Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
just finished playing version 10.2...
so not sure if its changed in the newer version or if someone already mentioned this.. but why do i see Bree and Kayla at the BBQ when neither of them works for the company based on my choices?
i gave Rei internship but didnt give it to Kayla... Kayla was even wearing the blue intern ASi shirt while she was talking to Rei at the party...
and while Bree was a candidate i chose other girls to actually fill the spots...
enjoyed the game overall but some of the sex scenes were repetitive.. some different posses other then cowgirl and doggy for Kari for example would be nice... even if its the same pose but not in the bedroom would make it seem like something more then the same all the time..

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Closing in on the next build...

This took a bit longer than expected, because it covers two days (Wednesday and Thursday).
That wasn't the original plan, it just worked out it would be better to do it that way, so sorry for making you all wait a little longer than anticipated. I hope you'll agree it was worth waiting for.
On Wednesday night you and Kari take Aria out for a farewell dinner before she leaves for London.
Kari was planning a little threesome afterwards, but starts to have second thoughts when it comes down to it.
Professor Greenfield has some interesting news and wants to meet you later in the week.
Lois is back in the office and hasn't lost any of her sass, as you can see from the accompanying image. She's determined that the two of you should make time to explore the basement!

Kayla comes to you because The Foundation want her to move out and she's not wild about that.
If Cassie works for you, you'll be taking her out for lunch as previously suggested by Lois.

You may have noticed the "Reserve" stat next to your Bank balance in the top-right corner. That represents the profits from the farms Greenfield told you about previously and it's what you'll use to fund Maddie's takeover of The Twisted Kilt, if you chose to back her.

It will also be used for other investment opportunities as time goes by. I'm not looking to make this a full-on business simulation, but it will give MC something to do when he's not womanizing!

Dec 5, 2018
I'm sure it has already been talked about but if there no alternative to having Kiki maybe give an option for her back story so she isn't tbe town bicycle before arriving.

Honestly I think it would be more fun if she started as the average women her age and you can twist her into a slut or whatever.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I'm sure it has already been talked about but if there no alternative to having Kiki maybe give an option for her back story so she isn't tbe town bicycle before arriving.

Honestly I think it would be more fun if she started as the average women her age and you can twist her into a slut or whatever.
yeah true but I think character corruption takes time and will be long, so he should not add any more characters but develop the existing females with corruption. He just leaves the potential of the rest of the models just to die.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
A v0.10.05 Mac distro built from the v0.10.05 PC distro...

Mac (v0.10.05):

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

I'll be uploading the new version in a couple of hours.

Build 1006 is available to patrons

I've just posted links to the latest build, which covers Wednesday and Thursday of Week 11.

Aria, Cassie, Kari, Kayla and Lois are the ladies in focus in this release.

As always, let me know of any issues that arise and I'll do my best to remedy them promptly.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019

I'll be uploading the new version in a couple of hours.

Build 1006 is available to patrons

I've just posted links to the latest build, which covers Wednesday and Thursday of Week 11.

Aria, Cassie, Kari, Kayla and Lois are the ladies in focus in this release.

As always, let me know of any issues that arise and I'll do my best to remedy them promptly.
Enjoy!
when is the public version going to come?

Tiger8008

Dec 13, 2023
Hi - I'm not getting any audio with the latest version 0.10.05-pc(all volumes are turned up and computer audio is working), is anyone else having the same issue?

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
I'm interested why "submissive" seems to mean "anyone in the house can use her". I'm all about BDSM, including IRL, but at no time has any of my submissives been allowed to be "used" or "trained" by another man. That's not my kink, nor has it been the kink of anyone I have been with. Can we take our submissive(s) to the "club" and not have them violated by another guy?

Thinking about another playthrough to train Lois, but not if that includes her being used or trained by someone else.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm interested why "submissive" seems to mean "anyone in the house can use her". I'm all about BDSM, including IRL, but at no time has any of my submissives been allowed to be "used" or "trained" by another man. That's not my kink, nor has it been the kink of anyone I have been with. Can we take our submissive(s) to the "club" and not have them violated by another guy?

Thinking about another playthrough to train Lois, but not if that includes her being used or trained by someone else.
the submisive is on the Slut path were you can order or opt to sharing, "no strings attached"
If you go "mistress" you can go to the secret club and ask a Domina to train her or do it yourself at least it is with Lois with Kiki it is still WIP

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes