PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
trying to load any save just tosses me back to the main menu or to early game standing in the apt with Kari and her asking if we expect sex after the first date?
When you play with the mod all of your saves are connected to that mod. You cannot play those saves without the updated mod. They will not work.

I encountered this same thing and considering that the mod is no longer being updated by JokerLeader and the "new guy" decided to break from what Joker had been doing to do his own thing, I restarted WITHOUT the mod and now all my saves work once again. I enjoyed playing with the real Joker's mod. This new person has a lot to learn about creating AVN mods, especially following in the footsteps of one of the all time greats like JokerLeader.

Anyway... that's what you need to know, my friend. Either keep using the updated mod as it catches up to the current game build or do what I did, scrap that mod and start over. TBH, I flew through the first half of the game in about an hour having set for "skip all" in settings and riding the CTRL key in short bursts so I didn't go too far too fast. If you choose to skip all text it will still stop for choices. You can roll back a few frames for context if needed. Just don't roll forward. Click through those frames or the game will get buggy on you. Words to the wise. Hope this helps you, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Screenshot 2023-09-08 031906.png

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Roommate with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod to v0.9.12.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Roommate [v0.9.12] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 350mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I got it, i was just having some fun with my last replies. I'll shut up and go play now
OK, fair enough. Didn't get it if it was a joke.
*******************************************************************************************

On the topic of the mod - is there a consensus about whether it is worth using anymore now that the new "joker" seems to really be living down to the name??
This is the 2nd or 3rd update in a row that has failed to be able to load the previous save. Is the mod providing enough to make it worth the annoying need to start every update from scratch and waste time FFing through earlier content hoping you remember every choice you made months/years ago in earlier releases? I didn't mind doing it once or twice, but the learning curve is either seriously delayed or nonexistent for the new modder, and it is starting to get old fast IMHO.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
OK, fair enough. Didn't get it if it was a joke.
*******************************************************************************************

On the topic of the mod - is there a consensus about whether it is worth using anymore now that the new "joker" seems to really be living down to the name??
This is the 2nd or 3rd update in a row that has failed to be able to load the previous save. Is the mod providing enough to make it worth the annoying need to start every update from scratch and waste time FFing through earlier content hoping you remember every choice you made months/years ago in earlier releases? I didn't mind doing it once or twice, but the learning curve is either seriously delayed or nonexistent for the new modder, and it is starting to get old fast IMHO.
The dev has a habit of going back and changing up bits and pieces with each new update, which will often cause conflicts with any mods (and means that it's not always advisable to pick up a game from right at the end of the previous update, even in the vanilla game: Going back a few in-game days or a week will often throw up new additions).

Last edited:
Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

surja

Jul 27, 2019
Does anyone else get an error every 3rd click? I use it with joker mod

"Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present"

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
When you play with the mod all of your saves are connected to that mod. You cannot play those saves without the updated mod. They will not work.

I encountered this same thing and considering that the mod is no longer being updated by JokerLeader and the "new guy" decided to break from what Joker had been doing to do his own thing, I restarted WITHOUT the mod and now all my saves work once again. I enjoyed playing with the real Joker's mod. This new person has a lot to learn about creating AVN mods, especially following in the footsteps of one of the all time greats like JokerLeader.

Anyway... that's what you need to know, my friend. Either keep using the updated mod as it catches up to the current game build or do what I did, scrap that mod and start over. TBH, I flew through the first half of the game in about an hour having set for "skip all" in settings and riding the CTRL key in short bursts so I didn't go too far too fast. If you choose to skip all text it will still stop for choices. You can roll back a few frames for context if needed. Just don't roll forward. Click through those frames or the game will get buggy on you. Words to the wise. Hope this helps you, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 2968536
I'll be honest, I took some offense to what you said. I'm not trying to follow in anyone's footsteps, I never said my mod was perfect, and I wasn't trying to go out of my way to make it compatible with other versions of the game. It's just a mod of a mod, and I made it for me. I just happened to share it here because I figured other people might like it, too, and several people apparently do. And Joker did update his mod recently.

Now, the main reason I'm posting here is to tell those people who do like my mod that I've just updated it. Now I did spot some mistakes that I made in previous versions in the process, but I fixed them as best as I could. It's a little moot, however, as togs recently announced on his Patreon feed that he intends to publicly release a new version of the game tomorrow. When that happens, I'll have to update my mod again, and I don't know how long that will take, but I hope my mod's users can enjoy playing my mod for the brief period that it is up-to-date.

Reactions: Maviarab and rnzn

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'll be honest, I took some offense to what you said. I'm not trying to follow in anyone's footsteps, I never said my mod was perfect, and I wasn't trying to go out of my way to make it compatible with other versions of the game. It's just a mod of a mod, and I made it for me. I just happened to share it here because I figured other people might like it, too, and several people apparently do. And Joker did update his mod recently.

Now, the main reason I'm posting here is to tell those people who do like my mod that I've just updated it. Now I did spot some mistakes that I made in previous versions in the process, but I fixed them as best as I could. It's a little moot, however, as togs recently announced on his Patreon feed that he intends to publicly release a new version of the game tomorrow. When that happens, I'll have to update my mod again, and I don't know how long that will take, but I hope my mod's users can enjoy playing my mod for the brief period that it is up-to-date.
Dude... I shared my mace blunt honest opinions based on my personal experience in this game both with and without your mod. No amount of whining on your behalf will change my opinions. The cold, hard truth is that I did NOT enjoy your mod but rather the opposite. It was my single worst experience with a mod in an AVN ever. There was a strong bias in the mod dialogue toward Sub and Slave paths, including additional scenes that I did not request or even want to see. That is only one example. This is not a review. I didn't appreciate your mod. I found it offensive to me and I will not apologize for my utter disappointment. I am happy again playing the base version of the game as Togs intended and am much happier now as a result.

Note: If you don't reply, I won't say anything more about your mod. I do not intend to continue talking about a mod I didn't enjoy. So, just leave me out of it next time and I won't feel the need to speak. Fair enough? Hope so because every time you include my name in a reply, it reminds me of that disappointment. No reminder and I forget about the disappointment... Does that make sense? Hope so because I really am done with this whole discussion.

Adventure ever on, Phat:censored:

surja

Jul 27, 2019
Does anyone else get an error every 3rd click? I use it with joker mod

"Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present"
It seems that the error does not appear if I select other girls when assigning the girls their positions. Not a single error occurred with the joker mod.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes