Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The Threesom didn't happen and Kari did nothing with Aria and no replay of the dat either, so sorry if I can't help you I just started from 0 and hit skip so I don't know what happened there, Just like Mavria said i did just that!
No worries mate.

It's probably a bug because the last choice I got before the threesome was 'say goodnight'
Then it happened regardless on the second date.

Thank you for trying to help.
I might just wait a few updates to play and see if it's been changed or whatever.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If you decline the threesome by just saying good night Kari will be pissy in the morning and it'll happen automatically on the next night. Togs hasn't commented on it that I've seen so it's not entirely clear if this is a bug or not, although it seems most likely to be.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So, I tried to turn down the threesome with Kari & Aria, but it still happens.
I have only been with Kari but still this stuff happens.
Its honestly really stressing me out.
I think that you can solve that problem by hiring Aria and sending her to London to work at your branch office. That's what I did. Then again the secretary shuffle is the most broken, infuriating, and buggy portion of the game.

XXVupscales

Aug 17, 2021
Hi guys. Sorry for the long radio silence. If you've kept up with my patreon you'll know I'm going through some "life changes".

Long story short, work is slow coming back, I'm going to take early retirement, find some part time work and keep cracking on with the game.

I've got a lot of catching up to do here, will be responding to various questions, etc., over the next few days!
That response still coming?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Or the weird as fuck one where the mom wants you to fuck all her daughters.
Not weird at all. Based mom.
if she your gf she is the most loyal woman in the history of VN's.
Imagine NOT picking best girl as either exclusive or part of the harem. I do think its kinda weird she seems to whore out essentially by default if you turn her down? Just feels a bit odd like he said you can't get her in a staff role, especially if you aren't going to live together? Maybe I'm wrong, but if its not a route with the "No Kari" path I think a more "normal" path for her should be, just as some of the other staff have if you don't romance them.
Suspension of disbelief only goes so far before a story is completely derailed. Even if there is some other wacky shit going on. Not only would that be completely out of character for her, but there's no logical reason for it in the story.
Agree on this point in particular. Clashes so incredibly strongly with the personas when you do pick her even with the corruption-ish routes. Just seems too much of a 2 to 12 shift when Aria and to a lesser extent early on with Pete encouraging her to appeal to MC isn't a factor anymore. Just really is a disconnect, which though it does no harm to my enjoyment of the game, makes little sense.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've never tried to play with only Kari, but looking through the code it appears that the only way to avoid the threesome with Aria is to not be involved with Kari at all. I would expect that the reason that it still hasn't been fixed is that very few people play the monogamous paths, if that's you and you come across something like this you have to report it or it won't get fixed.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I've never tried to play with only Kari, but looking through the code it appears that the only way to avoid the threesome with Aria is to not be involved with Kari at all. I would expect that the reason that it still hasn't been fixed is that very few people play the monogamous paths, if that's you and you come across something like this you have to report it or it won't get fixed.
I think Joshy92 needs to report his issues. It will help for when I and other monogamous players actually start playin the game.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's the second bug I have found that breaks immersion
The game also acted like I slept with Lois during that business trip even though I didn't.

I don't have discord or anything so hopefully Togs sees my messages.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's the second bug I have found that breaks immersion
The game also acted like I slept with Lois during that business trip even though I didn't.

I don't have discord or anything so hopefully Togs sees my messages.
You should tag him with the issues.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi guys. Sorry for the long radio silence. If you've kept up with my patreon you'll know I'm going through some "life changes".

Long story short, work is slow coming back, I'm going to take early retirement, find some part time work and keep cracking on with the game.

I've got a lot of catching up to do here, will be responding to various questions, etc., over the next few days!
I have found two bugs mate

After the business trip in London the game acts like I slept with Lois even though I didn't.
And I can't seem to avoid the threesome with Kari & Aria even though I have never done anything with Aria before.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I would expect that the reason that it still hasn't been fixed is that very few people play the monogamous paths, if that's you and you come across something like this you have to report it or it won't get fixed.
It's been mentioned repeatedly since that scene went live a month (and twenty pages of comments) ago. Maybe togs has been kept too busy with altered life circumstances to deal with it.

Togs said on Sunday that there'd be a new build out "next" (so presumably this) week with some minor fixes, but didn't specifically mention if avoiding the threesome would be part of it.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
For anyone who's interested, I just posted an update to my Walkthrough+ mod to support The Roommate v0.10.08.
By the way, the survey told me I got G G 0 0 - C C 0 0. Were we supposed to share those results codes?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
For anyone who's interested, I just posted an update to my Walkthrough+ mod to support The Roommate v0.10.08.
By the way, the survey told me I got G G 0 0 - C C 0 0. Were we supposed to share those results codes?
I think this is for upcoming content not for now, I tried and entered it in the Code promt from the menu but no avail it did nothing
edit by the way if you got that code you're a perv ! like me ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes