SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Roommate [v0.9.13]

It's late so I'll provide some commentary on this build tomorrow morning.

I didn't want people to think I had delayed the release for financial gain, so this build is public.

Having said that, although the writers have settled, SAG-AFTRA are still on strike, so I'm still furloughed and your contributions are doubly welcome!

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
Just some silly examples of the things you don't think about when you're playing/critiquing a game
I didn't realize how much creating and reworking you do to models and textures and all of it looks really good from what I've seen. I mean the graphical quality overall in the game is really good compared to many of the other games on here but if you are doing that much you are pretty skilled at it.

I think you may be over prioritizing some of the small details like reworking the tires on the car or creating chicken soup and I don't think most people would notice or feel like they are missing anything if the tires didn't look better or if you just planned the shot so you never saw the soup so you wouldn't have to spend time making it. The work you do is really good, but I think focusing your time on small detail things like that in an adult game is not going to get as much recognition as your characters and the story and the adult content.

Since you mentioned you get most comments on what people don't like and not what they like, I'll say what I like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
positive feedback is hard so there are things that get sidelined because it's rare for someone to say "I really liked such and such..."
Alrighty... girl wise I liked:
Lois - she's smart, accomplished, insecure because of her past, hot (especially when wearing darker red/black makeup) and all the smuttiest content is with her. (I know I said I'd stick to likes, but comparatively Kari is just kinda dumb, bland, and someone that it'd be pretty annoying to actually be in a relationship with or even just be around much).
Kayla - her model is in a fair few games and she's a definite looker. I dig how slutty she is. I would have liked to see how disastrous/funny it'd have been if we'd made her the head receptionist straight away. I'm hoping we can get her dressing slutty at the office and using her as such (shame we couldn't insist that she kept wearing the top she cut down). I hope she was lying about being on the pill.
Cassie - While short haired girls aren't usually my thing, I like that she's slender and tall, I dig her attitude and the setup with her past. I'm hoping now she's in a flat there'll be regular content with her, I'm also hoping just like with the high heels the MC will be able to push her into getting dolled up a lot more, I liked her on that casual day and want to see her regularly in a more extreme version of that.
But there are loads of others that are attractive and I might get into with the right content, only ones I don't like much are the main girl, hucows - stepmother and one of the 4 sisters, and I wasn't much fussed with Rei or Jenny but maybe they'll win me around.

Content-wise:
The best smut in the game was by far taking Lois to the pub or the club and the more dirty content there... I also liked the dialogue around giving her $5 and stuff for a blowjob. (though as stated, I'd like to get all the submissive/whore/slut content while making her my main girl / wifey). I would like to see that kind of stuff with the other girls, and is probably the only thing that could get me interested in Kari if the MC used her being so dumb and naïve against her to corrupt her into something far more worthwhile.
Breeding - I like the idea of knocking people up, it's my only issue with Lois (though maybe Einstein can come up with a way to grow a new womb inside her or something)... I hope paying the Barista means you can knock her up, Kayla was lying about being on the pill... and I'll put a baby in all those 4 sisters, though I was only really vibing the more sensible white-hair one, I'm interested to see how she'll react in the sack as she seems to be doing this in a more businessy way... was a shame when we were with Cassie that it was pullout or anal, I was hoping for a way to convince her to just take a creampie anyway before her birth control kicks in.
Sex dungeon - I love the idea of this, and there's some hot girls down there, I hope the MC embraces being a cult leader more and can actually start having a fuck-fest down there, though it might take shaking things up a bit.

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
togs-games, cheers for the update

Lois needs to take a minimal dose of lactomax to help with the recovery. From there, there are three options:

- keep her very small
- restore her to roughly the size she was before
- go bigger

I originally planned to cover the latter two options but, much as I love boobs, she does look good with a smaller chest.

You're right about the conversation with Gina, will correct that!

Reactions: gregers

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
the game is great but there are to many girls that dont get attention after introduction.
what kind of sugar daddy pays 1500$ to see his girl for coffee over and over again? i want to bang her daily.
That's entirely down to lack of time. Hope to build up more of a "library" of dates as time goes by.

Reactions: katzenstreu

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.9.12] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
just heads up new ver out

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRoommate-0.9.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes