Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nothing weird about it...most of my saves are one or two women saves heh...but it is annoying to be loyal to one LI (or have none, as in some of my saves I'm waiting for future LI's to finally become available)...and then have dialogue like that suddenly crop up out of nowhere.
Well, you could always put it in your head that you were a manwhore before current game timeline. :rolleyes:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Lol, I skipped all the coffee shop visits, pretty much, and that
girl still showed up at the office in lawyer garb.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Interesting. I've had several of those errors in this game but
don't have any mod installed.
Glad you figured it out.
Cheers
or you might have downloaded the compressed version or had mods installed and you ran it in the previous saves.

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Hi guys please help to find Kari Swinging path and Kari whore/prostitution path
Walkthrough mode doesn't help with this both path

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well... as far as I know, there is no swinging path with Kari, at least not yet. As for the whore path, well that one's simple, just don't have any sort of physical relationship with her, so don't take her as a girlfriend, and no friends with benefits. If you have no romantic or sexual relationship with her, she will automatically start prostituting herself I do believe. I can't remember if there's another requirement, but I'm 99% sure there's not.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Well... as far as I know, there is no swinging path with Kari, at least not yet. As for the whore path, well that one's simple, just don't have any sort of physical relationship with her, so don't take her as a girlfriend, and no friends with benefits. If you have no romantic or sexual relationship with her, she will automatically start prostituting herself I do believe. I can't remember if there's another requirement, but I'm 99% sure there's not.
yeah you just dont have to commit yourself to her then she will become a whore, there was so much more potential in this character and could be molded into a better version.

Reactions: Gojii

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
yeah you just dont have to commit yourself to her then she will become a whore, there was so much more potential in this character and could be molded into a better version.
It was the MC who aroused her eroticism. It is possible that if he doesn't do this, she will remain a virgin instead of a whore.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
On that note, it'd be great if this game had an actual Kari or actual Lois swinging path.

Like one not tarnished by the whole muh dom muh sub thing, or "treat her like the whore she is" stuff that kiki gets. Ya know, like an actual amicable "hey lets go to the club next to our london office and both get our fuck on with strangers".

Reactions: sagerock820
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes