ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
jeezz ... seems Lois is a match for the way the MC is ... stubborn ass ... :LOL:
love the way Kiki turned out from my choice for her ... i fucking love it ... maid outfit looked great on her :love:
sub is the way to go for Kiki ... oh yeah :love:
W.T.G togs ... dude your awesome
i do have a question togs ...will we got a shot at Harriet at some point .. i mean damn she's hot man :love:
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRoommate-0.9.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: MasterChild

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the save files are plain text for Ren'py games. MacOSX is a unix variant, and may have different end-of-line characters than Windows. The pre-Unix MacOS, windows, and Unix had different EOL characters. May need to use an editor the save as a Unix-style text file.
Yeah I have no idea what any of this means. Can you explain like I'm 5?

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Do some tablets use Android as their OS?? (I don't use a tablet, so I have no clue.) Android players want to chime in? Are you really playing these games on phones, or on tablets with significantly larger screens?
Answer, android tablets are very much a thing, yes. I've been using my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ for a couple of years now, the screen is around 12", making it way better for watching video, reading ebooks or of course AVN's. Most android ports are fine, but occasionally there is a problem with the positioning of the text box.The new S9 ultra's should be even better for watchability, the screen is nearly 15" with 1TB of Ram, and a price tag to match. As for why, my main pc is in a more public part of the house, I prefer to read AVN's in private, which the tablets portability allows me to do.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
yep, you're correct. just downloaded the full version and its still doing it.

I guess i'll have to start a fresh game, annoying but i'll deal.
did you play the Inbetween Updates ? I had no Issues with save games (I killed the WT since version 9.05) with neither of them compr. and Full version.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes