Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I would have to strongly disagree. Its definitely a matter of pacing at minimum, but then again, pretty much the entire story (and most h-games in general for that matter) have that issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Given there the the viability of multiple other characters for prostitution content (specifically the ones you might opt not to hire, or even the great aunt for example, whose milking content is EASILY missed early on and very possibly could have gone that path if MC was less than considerate to her) it struck me more as "odd" to have that content with Kari than pretty much every other character that is actively present in the main setting/city.

Again, I'm more of a "odd" choice for Kari, but whatever... Lois it is for me now.... and I'm redoing the playthrough and making Kari a sub/plaything instead, since that's apparently where we want to go here. :LUL:
The notion of "fitting" the character profile though will be extremely subjective on what one's existing preferences are - since we all carry those into the game with us.

My point above was that if people are habitually finding characters to act "jarringly" from what they'd expect, and this happens again and again, perhaps those expectations aren't well aligned with the actual characters.

Reactions: Maviarab

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Seriously, think about it - people's memories can't be that short. First it was Lois and the whole bar scene/club scene. Then it was Kiki and everything about her. Now it's Lois and the breastaurant. To me anyway - it's obvious dev wants to have that riskier "edge" where characters go to extreme measures and it's not all sunshine and rainbows. I could be wrong and a single patron month after month is just demanding this type of stuff, just doesn't seem likely.
I mean, he outright admitted that it was a patron who gave him a whole bunch of money for Kiki, not sure why you think the rest being the same is far-fetched.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Lois reminds me of a grown up Ada from Parental Love and yeah, what happened to the choices?
Actually, she reminds me of a more emotionally mature and professional version of Andrea the secretary from Dreaming of Dana.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean, he outright admitted that it was a patron who gave him a whole bunch of money for Kiki, not sure why you think the rest being the same is far-fetched.
I said I certainly could be wrong.

It just doesn't fit though. You look at all the variables in the game, it's pretty clear dev doesn't just want to tell a sunshine and rainbows story. Variables like loisslut or loissub or karislut would have no place in what you're describing, and while I'm sure some patrons have outsized influence, you can't tell me they determine things like path variables.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I said I certainly could be wrong.

It just doesn't fit though. You look at all the variables in the game, it's pretty clear dev doesn't just want to tell a sunshine and rainbows story. Variables like loisslut or loissub or karislut would have no place in what you're describing, and while I'm sure some patrons have outsized influence, you can't tell me they determine things like path variables.
Did I say that? The difference though is that loisslut and loissub are her being dominated by the MC. Do you seriously not see that there is a big difference between that and the girls being whores for all other dudes?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Did I say that? The difference though is that loisslut and loissub are her being dominated by the MC. Do you seriously not see that there is a big difference between that and the girls being whores for all other dudes?
No, I don't, because the original conversation was over "jarring deviations from their normal character profiles". A sweet caring girl who's a girlfriend becoming some fetishized dom-sub relationship is no more strange to me than a girl who whores it up because she gets rejected, ala Kari. (Back in the real world, you might call the second frightfully common).

Do I personally want that for Kari? No, not at all - her being some bathroom prostitute is disgusting, I only played that path to explore after all others. By the same token, I've no interest in a girl that wants to be called a cumslut by her boyfriend and choked out.

This is exactly what I meant above by "notion of fitting the character profile though will be extremely subjective on what one's existing preferences are". We don't have to agree on our personal preferences for character behavior, but if we're to describe them as "normal", there needs to be some reasonable understanding of what normal means. To me, Kari is introduced as a nice, fairly naive and innocent girl at the start.

• Hey there
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019

But anyhow, there's a lot of other cleaning up of inconsistencies outside of that route that really should be looked at more imo.

Especially that content where you take Lois to that kink club and you working with her solo is a complete nothingburger, and it forces you to have that old hag fuck her with a strapon or others do shit to her otherwise. I really don't want her staying in the complex at all seeing that stuff, but I want to see what favor Lois will "owe" me for that. :KEK:

Reactions: NebulousShooter

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

But anyhow, there's a lot of other cleaning up of inconsistencies outside of that route that really should be looked at more imo.

Especially that content where you take Lois to that kink club and you working with her solo is a complete nothingburger, and it forces you to have that old hag fuck her with a strapon or others do shit to her otherwise. I really don't want her staying in the complex at all seeing that stuff, but I want to see what favor Lois will "owe" me for that. :KEK:
Yeah I definitely think it's a weird decision to pick Kari for this storyline of prostituting herself in the back of a bar/restaurant. However, I don't mind it because to me, these are two completely separate people, from two different realities. The reality where some idiot turns down a relationship with that angel, well... that's what happens I suppose. Also, it only happens IF you turn her down, and you aren't forced to see it, it may be kind of non-sensical, but it's not like you wanted her in the first place.

Me being a based Chad, didn't turn her down in the first place, so I never ran across any of that bullshit. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

In my opinion there are definitely bigger issues with the game, that hopefully get addressed sooner rather than later.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No, I don't, because the original conversation was over "jarring deviations from their normal character profiles". A sweet caring girl who's a girlfriend becoming some fetishized dom-sub relationship is no more strange to me than a girl who whores it up because she gets rejected, ala Kari. (Back in the real world, you might call the second frightfully common).
Nobody has said (that I've noticed) that Lois being submissive is out of character. That conversation is about Kari, who doesn't have a submissive route.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
That isn't forced at all...you make that choice.
If you want to train her as a sub.... Which is what I was talking about. "Here let me show you how to train your girl" *rapes her with a strap on and you don't get to tell her not to* :LUL:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If you want to train her as a sub.... Which is what I was talking about. "Here let me show you how to train your girl" *rapes her with a strap on and you don't get to tell her not to* :LUL:
You can train her without 'making that choice'.....

Reactions: SlapE

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 3371620

This appointment thing doesn't work. It's infuriating.
Ya i think it's more a future idea.... or maybe a relic :unsure:

We can imagine he's either planning (or had planned and dropped idea but bits and pieces are still laying around) this mini-business-sandboxy environment, where you were a ceo going about your week, penciling people in, making connections via phone, etc.

Reactions: TwinSideWings
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes