Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm interested why "submissive" seems to mean "anyone in the house can use her". I'm all about BDSM, including IRL, but at no time has any of my submissives been allowed to be "used" or "trained" by another man. That's not my kink, nor has it been the kink of anyone I have been with. Can we take our submissive(s) to the "club" and not have them violated by another guy?

Thinking about another playthrough to train Lois, but not if that includes her being used or trained by someone else.
Honestly as a plain love/sub path...better to just avoid the club imo. Save that for her other more extreme paths.

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
1702573085342.png
On Day 64 Afternoon, just don't follow Greenfield's (the crazy doctor) advice, take the out to dinner instead and she will not be used by anyone else.

Reactions: WarrenHeltzer

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm interested why "submissive" seems to mean "anyone in the house can use her". I'm all about BDSM, including IRL, but at no time has any of my submissives been allowed to be "used" or "trained" by another man. That's not my kink, nor has it been the kink of anyone I have been with. Can we take our submissive(s) to the "club" and not have them violated by another guy?

Thinking about another playthrough to train Lois, but not if that includes her being used or trained by someone else.
If it makes a difference, the "training" scene is a woman instead of another guy. Can also be avoided by choosing the private room or just taking sub Lois to dinner.

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
If it makes a difference, the "training" scene is a woman instead of another guy. Can also be avoided by choosing the private room or just taking sub Lois to dinner.
A slight difference, but not really. When I train a submissive, I train them to my likes and needs. Only I can do that, so anyone else training them is just work I have to undo when I train them. So, private room it will be. I already did the Lois to dinner path.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
A slight difference, but not really. When I train a submissive, I train them to my likes and needs. Only I can do that, so anyone else training them is just work I have to undo when I train them. So, private room it will be. I already did the Lois to dinner path.
the thing, is that the MC has little to no expiriece with this kind of kinks, and Togs made it like a tutoring role for the Domina (also only aviable if you give certain answers to Lois during the Pool party) unfortunatly you as player seem to have more expirience than your in game Avatar. (MC) hope you enjoy it even though.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
the thing, is that the MC has little to no expiriece with this kind of kinks, and Togs made it like a tutoring role for the Domina (also only aviable if you give certain answers to Lois during the Pool party) unfortunatly you as player seem to have more expirience than your in game Avatar. (MC) hope you enjoy it even though.
No, the MC does not "have little to no experience". Everything suggests that he is fairly experienced.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No, the MC does not "have little to no experience". Everything suggests that he is fairly experienced.
Hm...that is not how i remeber the dialoges when visiting with Lois that club in ver 9.x when he speaks to the "teacher" but ok maybe Togs changed that, I didn't play that path, it is nothing what fuels my exitement.
so be it!.Really I don't care if he is expirienced in it or not, it is simply not my cup of tea, I played it trough out of curiosity.
Edit: seems that both of us are right, after a new playtrough with a slight different personality the dialoge changed. and reflected more expierence
from my save before that the result was that the MC requested guidace from Gina really kudos to Togs great job.

Last edited:

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
He is trying to release another build before Christmas, why can't he take his time instead of releasing small updates?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
He is trying to release another build before Christmas, why can't he take his time instead of releasing small updates?
That's how he has always did it, people will bitch if they take long, people will bitch if it's monthly, it's a no win situation...people should just be happy the updates go public and have content each month almost.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
That's how he has always did it, people will bitch if they take long, people will bitch if it's monthly, it's a no win situation...people should just be happy the updates go public and have content each month almost.
I can understand if he releases some updates at a frequent pace but he releases so less that it doesn't feel like an update but just some bug fixes most people would like it if he could release more and take his time, how can you keep downloading each time and see less content and be able to enjoy the game?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I can understand if he releases some updates at a frequent pace but he releases so less that it doesn't feel like an update but just some bug fixes most people would like it if he could release more and take his time, how can you keep downloading each time and see less content and be able to enjoy the game?
There are other games that do that too, best situation, wait a few updates to play, lots of dev's do monthly updates with 10 minutes of content, but remember Patreon's is what matters in the end. If the paying customers said something maybe he would change his mind, but as it is now, people seem to think it's fine.

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
He started releasing smaller updates at a quicker pace like weekly(day or 2 in game time) around the start of the writers strike but before that it was usually more like about a week of in game content released monthly.
Personally I think the larger updates were a better experience because you aren't having to remember what happened in the last update a couple weeks ago for every new couple days of content but the smaller more frequent updates has seemed to mean each day has scenes where stuff happens than earlier larger updates where there where days where you basically just wake up then go to work then come home and choose to sleep or go get coffee with no content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
He started releasing smaller updates at a quicker pace like weekly(day or 2 in game time) around the start of the writers strike but before that it was usually more like about a week of in game content released monthly.
Personally I think the larger updates were a better experience because you aren't having to remember what happened in the last update a couple weeks ago for every new couple days of content but the smaller more frequent updates has seemed to mean each day has scenes where stuff happens than earlier larger updates where there where days where you basically just wake up then go to work then come home and choose to sleep or go get coffee with no content.
Yeah, see what I mean by a no-win situation. You want bigger updates even if it takes longer, while others like the monthly/bi-weekly updates...

So, unless he has a vote or something, but then again, maybe that's how he likes to work?

I mean the dev is usually pretty active in here, maybe next time he pops around ask him.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
why can't he take his time instead of releasing small updates?
people will bitch if they take long, people will bitch if it's monthly, it's a no win situation
Exactly right. The entitlement of anonymous posting online makes people feel safe to complain about anything and everything and say things they probably would not say face-to-face because saying those things might be offensive/insulting/hurtful to that person and there might be consequences that could backfire (e.g., getting punched in the face). It always amazes me that some posters don't seem to make the connection that the dev they are bitching at is a real person somewhere and that constant complaints could also have backfiring consequences, almost as if they had said them face-to-face. I'm sure quite a few abandoned games were abandoned because the devs got tired of hearing constant negativity from a few posters who (somehow) considered themselves big fans of those games...

New Year's Resolution for me: try and be more careful with the way I word my own posts to make sure they don't sound like ad hominem attacks on the dev.

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
Okay, sorry for my absence, I was away for a couple of days and then got sick. I've still got about ten more pages of discussion to wade through, but I think I've got the general gist of things.

So... a few quick points:

As I've said many times, this is my first VN. Some things I get right first time, others change based on feedback, whether it be from here, Patreon, or anywhere else for that matter.

I'm not trying to force anyone into doing anything. I'm not even forcing anyone to play my game.

The Lodge (the sex club) will be the main venue for the "darker" content, so it's easy to avoid. That, in combination with a tightening up of the conditional variables should help anyone that does or doesn't care for that to find or avoid it.

Kiki. I don't know if people just don't read the conversations, but Kiki basically tells you she's pretty carefree when it comes to nudity and sex but that her own choices haven't always been wise and she's putting herself in your hands.

Kiki and Jed. She's not REALLY suggesting she'll fuck Jed when he walks in on the two of you. That was intended to be humourous, based on the fact that poor Jed always seems to be tormented by your girls, starting with Lois in her very short mini skirt way back. Admittedly, she does later say she would have done it if you told her to, but that was intended to underscore her willingness to do as she's told.

There's no "they" - it's just me, one person, that does everything and there are only so many hours in the day.

Finally, let's try to be civil in our discussions. I know I'm occasionally a bit snippy (see my previous post) but I have a lot more invested in this than anyone.
I for one really like the lodge content. As of right now, I like the Kiki one the most.

I think it's hot that Kiki is so submissive that she is willing to give up all control over her own body to the MC. So that he can decide if she should have a non-reversible (in most cases) surgery, for the sole purpose of her being used as a bunny at the club.

What I'd like to see get change/added is the option to take Lois down the whore path but still be able to take Kiki to the lodge, as I like Lois's whore path more than her slave path.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I wish you could have Lois on both the girlfriend and slut paths without having to go through the slut--->girlfriend order first. Am I the only one here who doesn't mind things like group sex yet gets no pleasure from treating her like a street hooker prior?

Reactions: SlapE

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
I wish you could have Lois on both the girlfriend and slut paths without having to go through the slut--->girlfriend order first. Am I the only one here who doesn't mind things like group sex yet gets no pleasure from treating her like a street hooker prior?
So like a swinging path instead of sharing/whore?
I like that idea that could be fun too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I feel you on that one, my two Lois saves are the girlfriend path and the submissive girlfriend path. I've messed around with her slut path a couple of times, not very interested in it though.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes