Jul 21, 2021
As Gregers said, Kari (the redhead) was always intended to be the main LI - it says as much in the blurb for the game. Lois was originally intended to be the slutty secretary and very much a side character, but she's fun and easy to write, and by virtue of her job, MC spends a lot of time with her.

This is my first game and that very much shows, especially in the early stages. I didn't know what a "sandbox" was when I started this, or "NTR" or a million other things. I try stuff out, some things work better than others.

Some characters and events provoke strong responses - people are VERY vocal about things they don't like, but getting useful positive feedback is hard so there are things that get sidelined because it's rare for someone to say "I really liked such and such..."

There are exceptions. There's a gag early on where Mallory tells MC she's in "dire straights" and MC tells her there's no "money for nothing"...

A couple in the Ukraine said that was the funniest thing in the last year and sent me a $100 gift card for renderosity!

Finally, it is just me, ONE person, that has to do everything, so there are lots of things I'd like to cover, but only so many hours in the day, so until I can clone myself there's only so much I can do!
Mate love your game really and suscribed to your patreon. The tone is super genuine and both light and really kinky. I would be very glad to give you some positive feedback on discord (don’t know where in the server though!) but overall: don’t listen to the non constructive critics and keep it genuine and original!
the game is lovely already! Keep going mate, you are doing it great so far!

Reactions: togs-games

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Reactions to 0.9.13:
My reactions to your reactions!

Day 69 - Lois:

Lois will move in with you if she's your girlfriend or to another apartment in the complex otherwise.

Day 70 - Morning:

It may be a perspective thing, but the coffee cup is right next to her.

I thought about MC kissing her when she goes to bed the night before, or hugging her this morning, but I figured he'd be afraid to get near her chest. That's why they do it with her bent over like that.

Given that there's no property manager for Lastname Park and that the MC determines who gets to live there, it doesn't seem out of line for someone to keep track of who's moving in and when.

Mike's:

I thought it had been telegraphed quite strongly how much Lois's self-esteem is dependent on her boobs. Even during the interviews if Kari or Mallory come up, one of MC's reactions is that Lois is jealous of anyone with larger breasts.

I do think Lois is extra sensitive today, but yes MC is being MC...

Gina:

The idea is that Gina is a significant player at the sex club. So she would be the one taking care of supplies, etc., and it's only open in the evenings, so she would have stuff shipped to her.

One the subject of the club, I had decided to call it "The Grange" but given that there's a "Grand Master" I thought it would be funnier to call it "The Lodge"

Gregers had already pointed out that the conditions to trigger the conversation with Gina were incorrect, so I've tweaked it to more properly reflect MC's experience, or lack of!

MC referring to Gina as Lois's mistress is meant to be him trying to be funny. We already know that Lois is kind of disdainful about his humour at times, so I like to play on that.

I took Gina to extremes because Lois initially gushes about what a kind, sweet, person she is, and then we find out she's a real animal when it comes to sex. I seriously wanted to have Gina turn out to be a man, but I couldn't face the shitstorm that would have followed that!

Lois's wanting to go home was meant to be open to interpretation, although there's a gag from MC I accidentally cut out about the dildo saving her on produce (there have been a couple of past references to Lois using vegetables to pleasure herself). That's restored in the next build.

Kari:

Kari's absence is down several factors.

Firstly, she only left on Saturday morning and originally planned to return on Sunday night.

I think she'd still be a little jealous about Lois, even though (being the sweet girl she is) she said she'd make way for you to look after her.

And she would be working on Sunday, of course.

Kari hasn't called because she has a bone (or two) to pick with MC, but her planned return is delayed because it turns out Kiri has hit peak fertility and Kari yields to her.

Side Images:

Yes, they're due for an overhaul. On the TO DO list!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I thought about MC kissing her when she goes to bed the night before, or hugging her this morning, but I figured he'd be afraid to get near her chest. That's why they do it with her bent over like that.
Sure, face-to-face hugging is out for at least the next week, if not several. That shouldn't stop him from kissing her, or hugging her from behind though, with his hands on her waist. And it seems like she could really use a hug right now.
I thought it had been telegraphed quite strongly how much Lois's self-esteem is dependent on her boobs. Even during the interviews if Kari or Mallory come up, one of MC's reactions is that Lois is jealous of anyone with larger breasts.
Oh yeah, I did know that she had pinned a lot on them, but it's even more than I thought. The way she's been the last couple days, I'm actually a bit concerned leaving her alone by herself. When our guy finally catches on, he really needs to tell her that he didn't fall in love with her boobs, he fell in love with her. Too bad that he can't show her how much he still likes her smaller boobs until they heal.

Reactions: Emelex and Maviarab

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I love Lois and I agree that I can't wait until she's healed to show her just how much I love her, I hope to get her in better spirits and confident in herself.

Also, I can't wait until Lois moves in and I can wake up next to both Kari and Lois every morning. :love:

We have been getting Lois and Kari stuff lately, but what about Cassie, she's supposed to be our girlfriend too (assuming you pick the option), but really the only interaction with her is saying hello and goodbye to her at work, with brief conversations mixed in sometimes.

Reactions: xapican

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Maybe you should ask him why he didn't payed alimony for you? ;)
Alimony is paid to a spouse you have divorced. Child support is paid (usually to that ex-spouse) to support your minor children of which said ex-spouse has custody

If someone married their minor child, and then divorced them, I'm pretty sure what the child/ex-spouse gets is called intense psychiatric therapy.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I love Lois and I agree that I can't wait until she's healed to show her just how much I love her, I hope to get her in better spirits and confident in herself.

Also, I can't wait until Lois moves in and I can wake up next to both Kari and Lois every morning. :love:

We have been getting Lois and Kari stuff lately, but what about Cassie, she's supposed to be our girlfriend too (assuming you pick the option), but really the only interaction with her is saying hello and goodbye to her at work, with brief conversations mixed in sometimes.
Ah. Slight problem there, in that I pulled the option to make Cassie a girlfriend - it was just one step too far in terms of how much work it would be to include her in that category. So my apologies if you had gone for that option in the brief time it was possible. I will come up with a workaround, but be aware it won't be possible to pursue the GF thing in a meaningful way.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Ah. Slight problem there, in that I pulled the option to make Cassie a girlfriend - it was just one step too far in terms of how much work it would be to include her in that category. So my apologies if you had gone for that option in the brief time it was possible. I will come up with a workaround, but be aware it won't be possible to pursue the GF thing in a meaningful way.
I thought it was weird that the player could ask Cassie to be his girlfriend after one date, if you could call it that.

Also, I've been wondering for a while: who is Mallory's long-lost daughter going to turn out to be? I don't know why the player doesn't just ask IRIS to try to find her like she found Jennie's sister.

Reactions: MarsUltor

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I just went back to an earlier save and the option was still available, I ended up picking Mistress this time though and skipping ahead to catch back up, still wasn't any Cassie content so yeah I guess I still wonder if Cassie will at all get any content in the near future. :p

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I just went back to an earlier save and the option was still available, I ended up picking Mistress this time though and skipping ahead to catch back up, still wasn't any Cassie content so yeah I guess I still wonder if Cassie will at all get any content in the near future. :p
LoL how many LI worth girls are in this game? (really I'm curious maybe someone can count and name them?) besides Cari and Lois ? (togs fault he made them so sexy) :ROFLMAO: Poor guy has to add complete paths for them and for some 2 or 3 different aproaches if Gf, Miss,or Slut, nothing for impatient people....;)

Oct 10, 2022
LoL how many LI worth girls are in this game? (really I'm curious maybe someone can count and name them?) besides Cari and Lois ? (togs fault he made them so sexy) :ROFLMAO: Poor guy has to add complete paths for them and for some 2 or 3 different aproaches if Gf, Miss,or Slut, nothing for impatient people....;)
4 the sisters, 5 the first wave of secretaries, 2 intern candidates, 4 second wave of secretaries, Lois, Doc, secretary of crazy doc, 10 or so cultists, 1 Kari's boss from tits café, Ashley, buttercup, 2 from company, 1 cop, 1 ex, fake friend's GF aka the other ex, 3-4 from UK, a few more for the good measure.

So over 40 I assume. :unsure:

For LI worthiness, I think everybody is different so each could be worthy LI.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
4 the sisters, 5 the first wave of secretaries, 2 intern candidates, 4 second wave of secretaries, Lois, Doc, secretary of crazy doc, 10 or so cultists, 1 Kari's boss from tits café, Ashley, buttercup, 2 from company, 1 cop, 1 ex, fake friend's GF aka the other ex, 3-4 from UK, a few more for the good measure.

So over 40 I assume. :unsure:

For LI worthiness, I think everybody is different so each could be worthy LI.
That's like... way more than a mouthful... Jus' Sayin':cool:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes