togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Sorry, I've had this disgusting cold that I thought was on its way only for it to come back with a vengeance and I've been too achy and miserable to be sociable.

But I have been beavering away on the game and hope to have a new build soonish.

I am going to tweak Kiki (and some other things) a little more as time allows but decided against making a girlfriend option for her at this point - I've got more than enough on my plate (as has MC).

Any number of points I still need to follow up on, but will have to wait until Thankgiving is done!

As to the strike being settled, I don't think we'll see work coming through until the new year, so carrying on as I have been for now.

Leon1dass

Aug 28, 2018
It's LOIS!!! Louis is a man's name. Please wake up and smell the coffee, friend. And yes, Lois' breast implants ruptured as a direct result of her car accident and had to be surgically removed to avoid internal damage and other complications. She is currently healing post-op. Once she heals up she will be taking the Lactomax drug treatment so she can have real breast tissue form instead of getting implants again. There are two possibilities of which I am aware... 1) Lois will default back to a similar size that she had previously with the implants on a lowered dose of the drug... 2) The dev promised an option to allow Lois to take a full dose of Lactomax and become even larger. It's part of the in game dialogue between Dr. Greenfield and MC then again when MC discusses his conversation with the Doc with Lois. This would result in Lois having significantly larger breasts similar to Kiri and Mallory. That will be a player choice option, not automatic. According to the dev, Lois' new default breasts will be a similar size to what she had with her implants prior to the car accident. Also, with Lois having had those implants for so many years, she is all stretched out, saggy and empty looking at present. Skin is elastic but once stretched so far it doesn't snap back. Lois NEEDS something to refill her saggy flaps or breast reduction surgery to go back to her once smaller size...

I don't mean to be a prick putting Lois' name in the largest font available. Just old Phat having a WTF moment... I mean, REALLY... Louis??? WTF??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If you would've mistakenly called her Louise, at least you would've had the gender correct. Anyway... I'm just teasing with no malice intended, friend. I hope this helps clarify the story points from your inquiry...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: Below is a link to one of the other half dozen or so times I have answered similar questions. Check out the spoiler for images from game before the accident and dev renders where togs-games shows different breast options for Lois post Lactomax with a bit of detail as well... Peace :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-roommate-v0-10-05-togs.79594/post-12149965
I'm not sure what you mean, I spelt her name correctly? ( I definitely didn't edit my post to make you look crazy!). My best friend from school was called louis, maybe that's why I wrote it Then again he isn't a hot blonde, although I have heard him say $20 is $20 so he may be more similar to her than I thought.

Thanks for the answer, I was under the impression that since she had to have the surgery, the excess skin would have also been removed. Like you said in your older post, some c-cup breasts would look great on her, it feels like it would fit her, especially after seeing her in the borrowed clothes.

I don't like breast implants to me I can almost always tell and they're a turn off, I know in the game you cant tell but just knowing doesn't do it for me as much so either way I'm happy they'll be natural.

Whilst I like Kiri and Mallory, I think they might be my least favourite characters as their tits are just too big, however I liked the size of Mallory's tits after the last milking session, they seemed proportional.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm not sure what you mean, I spelt her name correctly? ( I definitely didn't edit my post to make you look crazy!). My best friend from school was called louis, maybe that's why I wrote it Then again he isn't a hot blonde, although I have heard him say $20 is $20 so he may be more similar to her than I thought.

Thanks for the answer, I was under the impression that since she had to have the surgery, the excess skin would have also been removed. Like you said in your older post, some c-cup breasts would look great on her, it feels like it would fit her, especially after seeing her in the borrowed clothes.

I don't like breast implants to me I can almost always tell and they're a turn off, I know in the game you cant tell but just knowing doesn't do it for me as much so either way I'm happy they'll be natural.

Whilst I like Kiri and Mallory, I think they might be my least favourite characters as their tits are just too big, however I liked the size of Mallory's tits after the last milking session, they seemed proportional.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LIE TO OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL!!!:ROFLMAO:
Is there any plans on not making lois take the pills and keeping her natural breasts? i was really intrigued by the option of saying i cant wait to see the real you, i know there is a large focus on big breasts in this game but i would love to see lois with smaller tits Last edited: Today at 5:14 PM
I am honest to a fault, my friend. I practice mace blunt honesty. Do not lie to me. Your original post is locked into my initial reply as it was, not as you edited it...

I also own it when I fuck up... I've been corrected a few times this week already right here in F95 forums... well, at least twice. I apologize, do a strike through font through my error rather than remove it, clarify what my error was, input what I should've said instead and then move on. But, that's just me. I'm always here trying to help those who are willing to accept my help and calling the assholes out on their bullshit as well. I don't take it well when some jerk picks on one of my favorite devs demanding changes or raining down venomous insults. With you, I saw an opportunity to help and your typo made me laugh... that, in turn, made my day brighter. :)

Again, I apologize for razzing you over the error. But, I bet you won't forget her name is Lois again, will you? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: As a father and a grandfather, I've given quite a few "dad talks" and think I'm pretty good about getting my point across without screaming or threats of violence. I always spoke to my son and grandson as an adult, even when they were still little boys.

Kiki actually has what I consider to be the perfect breast size. I like Cassie's smaller breasts as well. However, I am more of a fan of plump, pink nipples than any care for breast size. I love Lois' nipples regardless of the size of her breasts. They are perfect! However, being that breast size is not the issue for me... I LOVE Mallory!:love: I would love to have an intimate scene(s) with Mallory away from her milking machine. I love her plump, pink nipples and want to kiss them and suckle at her breast like a tiny infant while I bury myself balls deep in her tight, little pussy.

TBH, with all of the babies that will be coming from Kari, Kiri, Kara and Kira, I'd love to have Mallory be our resident nursery manager and she could feed all of the babies too! togs-games really renders perfect nipples. So, I was instantly a fan of his renders. But, it's the kinky, quirky story that keeps me hanging around.

I'm pretty much just rambling on now as I tend to do when discussing things I enjoy so old Phat will STFU for now. Thanks for listening and for sharing, my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon1dass

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
How to get Lois submissive path... Got it twice before but forgot how..
The choice is on the plane ride back home from the UK. It's when you and her are discussing your relationship. I'm pretty sure it was changed to be a sub path of the slut path no strings attached (Casual path), whatever the reason. So choose "Just sex" and I'm pretty sure afterwards you'll get another option to turn her into your submissive iirc.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Sorry, I've had this disgusting cold that I thought was on its way only for it to come back with a vengeance and I've been too achy and miserable to be sociable.

But I have been beavering away on the game and hope to have a new build soonish.

I am going to tweak Kiki (and some other things) a little more as time allows but decided against making a girlfriend option for her at this point - I've got more than enough on my plate (as has MC).

Any number of points I still need to follow up on, but will have to wait until Thankgiving is done!

As to the strike being settled, I don't think we'll see work coming through until the new year, so carrying on as I have been for now.
I'll keep this simple... Kiki is good as a sub but seems a bit lax in her dedication to her master.. Could see her making girlfriend grade on a path divergence like with Lois being a sub and being your girlfriend later on as choice would allow.... I dunno!!!
Cassie needs some attention too!! Maybe he could "submit" Shae??

Reactions: SlapE

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
The choice is on the plane ride back home from the UK. It's when you and her are discussing your relationship. I'm pretty sure it was changed to be a sub path of the slut path, whatever the reason. So choose slut path and I'm pretty sure afterwards you'll get another option to turn her into your submissive iirc.
Thanks!! Will give it a go!!

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I just noticed this went I went to check out a save I had for the Lois choice.

image_2023-11-23_060408922.png

No wonder Kiki's paths haven't been any different. I'm sorry but this line here is pretty out-of-touch, subs are not even close to the same as sluts and whores generally speaking. They can be those things, if you want them to be and they do it of their own free will. However, a lot of subs are very much in monogamous relationships, and also there's quite a lot of subs out there who prefer their dom to pick out what they wear. Submissive ≠ sluts or whores, submissive women come in a lot of flavors, and often times can be influenced by their dom, but very few subs would be willing to be actual whores, and will only be slutty if their dom wishes so.

So yeah if you want my humble advice for this, going forward when trying to differentiate the slut and sub paths for Kiki, definitely don't think of them as a shade of the same thing. The sub path can still have sharing content, and you can obviously tell her you want her to dress slutty. That should at the behest of the MC though, that's the role she accepted to take on after all, even wanting to have a TPE relationship with him where she gives him full control over her. (according to the dialogue)

Anyways, looking forward to the next update and best of luck togs-games, and I hope you feel better. :cool:

Last edited:

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Was the update shown on the main page? because I have not seen it, and the update was short hoped the dev took his time before releasing the update.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LIE TO OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL!!!:ROFLMAO:

I am honest to a fault, my friend. I practice mace blunt honesty. Do not lie to me. Your original post is locked into my initial reply as it was, not as you edited it...

I also own it when I fuck up... I've been corrected a few times this week already right here in F95 forums... well, at least twice. I apologize, do a strike through font through my error rather than remove it, clarify what my error was, input what I should've said instead and then move on. But, that's just me. I'm always here trying to help those who are willing to accept my help and calling the assholes out on their bullshit as well. I don't take it well when some jerk picks on one of my favorite devs demanding changes or raining down venomous insults. With you, I saw an opportunity to help and your typo made me laugh... that, in turn, made my day brighter. :)

Again, I apologize for razzing you over the error. But, I bet you won't forget her name is Lois again, will you? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: As a father and a grandfather, I've given quite a few "dad talks" and think I'm pretty good about getting my point across without screaming or threats of violence. I always spoke to my son and grandson as an adult, even when they were still little boys.

Kiki actually has what I consider to be the perfect breast size. I like Cassie's smaller breasts as well. However, I am more of a fan of plump, pink nipples that any care for breast size. I love Lois' nipples regardless of the size of her breasts. They are perfect! However, being that breast size is not the issue for me... I LOVE Mallory!:love: I would love to have an intimate scene(s) with Mallory away from her milking machine. I love her plump, pink nipples and want to kiss them and suckle at her breast like a tiny infant while I bury myself balls deep in her tight, little pussy.

TBH, with all of the babies that will be coming from Kari, Kiri, Kara and Kira, I'd love to have Mallory be our resident nursery manager and she could feed all of the babies too! togs-games really renders perfect nipples. So, I was instantly a fan of his renders. But, it's the kinky, quirky story that keeps me hanging around.

I'm pretty much just rambling on now as I tend to do when discussing things I enjoy so old Phat will STFU for now. Thanks for listening and for sharing, my friend.

Jeezum. (On English-style keyboards anyway) "U" is adjacent to "I" and while it was funny to have an obvious typo be a different actual name, all the screaming fonts are a bit much, no? Glass houses & stones and all, I guess you have never made a typographical error (and corrected it when it was pointed out) before? I can't type 2 words without screwing one of them up. ;)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Can someone briefly explain the difference between Lois' slut path and whore path?
I don't play either, but from what I know and understand, I believe in the slut path, Lois is just a lot more sexual and forward, and you're able to share her with other guys optionally. In the whore path, it's the same, except I believe you can actually pimp her out, and probably make her do more depraved shit than on the slut path if I had to guess.

I'm not sure if the whore path has any actual whoring content yet, but I do believe it gets teased at least.

If I'm wrong someone feel free to correct me. :D

Reactions: McZephyr

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It seems the game is still broken, I purposely did not buy Lois any gift as I'm not into her at all and leaving the office just after mrs Jakes takes her leave Lois still thanks me for the wonderful gift - if you are going to have options they should at least work
as well Aria now works in the office but is still shown in the pizzarea when you go there with Lois

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I just finished 10.05 and am disapointed with the Kari speech to the MC in the kitchen, she is hinting that it's up to her and her alone if she wants to work in an adult club and tells him he must have slept with quite a few girls in the office - whats worse is he hasen't - not in my playthrough. I know no man owns his girlfriend but the way she dresses is his buisness and still also where she works
I wish you would have an option to tell Maddie to go to hell and Kari to take a hike if she won't have more respect for the MC - he is paying for everything and deserves to have his lover / girlfriend be more open to dressing the way he wants

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes