GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Mallory moving is coming soon...Togs has stated this himself
YEah caught that too
She still 'wants' you regardless of whether you are going the baby route.
Yeah, but I can't refuse her... If I'm commited 100% with Kari, I want a choice to refuse all the others...

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
I think now that the player will have a choice with Lois's boobs about which size to go for if the player keeps them small I think it would make sense on the sub/slave route to play off lois's jealousy, minor inferiority complex about her boobs and a throw back to the plane where she got off watching the MC bang the flight attendant on the plane and have the MC sleep with other characters with bigger boobs in front of Lois as some and with the choice to have the MC or the other woman mock her small boobs for some cuckquean content.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Damn, I gotta control myself & wait for some content to build up instead of succumbing to temptation & downloading 1day updates :ROFLMAO:

Btw, looking at the talk with Gina, is the Lois slave path also unavoidably gonna involve other men like the whore path? Or will there be an option for harsh training but with mc only, & maybe a few girls like Gina/Kiki?
(Men watching may be fine - even though I'd prefer MC to be the one edging & spanking Lois in the stocks, putting on a show as a Master-slave couple with no one else, especially no other men, being too involved. )
But I'm just curious about available paths/options mostly.

I love the BDSM content with Lois (made Gina & Kiki .relations to be submissive too) & would definitely love the promised "extreme" training content, but without involvement of other men if possible :unsure:

Since the club seems to be integral to the slave path. When reaffirming the relationship with lois after the accident, the club is always mentioned, either that mc knows of a club - if they haven't gone there already, or that maybe the club can help in training - if you chose the slatine suite, or that gina & grand master could help - if visited the public areas.
So was wondering if Gina's suggestions represent all available options for the path or a small group like MC>Gina>Lois training in the Saltine room could also be an option...

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Damn, I gotta control myself & wait for some content to build up instead of succumbing to temptation & downloading 1day updates :ROFLMAO:

Btw, looking at the talk with Gina, is the Lois slave path also unavoidably gonna involve other men like the whore path? Or will there be an option for harsh training but with mc only, & maybe a few girls like Gina/Kiki?
(Men watching may be fine - even though I'd prefer MC to be the one edging & spanking Lois in the stocks, putting on a show as a Master-slave couple with no one else, especially no other men, being too involved. )

I love the BDSM content with Lois (made Gina & Kiki .relations to be submissive too) & would definitely love the promised "extreme" training content, but without involvement of other men if possible :unsure:

Since the club seems to be integral to the slave path. When reaffirming the relationship with lois after the accident, the club is always mentioned, either that mc knows of a club - if they haven't gone there already, or that maybe the club can help in training - if you chose the slatine suite, or that gina & grand master could help - if visited the public areas.
So was wondering if Gina's suggestions represent all available options for the path or a small group like MC>Gina>Lois training in the Saltine room could also be an option...
As always, I'm making work for myself by trying to cover a lot of bases! Right now, I'm thinking that with both Lois and Kiki as possible submissives and Gina having moved into the apartment complex, there would be all kinds of possibilities. The difficult part is finding time to do them all!

I don't want to give too much away, but the blueprints for the basement at the office included "Play Rooms" and there's a lot of stuff in boxes the MC hasn't got around to checking yet...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, I don't really see any reason to involve anyone else in their relationship—men or women. The MC and Lois have been managing to do their own thing just fine so far. But we'll see how it all shakes out.

Reactions: Remembrance

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Yeah, I don't really see any reason to involve anyone else in their relationship—men or women. The MC and Lois have been managing to do their own thing just fine so far. But we'll see how it all shakes out.
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed when MC didn't have any option to do anything with Lois in the club & left everything to Gina.
The exhibitionism was fine, even with the 2 guys watching. They can watch & admire but cannot have, cause she belongs to MC & MC is happy to show that off.
Having some help in training from a female was fine as well, especially since Gina is/will also be MC's woman & is experienced in such matters.
However what I hated was MC's attitude to outsource Lois's training entirely to others. MC+Lois should've been the main theme with MC training Lois personally as her Master. With some guidance from others if necessary, but not as a side character or onlooker only.

Gina's suggestions were intriguing & the club's exhibition events sound interesting.
Fingers crossed we get an option to participate in them & train Lois in public(in club) personally, maybe with minimal help from a few girls if necessary.
Shouldn't be too hard to branch such options, but I'm no dev afterall.
So yeah, let's see how it turns out. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

As always, I'm making work for myself by trying to cover a lot of bases!
That's one of the reasons the game's so great & everyone loves all the variations/possibilities.
We're all grateful to you for working extra :love:
I honestly admire the overlaying images you use. Idk if those partial images take less time to render or what, but it saves space for sure & personally I feel it's very cool to use layering images like that.

I don't want to give too much away, but the blueprints for the basement at the office included "Play Rooms" and there's a lot of stuff in boxes the MC hasn't got around to checking yet...
Wow. So the club was only tip of the iceberg, & still had 2 variations (saltine suite & public area).
Man now I kinda feel bad for wishing more variations in the club public exhibition events.
I still maintain that MC personally training Lois in front of others in the club would be hot.
But so many branches must be tiring to write & code.
You have my admiration if we still get such options in the club public area events :giggle:

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed when MC didn't have any option to do anything with Lois in the club & left everything to Gina.
The exhibitionism was fine, even with the 2 guys watching. They can watch & admire but cannot have, cause she belongs to MC & MC is happy to show that off.
Having some help in training from a female was fine as well, especially since Gina is/will also be MC's woman & experienced in such matters.
However what I hated was MC's attitude to outsource Lois's training entirely to others. MC+Lois should've been the main theme with MC training Lois personally as her Master. With some guidance from others if necessary, but not as a side character or onlooker only.

Gina's suggestions were intriguing & the club's exhibition events sound interesting.
Fingers crossed we get an option to participate in them & train Lois in public(in club) personally, maybe with minimal help from a few girls if necessary.
So yeah, let's see how it turns out. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
100% agree with all this, while a hot scene with Gina in the club it should be us. Hopefully we will take over with Gina overseeing.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hopefully we will take over with Gina overseeing.
I don't distinguish between sharing with men or women, so it makes no difference to me if it's Gina or Jeb or a polycule of twelve chartered accountants from Croydon getting involved. But that's where togs can't really hope to satisfy everyone: They'll have to just pick the options they prefer and then we can all have fun yelling at them after.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
100% agree with all this, while a hot scene with Gina in the club it should be us. Hopefully we will take over with Gina overseeing.
Honestly I would prefer "assisting" to "overseeing". A constant thread in most of our guy's relationships is that he's older and more experienced than the girls are. He should be perfectly capable of training his subs himself, he's been doing perfectly well right up until that scene; I don't recall there ever being anything to suggest that he is inexperienced before then. Him suddenly not knowing what he was doing for the sake of a scene that most of us didn't even like was very jarring.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't distinguish between sharing with men or women, so it makes no difference to me if it's Gina or Jeb or a polycule of twelve chartered accountants from Croydon getting involved. But that's where togs can't really hope to satisfy everyone: They'll have to just pick the options they prefer and then we can all have fun yelling at them after.
Did I mention sharing? When it comes to her training, it should be us, with help if required, we should not be an outsider watching in that.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Honestly I would prefer "assisting" to "overseeing". A constant thread in most of our guy's relationships is that he's older and more experienced than the girls are. He should be perfectly capable of training his subs himself, he's been doing perfectly well right up until that scene; I don't recall there ever being anything to suggest that he is inexperienced before then. Him suddenly not knowing what he was doing for the sake of a scene that most of us didn't even like was very jarring.
Nah, he was pretty inexperienced as a Dom, mentioning 50 Shades of Grey as introduction to BDSM instead of classics like, for example, Story of O. (Biased, my mind still hurts from trying to read 50 shades).
From the start, Lois was his 1st BDSM relationship & he has been learning as he progresses with her.
But agree 100% with the assisting vs overseeing line.
But I'd say instead of either, use 'teaching'/'instructing'
Gina, as a established 'Mistress Nova' of the club, is definitely more experienced than MC.
But I'd rather he learn from her & take part in Lois's training himself, rather than just let her & others in the club do all the work, handing Lois off to be trained by people who aren't her Master. Feels very distant & neglectful, atleast to me.

Also, with Gina also being his sub, she could guide/teach him in that role as well. Be very interesting to see an experienced sub guide her newbie Master to dominate her & her fellow sub better :love:
MC>Gina>=Lois would be sooo great :love: :love:
:love:

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2021
I've noticed from the walkthrough mod that there is a management score applied sometimes to decisions...do management points actually mean anything for the game yet?

Nov 19, 2021
Not yet, IIRC.
Seems like my guy has epic management points already considering all the decisions he's made to put the company in intense scrutiny only to pull it out and make it successful again. Is there even a need for it anymore? Hell, I wanna give Lois and that office slut lady epic financial benefits, but I don't since I don't want negative management abilities. Sorry girls, no excess shoe money for you.

Aug 29, 2023
Downloaded the update, and let me just say this briefly: MEGA is just awful. I’m sure it’s wonderful if I download their app, but I don’t want to. Using Chrome’s download cache instead of Chrome’s built-in downloader, just so MEGA can control the user interface, is aggravating—especially when it seizes up, and you can’t restart the download without reloading the page, with the inherent risk of breaking the download when you do that. Argh, this brief gripe wasn’t as brief as I wanted. I’ll stop now.

I’m in the process of trying out the game on two paths; one where Lois is the MC’s non-exclusive girlfriend, and one where Lois is his sex slave. Naturally I notice there’s significantly more sexual activity on the dom/sub path. I watch the girlfriend path first, then the slave path second. It’s like I’m watching a movie that’s been edited for television, followed by the unrated version. The girlfriend path isn’t an actual alternative path; it’s the short version.

Reactions: Twistty

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Downloaded the update, and let me just say this briefly: MEGA is just awful. I’m sure it’s wonderful if I download their app, but I don’t want to. Using Chrome’s download cache instead of Chrome’s built-in downloader, just so MEGA can control the user interface, is aggravating—especially when it seizes up, and you can’t restart the download without reloading the page, with the inherent risk of breaking the download when you do that. Argh, this brief gripe wasn’t as brief as I wanted. I’ll stop now.
It's 2023 dude...just use jdownloader...for pretty much everything.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nah, he was pretty inexperienced as a Dom, mentioning 50 Shades of Grey as introduction to BDSM instead of classics like, for example, Story of O. (Biased, my mind still hurts from trying to read 50 shades).
He mentioned that to Lois as an example of something that she might have seen. It being something mainstream is the entire point. And when she said she had heard of it but not seen it, he says that she didn't miss much. You are grossly misinterpreting that conversation.
From the start, Lois was his 1st BDSM relationship & he has been learning as he progresses with her.
I don't believe that there was any indication of that at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes