SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Human cows and Shakespeare? Such variety. "It is like a barber's chair that fits all buttocks, the pin-buttock, the quatch-buttock, the brawn-buttock, or any buttock."

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Build 0914, which corrects the conversation with Gina on the last Sunday, is available (public) on .

I'm swamped this evening, so I will leave it for someone else to deal with updating this thread!

If not, I'll circle back to it tomorrow.
It's been a few tomorrows since this posted. Still planning on the circle back?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Ah. Slight problem there, in that I pulled the option to make Cassie a girlfriend - it was just one step too far in terms of how much work it would be to include her in that category. So my apologies if you had gone for that option in the brief time it was possible. I will come up with a workaround, but be aware it won't be possible to pursue the GF thing in a meaningful way.
Actually, I just discovered I never got around to disabling that option, but I have too much other stuff to do without adding a closer relationship Cassie to the mix.

I will probaby disable it in the next build and put something in to cover/explain that.

Reactions: Emelex

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
(...)

I will probaby disable it in the next build and put something in to cover/explain that.
People have their opinions on that sorta thing, and I guess given that you're more about forging forward then going back it's probably not your cup of tea either, but personally I'd much prefer some sort of occasional "clean up" release where you go back and do over a few things that didn't work as expected or remove some options that come to nothing or expand on some scene that maybe didn't work as well as it should or whatever instead of always just moving forward and ignoring everything's that's sorta piling up as "development debt".

The Mallory thing is similar; you invite her twice to live with you by now (at least as I remember). Without any sort of acknowledgement ^^;

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I know it's not what you asked exactly but it would be cool if each of the K4 girls was born in a different season. Kari in the spring because she's the perfect genetic match. And spring is all about rebirth. Kara could be summer as she seems to be closest to Kari and summer follows spring. Kira could be fall as she has been shown to be the most responsible. I don't have anything associating Kiri with winter.

There are far more drawbacks to giving exact birth years than there are benefits.
Kira should be winter cause she's the coldest of the bunch (plus has white hair). Kiri is the shy introvert that would fit autumn.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
When does the phone become available to use and also the camera?
I am unsure if they just haven't shown yet or I have something disabling them.
Yes I am using Joker's mod

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Will we have any future encounters with Marina? Love how she plans to report you to HR after you treat her like a slut, only to be stunned after you promote her with no conditions. Messing with her mind is fun. :devilish:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.9.13] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
just a heads up of a new update. not exactly sure its only bugfix or if there is some changes done

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
When does the phone become available to use and also the camera?
I am unsure if they just haven't shown yet or I have something disabling them.
Yes I am using Joker's mod
Late in the game, like day 50 or 60. Dunno. It's pointless, you only need to use it once to call Kiki I think. Otherwise it's just for booty calls with Ashley, there is no other use for it.

Reactions: Tanaxanth
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes