Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
From what day do you load from? I just now replayed the BBQ party and the MC didn't pass out.
I didn't load. I just replay from the start and I got this bug.

EDIT : I even delete the game but keep my savegames and I download the game. I still have this bug. I made a quicksave before the bug (I replay from the start)

View attachment quick-1-LT1.save

Last edited:

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019

EDIT : I even delete the game but keep my savegames and I download the game. I still have this bug. I made a quicksave before the bug (I replay from the start)

View attachment 3323299
Your missing one energy for some reason, you must have missed to take an shoot of espresso a few days back or something like that.

1706990403180.png
If I load in .08 from the start of the BBQ I have this much energy.
1706990475039.png
But if I load a save that I saved in an older version at the option to have sex with Aria, I have one more in energy, so your right, something must have change to make the MC use up one more energy then before. But for me even with only 3 dots of energy I make it without passing out.

Oct 10, 2022
Your missing one energy for some reason, you must have missed to take an shoot of espresso a few days back or something like that.

View attachment 3323330
If I load in .08 from the start of the BBQ I have this much energy.
View attachment 3323355
But if I load a save that I saved in an older version at the option to have sex with Aria, I have one more in energy, so your right, something must have change to make the MC use up one more energy then before. But for me even with only 3 dots of energy I make it without passing out.
I don't know if it's related to this but before flying to London, instead of going for coffee if you choose early night sleep you won't run out of energy anymore. Maybe this?

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019

View attachment 3323299
I don't know if it's related to this but before flying to London, instead of going for coffee if you choose early night sleep you won't run out of energy anymore. Maybe this?
I just replayed the game from start to the BBQ day, somehow I had only two in energy when choosing to have sex with Aria, but I still made it. I would guess making sure to have enough energy has become more important, it's a game after all so you have to make the right chooses, early nights sleep or drinking an shot of cappuccino.

Calling it a bug is just mean.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I would guess making sure to have enough energy has become more important, it's a game after all so you have to make the right chooses, early nights sleep or drinking an shot of cappuccino.
Not saying you...but for others, this mechanic is in the game for a reason. Party all night, burn the candles...you're going to have problems guys. if it didn't matter, the mechanic (and meter to check) would not be in the game.

Same goes with lust....

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
Not saying you...but for others, this mechanic is in the game for a reason. Party all night, burn the candles...you're going to have problems guys. if it didn't matter, the mechanic (and meter to check) would not be in the game.

Same goes with lust....
Exactly, if it did noting it wouldn't be there.

Reactions: Gojii and Maviarab

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
No you're not, neither have I.
I haven't either, but I've gotten to various points where the outer edges of the screen get a darker and darker fog until something in the story occurs and it goes away. My speculation was that was intentional, to add drama and make you not forget what's going on medically.

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
I haven't either, but I've gotten to various points where the outer edges of the screen get a darker and darker fog until something in the story occurs and it goes away. My speculation was that was intentional, to add drama and make you not forget what's going on medically.
That happens when the lust get close to it's max. When the lust max-out the MC also pass-out because of the disease he has.

Reactions: Twistty

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
I just replayed the game from start to the BBQ day, somehow I had only two in energy when choosing to have sex with Aria, but I still made it. I would guess making sure to have enough energy has become more important, it's a game after all so you have to make the right chooses, early nights sleep or drinking an shot of cappuccino.

Calling it a bug is just mean.
For me, it's a bug because just after have sex with Aria, it jumps direct to sex with Kari in bed and it keeps repeat like loop.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
When I try to skip in sex scene with Kari in bed after have sex with Aria, I don't know how many times it repeats when I keep to skip in this scene. You can see the lust bar. This guy would already died :LOL:

screenshot.JPG

So, for me, it's a bug :)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No you're not, neither have I.
the mechanics are a bigger issue when you're doing solo routes.

on the 'catch em all' paths your balls are always drained so you never have to sacrifice energy.
All these bugs.
I might have to wait until the game is finished and polished to play again.

I just want a loyal Kari playthrogh for goodness sakes
Hopefully togs fixes that bug I ran into because it ruins everything for me.
I too would love a Kari solo route.

Reactions: Gojii and Joshy92

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
When I try to skip in sex scene with Kari in bed after have sex with Aria, I don't know how many times it repeats when I keep to skip in this scene. You can see the lust bar. This guy would already died :LOL:

View attachment 3324564

So, for me, it's a bug :)
Wow yeah how did the lust go that high, didn't think that was possible. So it's a combination of getting to low energy on a part of the game that it's not expected and when MC pass out the lust bar is not reset is it should.

EDIT1: I tied your save again, it think I know what's going on. The game put you in a place that use energy again so the game just loops as the logic has not been programmed for that Kari night scene to have that low of energy.

EDIT2: It is the time that is not moved forward, when MC pass out on an evening it goes to morning the next day, but as the code that jumps the time from afternoon to evening is not on triggered on that exact moment, the game just keeps going back to evening in an loop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Can easily edit the saves for almost every renpy game on saveeditonline.

Very few have some hidden overrides, and in those rare cases the advanced edit can be done if you're THAT determined to fix.

Save editing in this game is EZPZ for stats/money/etc just use a save BEFORE any bugs kick in with energy/lust/etc and fix it first.

Nerosu00

May 14, 2020
Definite quite a few earlier days in the game that still need fleshing out / fixing which hopefully happens sooner rather than later. My first route is full (poly/non-exclusive gf/wife) route, which is most definitely not fully supported at the moment as the flag for gf with cassie when you get her the heels doesn't trigger properly, and same with kiki's. In both of them I can see that the choice is hidden and doesn't seem like the condition should be screwed up but it is.
Do hope to see the earlier days get fixed more before being further pushed forward honestly.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes