HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So Lois gonna be on Lactomax anyway? What's the point of making us choose in a previous dialogue if she was going to do it anyway? Tch.
Probably a matter of quantity, on the slut route they would be massive i think, on the gf route they will be significantly smaller and she only use it because of the surgery.

Reactions: Gojii

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If she undergoes treatment, will it be possible to break up with her? I don't like this Lactomax shit. I started the game three times before I managed to get out of milking Mallory.
She get's the treatment anyway, but unlike Mallory, you can decide the size of her boobs, and as far as I know there is no Lactation content for Lois.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So Lois gonna be on Lactomax anyway? What's the point of making us choose in a previous dialogue if she was going to do it anyway? Tch.
See below. If you say you like as are, she will be involved in a car accident and her implants rupture, requiring removal. I'm assuming, hoping, that she will stop at the size you said.
She get's the treatment anyway, but unlike Mallory, you can decide the size of her boobs, and as far as I know there is no Lactation content for Lois.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
v0.10.08, I replay the game in v0.10.08 and I found a bug, it's loop from this sex and I can't to continue the story.

screenshot.JPG

Before to update, I replayed the game in v0.10.07, it was not loop from this sex.

I don't use a mod.

EDIT : I found why this bug. It's because of "fatigue == 7". It blocks the story. When I change "7" to "6", I can continue the story.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Is there any difference between the Lois route in terms of Lactomax process for Slut and Submissive routes? I'd almost think with Submissive route you could even take it further plausibly. I'm not there yet, but I guess that part of the plot is... well she DID know about "hucows" so I can't say I'm 100% surprised that's what's going to happen now. :KEK:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is there any difference between the Lois route in terms of Lactomax process for Slut and Submissive routes? I'd almost think with Submissive route you could even take it further plausibly. I'm not there yet, but I guess that part of the plot is... well she DID know about "hucows" so I can't say I'm 100% surprised that's what's going to happen now. :KEK:
The only difference is going to be what you preferenced in the talk about her breast size. Route is not part of that.

Reactions: Gojii

IGodKnight

Feb 3, 2024
How to fix You're suffering from exhaustion, and you have no recollection of anything else until you wake up at home the following morning? Day 62 Saturday July 4 Afternoon It keeps repeat the same scene

Reactions: alpharenji2

IGodKnight

Feb 3, 2024
v0.10.08, I replay the game in v0.10.08 and I found a bug, it's loop from this sex and I can't to continue the story.

View attachment 3320951

Before to update, I replayed the game in v0.10.07, it was not loop from this sex.

I don't use a mod.

EDIT : I found why this bug. It's because of "fatigue == 7". It blocks the story. When I change "7" to "6", I can continue the story.
How to fix this bug? i'm facing this issue too. Where is the "faitgue == 7" located?

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
How to fix You're suffering from exhaustion, and you have no recollection of anything else until you wake up at home the following morning? Day 62 Saturday July 4 Afternoon It keeps repeat the same scene
Strange, I have always had enough energy there, try making different chooses so you don't pass out because lack of energy.

1706972498996.png
When I start the day with that much energy then there is just enough to see all the scenes.

Last edited:

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
It's not a bug, IGodKnight "cheated".
It's a bug. I said that I don't use a mod to cheat. I only use URM 0x52 to check if there has a problem.

I replay the same path without cheat in v0.10.07 and v0.10.08. I use CTRL to skip the dialogues, it's only when I replay. In v0.10.07, I don't have this bug but in v0.10.08, I have this bug.

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
It's a bug. I said that I don't use a mod to cheat. I only use URM 0x52 to check if there has a problem.

I replay the same path without cheat in v0.10.07 and v0.10.08. I use CTRL to skip the dialogues, it's only when I replay. In v0.10.07, I don't have this bug but in v0.10.08, I have this bug.
From what day do you load from? I just now replayed the BBQ party and the MC didn't pass out.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes