PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's good to see some good spirited responses back on here, but I generally agree and now to spoiler my reply
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weird shit...

Anyway... just more rambling on, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: internet_says

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
I’d like to ask someone to spoil me a little about the latest update if that’s ok.

Thank you in advance for anyone who willing to read my long-winded questions. I want to also clarify that the opinions I shared are mine alone. I respect any work the dev make for us. I just want to ask these questions to those who are willing to answer so that I know what to expect going forward whether if it still align with my interests which by no mean encouraging the work to only suit my preferences alone.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I’d like to ask someone to spoil me a little about the latest update if that’s ok.

Thank you in advance for anyone who willing to read my long-winded questions. I want to also clarify that the opinions I shared are mine alone. I respect any work the dev make for us. I just want to ask these questions to those who are willing to answer so that I know what to expect going forward whether if it still align with my interests which by no mean encouraging the work to only suit my preferences alone.
I won't bother answering #2 because it just doesn't personally bother me and I just don't wanna bother with that. As far as #3 goes, I don't play any monogamous paths, so I can't really answer you properly there. I will however go over your #1 briefly.

As someone who was somewhat bothered with how Kiki acted, and who was really bothered by the lack of differentiation in her paths, I'll say... she was a little less annoyingly over the top slutty, but only a little less. It's more clear now that she is joking during the Jed scene, she isn't as overly enthusiastic about being a breeding bunny, and she had some dialogue changes throughout that made her a little bit more tame overall.

She's still just a super slut on every path for now though. So my only hope is that on the mistress/sub paths there will be something to make them stand out going forward. I would really like to be able to tone her sluttiness down a bit on those paths, she doesn't need to become a nun, but my god. I mean I don't mind moderately slutty women, but at a certain point it crosses into being too much, and starts to become a turn off for me personally. You would think that her being a super slut, would be something unique to the Slut Path, but what do I know? :ROFLMAO:

Oh I forgot to add, the MC still just asks to see her tits afterwards... which is also just felt really off to me, so I feel you there.

*edit* Hopefully as part of Kiki's other paths, there will be a way to help her heal a bit, she obvious has problems, and it would be nice if the MC could be a bit more sympathetic towards her. That's how I feel about it anyways.

Anyways, I really don't wanna go overboard with the whole Kiki topic again, so this is all I'll say in regards to her as of the latest update. :)

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I *personally* still don’t understand the reason why she won’t quit this job as I understand that she started working there because she want to feel more confidence, be more independent, as well as appear more appealing to MC but that goals already achieved.
Keep the options open to have a slut/whore path with her, why would he close it after everything he is doing to the game? Probably just waiting a few more people to throw a couple of bucks at him.

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
I can't seem to remember what the company actually does the MC runs, I know there is a charitable arm that runs orphanages, then they have a medical division around lactomax and they own property like the apartment complex, and they developed an AI but what is like the core business the MC runs?

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
I can't seem to remember what the company actually does the MC runs, I know there is a charitable arm that runs orphanages, then they have a medical division around lactomax and they own property like the apartment complex, and they developed an AI but what is like the core business the MC runs?
Whoa whoa whoa there. Next you're gonna ask what the MC actually does at work aside from leering at various women. Like, in terms of actual company work ...

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
I won't bother answering #2 because it just doesn't personally bother me and I just don't wanna bother with that. As far as #3 goes, I don't play any monogamous paths, so I can't really answer you properly there. I will however go over your #1 briefly.

As someone who was somewhat bothered with how Kiki acted, and who was really bothered by the lack of differentiation in her paths, I'll say... she was a little less annoyingly over the top slutty, but only a little less. It's more clear now that she is joking during the Jed scene, she isn't as overly enthusiastic about being a breeding bunny, and she had some dialogue changes throughout that made her a little bit more tame overall.

She's still just a super slut on every path for now though. So my only hope is that on the mistress/sub paths there will be something to make them stand out going forward. I would really like to be able to tone her sluttiness down a bit on those paths, she doesn't need to become a nun, but my god. I mean I don't mind moderately slutty women, but at a certain point it crosses into being too much, and starts to become a turn off for me personally. You would think that her being a super slut, would be something unique to the Slut Path, but what do I know? :ROFLMAO:

Oh I forgot to add, the MC still just asks to see her tits afterwards... which is also just felt really off to me, so I feel you there.

*edit* Hopefully as part of Kiki's other paths, there will be a way to help her heal a bit, she obvious has problems, and it would be nice if the MC could be a bit more sympathetic towards her. That's how I feel about it anyways.

Anyways, I really don't wanna go overboard with the whole Kiki topic again, so this is all I'll say in regards to her as of the latest update. :)
Thank you very much for your reply! Yeah I guess the latest tweaks of Kiki’s characters are the dev reply to all the discussion about her here. I guess she is designated to be the super slutty no matter what. Since the game is still under development I hope the players can choose someone else for her position in the future update then instead of being forced like right now. And I agree that I should also stop about this topic so it isn’t become overboard. Cheers!

Keep the options open to have a slut/whore path with her, why would he close it after everything he is doing to the game? Probably just waiting a few more people to throw a couple of bucks at him.
Oh yeah never thought of that. Since the dev try to have a lot of paths for all the possible LIs I guess maybe this is the reason why. I just wish if we are in her romance path we can at least influence her to be more tamer, I guess. And if she has a submissive score (if you use the mod), I just think that is how it come into play that she will be more comply to the MC’s suggestions. Thank you for your response!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
togs-games now that the strikes seem to be over are you planning on going back to your old release schedule with larger releases or plan on sticking with the quicker smaller releases
Great question! I prefer larger updates, even when that means a longer wait. If the "quickie" releases continue, I will likely take to playing them once I have two or three updates to play. Twenty minutes of gameplay isn't even worth the time to DL!

LOVE this game! I want need more!

Leon1dass

Aug 28, 2018
Is there any plans on not making lois take the pills and keeping her natural breasts? i was really intrigued by the option of saying i cant wait to see the real you, i know there is a large focus on big breasts in this game but i would love to see lois with smaller tits

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is there any plans on not making louis take the pills and keeping her natural breasts? i was really intrigued by the option of saying i cant wait to see the real you, i know there is a large focus on big breasts in this game but i would love to see louis with smaller tits
It's LOIS!!! Louis is a man's name. Please wake up and smell the coffee, friend. And yes, Lois' breast implants ruptured as a direct result of her car accident and had to be surgically removed to avoid internal damage and other complications. She is currently healing post-op. Once she heals up she will be taking the Lactomax drug treatment so she can have real breast tissue form instead of getting implants again. There are two possibilities of which I am aware... 1) Lois will default back to a similar size that she had previously with the implants on a lowered dose of the drug... 2) The dev promised an option to allow Lois to take a full dose of Lactomax and become even larger. It's part of the in game dialogue between Dr. Greenfield and MC then again when MC discusses his conversation with the Doc with Lois. This would result in Lois having significantly larger breasts similar to Kiri and Mallory. That will be a player choice option, not automatic. According to the dev, Lois' new default breasts will be a similar size to what she had with her implants prior to the car accident. Also, with Lois having had those implants for so many years, she is all stretched out, saggy and empty looking at present. Skin is elastic but once stretched so far it doesn't snap back. Lois NEEDS something to refill her saggy flaps or breast reduction surgery to go back to her once smaller size...

I don't mean to be a prick putting Lois' name in the largest font available. Just old Phat having a WTF moment... I mean, REALLY... Louis??? WTF??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If you would've mistakenly called her Louise, at least you would've had the gender correct. Anyway... I'm just teasing with no malice intended, friend. I hope this helps clarify the story points from your inquiry...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: Below is a link to one of the other half dozen or so times I have answered similar questions. Check out the spoiler for images from game before the accident and dev renders where togs-games shows different breast options for Lois post Lactomax with a bit of detail as well... Peace :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-roommate-v0-10-05-togs.79594/post-12149965

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes