PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
LoL how many LI worth girls are in this game? (really I'm curious maybe someone can count and name them?) besides Cari and Lois ? (togs fault he made them so sexy) :ROFLMAO: Poor guy has to add complete paths for them and for some 2 or 3 different aproaches if Gf, Miss,or Slut, nothing for impatient people....;)
For memory, no cheats opening the game, how many can YOU name? This is my shot at it...

Kari, Kara, Kiri, Kira, Lois, Kiki, Cassie, Mallory, Aria, Omega, Gamma, Upsilon and twelve is as high as I can get... Not going to open the game to add more. Those are the primary names I remember. That dozen are all at the center of the story... Gamma's sister is Jenny, I think but IDK for sure at present so I'm only counting 12. Can you beat that honestly without opening the game or other reference? Well... hard not to have some reference... I just listed 12!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: There were those two girls at the pool party but I can't remember their names. I do remember giving a job to the cute blonde who gave me her virginity for her birthday while at the party... but I can't remember their names!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

• Wow
Reactions: motseer
Oct 10, 2022
For memory, no cheats opening the game, how many can YOU name? This is my shot at it...

Kari, Kara, Kiri, Kira, Lois, Kiki, Cassie, Mallory, Aria, Omega, Gamma, Upsilon and twelve is as high as I can get... Not going to open the game to add more. Those are the primary names I remember. That dozen are all at the center of the story... Gamma's sister is Jenny, I think but IDK for sure at present so I'm only counting 12. Can you beat that honestly without opening the game or other reference? Well... hard not to have some reference... I just listed 12!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: There were those two girls at the pool party but I can't remember their names. I do remember giving a job to the cute blonde who gave me her virginity for her birthday while at the party... but I can't remember their names!

4 the sisters, 5 the first wave of secretaries, 2 intern candidates, 4 second wave of secretaries, Lois, Doc, secretary of crazy doc, 10 or so cultists, 1 Kari's boss from tits café, Ashley, buttercup, 2 from company, 1 cop, 1 ex, fake friend's GF aka the other ex, 3-4 from UK, a few more for the good measure.

So over 40 I assume. :unsure:

For LI worthiness, I think everybody is different so each could be worthy LI.
Let me try,

Lois
Sisters: Kari, Kira, Kiri, Kara
1st Wave: Jenny, Bree, Cassie, Aria, Tilly
Interns: Rei, Kayla
2nd Wave: Carolyn, Vanessa, Kiki, Chloe
Doc: Sylvie
Secretary of crazy doc: Sandra
Cultists: Alpha, beta, theta, gamma, upsilon (missed a few)
Kari's boss: Madison
Barista: Ashley, Anisha
Buttercup: Mallory
Company: Harriot, Marina
Cop: Jane
Ex: Don't know
Pete's GF: Jaqueline
UK: Shae,
Extra:
I managed count up to 32 I guess if I am not mistaken.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Let me try,

I managed count up to 32 I guess if I am not mistaken.
Winner!
winner.gif

I'm not even gonna try to beat that! But, ummm... I do like Lois... Hell, I even like the no titty version of Lois... and another thing... why hasn't she moved in yet? I mean Kiki and Kara and Kari and Mallory and Cassie are great but I need more Lois!!!!! Wait... what were we talkin' 'bout?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

There's a difference though between an LI and a casual side chick. There are actually very few LI's in this game (currently) and a lot of side pussy.

• Love
Reactions: xapican
Oct 10, 2022
Winner!
View attachment 2981938

I'm not even gonna try to beat that! But, ummm... I do like Lois... Hell, I even like the no titty version of Lois... and another thing... why hasn't she moved in yet? I mean Kiki and Kara and Kari and Mallory and Cassie are great but I need more Lois!!!!! Wait... what were we talkin' 'bout?
Probably next update, MC offered her to move in with them and she accepted it. Almost all of the characters are great in their own way but Kari is simply next level if you ask me.

We were talking about how many LIs are there and can we count their names without cheating. I don't think anyone can, I dare say not even dev without checking it first. :giggle:

• Wow
Reactions: motseer

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Probably next update, MC offered her to move in with them and she accepted it. Almost all of the characters are great in their own way but Kari is simply next level if you ask me.
Kind of doubtful, last we heard the new building was almost ready, and each update is only one day as a rule. I'd expect a few more updates at our original place before the move. If I had to guess specifically, I'd say we'll move next weekend rather than during the upcoming week.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
As long as you keep on giving us the option of a "110% committed and faithful to Kari only" path, I'm fine with everything you do. The very idea of my MC having fun with other chicks makes me cry: she's too sweet to deserve this.

Anyway, I can see why a lot of people fancy the "baby route". :sneaky:
Well, on the 60th day, even if you not choose baby route and are full commited to Kari, you kiss Kara... WTH?

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Thre's some plot holes that I noticed:
- I leave Mallory with a condo, but she staying in the penthouse. In the pool party on day 62 I inveted her again to move to a condo, when I've already made that choice when she signed the agreement papers
- When professor Greenfield comes to the pool party he mentions that I've already have sex with his assistant, that I didin't have, and mentions that she will record anoter video... that I don't have the slighest idea of what he's talking.
- I'm not on baby route, but on day 60 Kara asked me to kiss her, even if I on Kari full route.

There's a savegame attached here with my playing until the pool party

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Different breast sizes for a character are a boon for player choice and a bane for dev time. The dev for Takeover introduced a body modification machine and the resulting explosion in CGs required is a nightmare.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thre's some plot holes that I noticed:
- I leave Mallory with a condo, but she staying in the penthouse. In the pool party on day 62 I inveted her again to move to a condo, when I've already made that choice when she signed the agreement papers
- When professor Greenfield comes to the pool party he mentions that I've already have sex with his assistant, that I didin't have, and mentions that she will record anoter video... that I don't have the slighest idea of what he's talking.
- I'm not on baby route, but on day 60 Kara asked me to kiss her, even if I on Kari full route.

There's a savegame attached here with my playing until the pool party
Mallory moving is coming soon...Togs has stated this himself
YEah caught that too
She still 'wants' you regardless of whether you are going the baby route.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I have no complaints, except for one bad plot hole.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Everything else is quite enjoyable, but this plot point irks me.
IF convicted. Let's be honest, prosecutors don't always pursue things as aggressively as we might like. I have personal knowledge of deals being made that would turn your stomach.

You see just after the conversation with the DA the state that Lucy is in, and her mother implies she was promiscuous.

So I really don't think it's that much of a stretch for them to cut him a deal and, to be honest, it works for the story.

If that's really bothering you, I'm sorry.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Build 0914, which corrects the conversation with Gina on the last Sunday, is available (public) on .

I'm swamped this evening, so I will leave it for someone else to deal with updating this thread!

If not, I'll circle back to it tomorrow.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I just updated my WT+ Mod again to the latest version of the game, v0.9.14.

Also, I think there are three big unexplained mysteries in the game:
Who and why was the mysterious woman following the player?
Who is Mallory's daughter?
Why did Lucy exhibit symptoms similar to women taking LactoMax and how did sending her to Greenfield lead to her joining the Sisterhood?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I just updated my WT+ Mod again to the latest version of the game, v0.9.14.

Also, I think there are three big unexplained mysteries in the game:
Who and why was the mysterious woman following the player?
Who is Mallory's daughter?
Why did Lucy exhibit symptoms similar to women taking LactoMax and how did sending her to Greenfield lead to her joining the Sisterhood?
The first has already been resolved, but most people seemed to overlook it.

The girl on the motorcycle was Eta - the sixth member of the sisterhood, who wears a black version of their getup.

When MC goes down there he interrupts their conversation, where she's complaining she's not a babysitter.

Reactions: Emelex

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Kind of doubtful, last we heard the new building was almost ready, and each update is only one day as a rule. I'd expect a few more updates at our original place before the move. If I had to guess specifically, I'd say we'll move next weekend rather than during the upcoming week.
The office refurbishment has been the number one priority for Jed's crew (and me) - you'll see that in the next release, which begins Week 11.

Then we'll have a flurry of people moving into the existing apartment buildings, mostly to buy me time prepping MC's new digs!

So probably in the next cycle - Week 12, possibly even Week 13.

Aug 29, 2023
Just found this game. (Thank you, Gamcore!) It’s good horny fun. Kari’s cute; she’s got a serious Shannon Stewart vibe which works for me. Unfortunately she’s inadequately written. It’d help if the MC spent more time with her in conversation, and maybe even witty banter like we see in the office… but that didn’t happen, so she’s more like what 30 Rock would call “a sex idiot”—she’s in no way an equitable partner for the MC, and only exists to screw him silly.

Which explains why just about everyone who plays the game finds Lois way more interesting: She has a personality! Kari, not so much.

There’s a really simple fix to that problem, though: Make it possible for Kari to be a sexual submissive. (She’d totally be into it.) Then players can have kinky fun time with her, passionate romance with Lois, and maybe the occasional orgy with the basement cult members.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes