Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Maybe if Koga3 decides he wants to make a mod for the game. He usually puts his own soundtrack in as an optional add-on.
Even the dev could put in a rotating playlist - and best thing about the setting is a bunch of the pixabay "corporate" style tunes wouldn't sound out of place at all.

xerex24

Apr 12, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch73.rpy", line 677, in script call
call AriaKariThreesome from d73_threesome
ScriptError: could not find label 'reduceLust'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ariadates.rpyc", line 204, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

While running game code:

Full traceback:
I also feel sorry for you...

Maybe skim through the last couple of pages of this thread?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'lkl be nice...as in a reasonably good mood right now. Caught me on an off day.

Unless you're fucking 12 years old and don't know any better...you fuck a woman raw there is always a chance to knock her up regardless of if you pull out!

On the plus side, once you have this flag set, there is a actually a 50/50 chance whether she really is pregnant or not.
Oh boy, Mavi is so angry he can't even spell "I'll"! This can't be good.....

I haven't gotten that far. So, what you're sayin is I need to check into the funny farm to actually enjoy this one. I'll try. :ROFLMAO:
Shouldn't be to much of a stretch for you.........

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Been letting updates pile up to get a good chunk of playtime. I had to see how Kari whoring herself out played. So, I skipped until I found it. There's something really hot about paying someone who's crazy about you for sex. At least I think it would be if I didn't get an error code. I can't pay her with the phone either. Guess I have to re-download and play unmodded. Hopefully we can use her services more in the future.

That's one thing I really like about this game. You don't have to play correctly the entire time and you can get back on track with some of the girls. It can also be really annoying at the same time.
I actually cancelled the Patreon support because of that route. Not a fan of having the MC's girlfriend 1 rejection from being a whore when he literally sets her up in an apartment and offers her a job (which she rejects). Just makes her character seem stupid.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I actually cancelled the Patreon support because of that route. Not a fan of having the MC's girlfriend 1 rejection from being a whore when he literally sets her up in an apartment and offers her a job (which she rejects). Just makes her character seem stupid.
I had to treat her like shit and also change the personality of my MC to get that content LoL
If you have her as Mistress or as Girlfriend even on the non exclusive path it was imposible for me to get there even filling the full perv Quiz.
In the Monogamous playthrough you are cut out of that with just not investing in to the Business.
And as cherry on top, this route only exists because there where some who disliked Kari soooo much and requested to have an alternative or that Lois be your significant other.

Reactions: Maviarab

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
She seems stupid...because she doesn't want to be a literal whore? Because MENSA is just overflowing with prostitutes, right?

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
I also feel sorry for you...

Maybe skim through the last couple of pages of this thread?
Got the same problem, skimmed through the last couple of pages, find out where the similar error was discussed... That's not the same error, that's another one and I never encountered it. So the question remains.
Day 73, threesome with Kari and Aria, at the end there's an error you can't ignore. "could not find label 'reduceLust'" - that's what game said. lust is 90, fatigue is 0, but it doesn't matter, it's not variable, it's missing label, i.e. string of code that leads nowhere and makes the game crush. I don't know why no one is discussing that, I don't know the conditions for this error, I tried to change both variables, error remains the same. I look in the game folder and I see that the last string in ch73.rpy (that's where the game says error is) points to ch74.rpy, but there's no such file in game directory.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
Problem was in the Joker's mod, he already fixed that. Download it again, replace files and play without this error.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If you don't like the route, don't play it. But why throw out the whole ass game? I see that you are a fan of Defending Lydia Collier. It has more than a few nonsensical routes that I wouldn't play with a gun to my head. Like the one where the cute Cop Lady turns into a dumb bimbo with a poop fetish. Or how if you don't romance any of the other girls your ex-girlfriend shows up dressed like a librarian instead of sporting a cocktail dress and fuck me heels. Or the weird as fuck one where the mom wants you to fuck all her daughters. I'm sure that there is some rationale behind these decisions but I'll be damned if I can divine them. Even so, it is a good game that deserves support despite these foibles, and even though they are not for me I'm sure that somebody likes them. Just like somebody wants to see cop lady with poop on her somebody likes Kari being out there for public use. There really is no accounting for taste.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
If you don't like the route, don't play it. But why throw out the whole ass game? I see that you are a fan of Defending Lydia Collier. It has more than a few nonsensical routes that I wouldn't play with a gun to my head. Like the one where the cute Cop Lady turns into a dumb bimbo with a poop fetish. Or how if you don't romance any of the other girls your ex-girlfriend shows up dressed like a librarian instead of sporting a cocktail dress and fuck me heels. Or the weird as fuck one where the mom wants you to fuck all her daughters. I'm sure that there is some rationale behind these decisions but I'll be damned if I can divine them. Even so, it is a good game that deserves support despite these foibles, and even though they are not for me I'm sure that somebody likes them. Just like somebody wants to see cop lady with poop on her somebody likes Kari being out there for public use. There really is no accounting for taste.
Yeah, I actually don't touch that particular fetish in DLC, it's gross af, but I'm talking about character/story consistency which I already mentioned. To me that matters the most. The MC sets her up in an apartment and offers her a job. Yet, she becomes a whore because...?? She's certainly not hurting for money or for a place to live. Suspension of disbelief only goes so far before a story is completely derailed. Even if there is some other wacky shit going on. Not only would that be completely out of character for her, but there's no logical reason for it in the story. Just expressing my opinion here. And, yeah, you're right. I shouldn't have even looked at that path, but I got curious and it basically ruined the whole story for me.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes