xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is that the case of the child is guilty of the father's sins?
Who knows, but Vanessa is not to be trusted and her implication in the hidden biz is not clear, I guess that is more or less a preventive mesure, What really happens (from the developing and producing point of view), only Togs can tell us for certain; My guess would be that It were an additional focus of potential errors, and only adds more renders and work to the story. delaying the canon plot, still a ambitous project and a great VN. kudos.

Reactions: CircaAD

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Who knows, but Vanessa is not to be trusted and her implication in the hidden biz is not clear, I guess that is more or less a preventive mesure, What really happens (from the developing and producing point of view), only Togs can tell us for certain; My guess would be that It were an additional focus of potential errors, and only adds more renders and work to the story. delaying the canon plot, still a ambitous project and a great VN. kudos.
Well, I still haven't played much, so no idea what anyone's stories are. I'm still workin on the Unbroken.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Okay now I am confused, did you not also have the loop problem that your MC passes out from lack of energy? Both your save you posted can't be started. I will need an save that loads in the game, so I can add more energy to your MC.
Yes same problem. Maybe because I'm saving in a android device even though it's the windows version. Thanks for trying anyway

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Been letting updates pile up to get a good chunk of playtime. I had to see how Kari whoring herself out played. So, I skipped until I found it. There's something really hot about paying someone who's crazy about you for sex. At least I think it would be if I didn't get an error code. I can't pay her with the phone either. Guess I have to re-download and play unmodded. Hopefully we can use her services more in the future.

That's one thing I really like about this game. You don't have to play correctly the entire time and you can get back on track with some of the girls. It can also be really annoying at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: Jukke55

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
There's something really hot about paying someone who's crazy about you for sex.
A gf who actually enjoys fucking you? :KEK:

Also agree fully about really liking games where you essentially get "Second chances" if you don't completely fuck up, just like RL Too many are "oh you didnt do this specific thing? Or you picked this character at this point in the story? Route hard blocked."

• Haha
Reactions: criestoomuch

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
A gf who actually enjoys fucking you? :KEK:

Also agree fully about really liking games where you essentially get "Second chances" if you don't completely fuck up, just like RL Too many are "oh you didnt do this specific thing? Or you picked this character at this point in the story? Route hard blocked."
On my main save I'm not seeing/fucking anybody. So there's a different context. I'd like to think she fucks him harder because she's been denied. My character does fuck her on different saves.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
On my main save I'm not seeing/fucking anybody. So there's a different context. I'd like to think she fucks him harder because she's been denied. My character does fuck her on different saves.
Lowkey/gentle yandere vibes. I mean jealousy is a stat with a couple characters. Would be good to see something that uses it more like that.

Have her slamming down harder on MC in the animation and make it a focus. Maybe make it where she's always riding MC in that case of course. Maybe make the event unavoidable at a certain threshold? "MC. Sex. NOW." Type situation. :PogChamp:

Tradeoff is one less energy after, but a larger love boost/sex xp with the girl in question + slightly different sex scene/animation. MC maybe loses more lust, but maybe a flag with the girl to get a lust increase next time he sees her?

I'd say something like that would be a solid plus to the game.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Dr. Harlow is a buzzkill and I hate her. :LUL: (Kari non-exclusive gf and Lois sub route, you know the scene, even if she does right later, it's such a letdown. :KEK: ).

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
Wow yeah how did the lust go that high, didn't think that was possible. So it's a combination of getting to low energy on a part of the game that it's not expected and when MC pass out the lust bar is not reset is it should.

EDIT1: I tied your save again, it think I know what's going on. The game put you in a place that use energy again so the game just loops as the logic has not been programmed for that Kari night scene to have that low of energy.

EDIT2: It is the time that is not moved forward, when MC pass out on an evening it goes to morning the next day, but as the code that jumps the time from afternoon to evening is not on triggered on that exact moment, the game just keeps going back to evening in an loop.
I found that in morning of saturday, 4 July, MC didn't recover his energy, even not one point of energy. I think it's the origin of problem.

Reactions: Jukke55 and GoWFO

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
I found that in morning of saturday, 4 July, MC didn't recover his energy, even not one point of energy. I think it's the origin of problem.
That would makes sense - I am stuck in a loop after having fun with Aria on the picnic table

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I've come to realize that the true hidden main character of this game is Kari, not MC, we're just playing the game through the POV of one of the primary ones with a wild backstory and plot. :KEK:

But this unironically:
1707290887080.png

At the karaoke night and Kari legit best waifu. Tfw no genetically modified babycrazy gf. :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two secondary questions: Was Lois fucking Pete then before the story start? It seems to imply that heavily when doing a new game, but its never mentioned that it did in any content with her, just that she can't have kids.

Also is the only way to convince Lois to get larger breasts by doing stuff with Mallory?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes