)(y) What? We had her up to the apartment at work too??? Hell, I thought I had just nodded off at my desk... You see Lois really is a dream girl and you don't mess with a man's dreams. That is why I never run down games I try once, didn't like and instantly delete. I'm not wanting to take a shit on someone else's favorite game. I'm already invested in this title, many, many hours of play and replay. So, I will fight and argue for what I feel is right. But, not to discard what other folks enjoy and want in the game, only to include and maintain the direction I saw it going from the start and allow me to have a path that makes me feel welcome too. After speaking with Togs, I have renewed confidence that this will continue to be a game I can enjoy for a long time to come. Thanks for you kind reply, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 2906772
I also love Lois as she is, but we are not the writer. Let's wait and see what comes

damupoohbear

Feb 14, 2019
There's a traceback error in the phone with the mod installed, i can't call Kiki or Vanessa.
I got the same error even on a fresh un-modded copy, and on top of that I can only even click those two and Ashley, and the phone seems to just be active pretty much all of the time until I click it and get the error.
I didn't even notice until I got a choice that reminded me I was supposed to have called Kiki and Vanessa at some point prior about the job offer, since I was skipping text due to not being able to continue old saves for like the 3rd update in a row.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The phone (And by extension, the calendar) system's a neat idea but everything you can even do with it gets ignored or pushed back by other characters thus far and it feels like everything it does could have just been a variable brought on by a dialogue choice, instead of every time we get told we have access to the phone dialing everyone one at a time for 3-4 minutes for maybe some dialogue/plot.

Jan 18, 2021
For example if MC wants to have kids with Kari and her sisters, they need somewhere bigger to live. I could buy a somewhat suitable model for $100+ and still have a lot to do, or I can build one. Given that I'm out of work due to the writers' strike, guess which choice looks better right now?
Have you considered asking for donations? A few years ago, the author of the "Lithium Comic" and "One Human, Being" (among others) published on their blog a link to a Renderosity wishlist containing several dozen models. A few weeks later, that list was empty because some fans like me had bought/gifted all models on the wishlist.

Although I have no idea how many there are, I am sure that some fans of The Roommate would be happy to contribute to a one-time donation of 3D models even if they may not be comfortable with the recurring fees of the Patreon model. Besides, it is fun for the contributors to see "their" models used in new renders a few weeks later and to think "hey, a bit of that scene exists thanks to my donation."

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Please someone help me with the damn Walkrtought mod!
Have already wrighted about taht 2 times, few messages ago and noting

• Haha
Reactions: Zenae

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
unzip the mod in your main folder for the Roommate, it will auto install in the game folder

Reactions: OttO45

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Or if your having a big problem it would be better to contact the Author of the mod Jokerleader Here Togs has said many times that the use of mods could (and will) break the game and that saves wont work on regular unmoded game play.........

Reactions: Zenae and IPsycho

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
There's a bunch of pictures in the game folfer that I haven't seen. Are they not implemented? I hate when games lock you out of content.

Last edited:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Or if your having a big problem it would be better to contact the Author of the mod Jokerleader Here Togs has said many times that the use of mods could (and will) break the game and that saves wont work on regular unmoded game play.........
You can say that again!

Reactions: Zenae

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
There's a bunch of pictures in the game folfer that I haven't seen. Are they not implemented? I hate when games lock you out of content.
Your not locked out. You are just on a different path with the girls. Those are scenes that would play out if you were on another path with that girl Ya Know... Girlfriend / Slut / Mistress / Etc .....

Reactions: ImperialD
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes