Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So like a swinging path instead of sharing/whore?
I like that idea that could be fun too.
Exactly. But more of a focus on you being a couple, the swinging stuff would just be a few events tossed in, not the main emphasis.

Really curious to see how Kari's path develops in future updates, since right now (someone correct me if I'm wrong) it seems like she's pretty stationary, either she's your exclusive gf or not, but either way you can start the babymaking path with her and her sisters...

Reactions: Jukke55

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Exactly right. The entitlement of anonymous posting online makes people feel safe to complain about anything and everything and say things they probably would not say face-to-face because saying those things might be offensive/insulting/hurtful to that person and there might be consequences that could backfire (e.g., getting punched in the face). It always amazes me that some posters don't seem to make the connection that the dev they are bitching at is a real person somewhere and that constant complaints could also have backfiring consequences, almost as if they had said them face-to-face. I'm sure quite a few abandoned games were abandoned because the devs got tired of hearing constant negativity from a few posters who (somehow) considered themselves big fans of those games...

New Year's Resolution for me: try and be more careful with the way I word my own posts to make sure they don't sound like ad hominem attacks on the dev.
You come to a pirate site and complain that the site has people who are entitled . Sure, He should keep his patrons happy first but the reason people complain is that those updates that are released every month have one or two slides and people consider that as a complaint and quit developing the game is stupid, if he took his time the updates would look bigger and would not have using the same old renders for his games but to create new scenes that look better, his previous updates like when Louise was taken to the party was long and had content, not like building every slide and making it look like an update, yes the dev should prioritize what his fans and supporters want first but I'm sure his fans won't like it if he releases one slide updates either.

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
Really curious to see how Kari's path develops in future updates, since right now (someone correct me if I'm wrong) it seems like she's pretty stationary, either she's your exclusive gf or not, but either way you can start the babymaking path with her and her sisters...
For Kari, it's mostly dialog changes, some small scene change, like her crying.
Right now, it feels like Lois is the one that has been made to have the biggest changes depending on the choses, but I am sure that will change as the game develops. For example, there are three different outfits for Lois in the first casual Friday.

I hope soon there will be some more visual changes on Kari slutty path, like Lois has. There have been slutty points for Kari in the code for a long time so surly something more than a few dialogue changes will come from it in the future.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I for one really like the lodge content. As of right now, I like the Kiki one the most.

I think it's hot that Kiki is so submissive that she is willing to give up all control over her own body to the MC. So that he can decide if she should have a non-reversible (in most cases) surgery, for the sole purpose of her being used as a bunny at the club.

What I'd like to see get change/added is the option to take Lois down the whore path but still be able to take Kiki to the lodge, as I like Lois's whore path more than her slave path.
I wish you could have Lois on both the girlfriend and slut paths without having to go through the slut--->girlfriend order first. Am I the only one here who doesn't mind things like group sex yet gets no pleasure from treating her like a street hooker prior?
I feel you on that one, my two Lois saves are the girlfriend path and the submissive girlfriend path. I've messed around with her slut path a couple of times, not very interested in it though.
One of the main reasons I created my WT+ mod was to let the player take Lois through multiple paths in one save without missing any content in them.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
You come to a pirate site and complain that the site has people who are entitled
Isn't that the point? Nobody here is paying for anything, so why so many complaint posts?? Not saying it always works in the real world, but the expression about attracting more bees with honey than vinegar comes from some element of truth. Not saying we don't have the "right" to voice our dissatisfaction, just pointing out that having the right to do something doesn't always mean that it is smart to do it without thinking about how we go about it. If we don't make any attempt to be cautious how we post negative feedback (i.e., maybe try and make it constructive criticism instead of just flaming people) we risk making it more trouble than it may be worth to the artists making the stuff we like to pirate. I'm just saying too much negativity can become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Reactions: Moto_Tsume

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
One of the main reasons I created my WT+ mod was to let the player take Lois through multiple paths in one save without missing any content in them.
I used to use a WT mod for this game, but it would always fuck my game up on new releases, so I stopped. :(

Didn't matter if I downloaded the mod for the new version either, my saves would still be bonked for some reason.

Then I learned a WT mod for this game isn't really needed tbh, I haven't used one in a while and have been just fine.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I used to use a WT mod for this game, but it would always fuck my game up on new releases, so I stopped. :(

Didn't matter if I downloaded the mod for the new version either, my saves would still be bonked for some reason.

Then I learned a WT mod for this game isn't really needed tbh, I haven't used one in a while and have been just fine.
That is a personal choice, and you are free to play the game however you wish.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Curious to know why....I use Emelexes and other than waiting for him to release his update (which doesn't bother me in the slightest, I have plenty of shit to keep me busy), I've never had a single issue with updates and saves.

Reactions: Emelex

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Curious to know why....I use Emelexes and other than waiting for him to release his update (which doesn't bother me in the slightest, I have plenty of shit to keep me busy), I've never had a single issue with updates and saves.
I'm not sure, I was using Joker's mod and for some reason the game just didn't like that. I've never had an issue with any of Joker's mods until this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Emelex and Maviarab

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
has anyone here played 07?
It's only been out a few hours, as soon as v0.10.06 was made public, a few minutes later he put out v0.10.07 to Patreons.

10.07 also out! Hopefully we will get it soon. Thank you everyone that posts updates here :)

Merry Christmas!

It's been out all of 5 minutes, just enjoy 06 and 07 will follow shortly.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes