Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
On that note, it'd be great if this game had an actual Kari or actual Lois swinging path.

Like one not tarnished by the whole muh dom muh sub thing, or "treat her like the whore she is" stuff that kiki gets. Ya know, like an actual amicable "hey lets go to the club next to our london office and both get our fuck on with strangers".
But that's not the direction this game takes. Plenty of others like EG if that's what people want.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
But that's not the direction this game takes. Plenty of others like EG if that's what people want.
I dont want something focused on that entirely, that quickly gets boring, I'd rather have it as a side story/event. I dont see why not - the only direction this game has really is "mc is the boss of his own world", he can do what he wants with the resources he has (as long as he makes some babies along the way).

EG makes me feel :sick: within the first 10 minutes, cant really say why...

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Lois has always been the best girl. Why she got more paths other than just being a Mistress as she was originally.
Lois will do anything for MC if he even tries at all. That KAri was literally made for him and is the one whoring herself out I find really offputting like some. They could've taken pretty much any other character and it wouldn't seem so... repulsive?

I'm not trying to start anything, but I find it a really weird choice when any of the ones who you didn't give a job to would have been perfect for this role instead. It's a incredibly strange decision.

Almost feels like this was pushed by a backer throwing money at them than a logical development decision, especially given how unpopular this would be with fans of the game generally speaking. A game with a wide cast should have a couple characters that kind of fit different niches imo.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Lois is new best girl? :unsure:
Yes, Lois.
Started w Kari being the sweet innocent girl next door which was totally right
up my alley, but Lois has become more of someone the could never live out at this
point while Kari has lost her innocence and can be a tiny bit annoying now.
All within about 9 weeks....lol

Is Lois your fav at this point?

Cheers

Reactions: Gojii

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Lois has always been the best girl. Why she got more paths other than just being a Mistress as she was originally.

I wasn't too fond that the story doesn't give too many Loving choices how to treat Lois.
I can't remember the options atm, but something like mistress, friends w benefits, etc....

I would have preferred a couple choices that would have put her higher on a pedestal
than what could be just something sort of demeaning.

Cheers

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yes, Lois.
Started w Kari being the sweet innocent girl next door which was totally right
up my alley, but Lois has become more of someone the could never live out at this
point while Kari has lost her innocence and can be a tiny bit annoying now.
All within about 9 weeks....lol

Is Lois your fav at this point?

Cheers
Considering how Kari was literally made for MC and the content went wildly in a weird direction, yeah, Kari lost a LOT of the appeal. I'm one of those types where if a character can have that sort of content going on... I lose all attraction to it. Lois is a dedicated partner and confidant of MC and will do/be pretty much whatever MC wants her to, but is also in the role of the company a reliable and competent person.

That fits a strong desire of mine IRL. Someone incredibly capable that can be counted on while sincere and loyal you can trust.

I personally like the aspect of possibly being exclusive with her at this point. Plus considering my personal tastes she's willing to go on LactoMax and have yuge booba.... I see no downsides to her. :PogChamp:

Also I kept her away from doing weird stuff at the one club. I was disappointed the scene where you don't have her getting railed by that lesbian former teacher and just tie her up yourself had virtually zero content. It was like, tie her up, and then let her down and leave??? MC can't "train" her and you need this old hag to do it instead? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: Lol no.

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I wasn't too fond that the story doesn't give too many Loving choices how to treat Lois.
I can't remember the options atm, but something like mistress, friends w benefits, etc....

I would have preferred a couple choices that would have put her higher on a pedestal
than what could be just something sort of demeaning.

Cheers
There is a loving path with her. It was never supposed to be there though and has been shoehorned in. So there is very, very little content on that path currently.

So for those whining about Kari being a whore (which I remind, only happens if you have no relationship with her at all..and reject her...twice..so really..wtf do you care what she does unless on the baby path?) because she was originally intended to be the sole perfect loving gf for the MC.

Lois was always supposed to be a slutty mistress you demean somewhat. Her not having a full love path at this point is just as jarring to many as Kari's whore path is to those who dislike it. Both really, need tweaking, especially the Lois path at this point, been too long already.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
There is a loving path with her. It was never supposed to be there though and has been shoehorned in. So there is very, very little content on that path currently.

So for those whining about Kari being a whore (which I remind, only happens if you have no relationship with her at all..and reject her...twice..so really..wtf do you care what she does unless on the baby path?) because she was originally intended to be the sole perfect loving gf for the MC.

Lois was always supposed to be a slutty mistress you demean somewhat. Her not having a full love path at this point is just as jarring to many as Kari's whore path is to those who dislike it. Both really, need tweaking, especially the Lois path at this point, been too long already.
I was totally fine with them both being the types of characters they were. Now its like its being done both ways but really hamfisted.

I was 100% fine with Lois being the capable confidant and MC's "sub" where Kari's character was the devoted character to fit all of the needs of intimacy. Its more... idk just goes from 0 to 4 to 110 with Kari that's so jarring I guess given how the character is presented.

I'm okay with this too, it's just I don't look at Kari's character remotely the same anymore. "You have to literally ignore her etcetc...." Yeah I get that.

Doesn't change how the character will be perceived, especially when it really feels like it was jammed into the plot for reasons other than the normal progression of the story.

What I DONT LIKE is the scene with Madison treats MC like a bitch for trying to protect Kari even when you ARE on a Kari "love/gf" path and he takes it like a 0 testosterone pussy (and you're being asked to front six figures just so she can be a business owner).

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020

With Lois, yes you're right there is a 'loving' path. On the second playthrough I chose that
but again, as you said, there isn't much there right now.

I have two or three hangups about Kari, BUT, those are just because I'm weird, lol.
For example: At one point there was mention of the mc not likeing her working that the
'titty bar'. I didn't like her working there anyway as it was really against her character at that
point. I think they even argued about it??.. (this was with her being on the girlfriend path)
Besides...she doesn't even have any expenses
so doesn't need the money.

Another, which was my fault, was when the mc, Kari, and the other girl all went out. When the
got back to the apartment I chose to end it and she went home. However, the next day it just
ended up with her coming back over and having their scene. I didn't have a choice. Sexy yes,
am I jealous? hell yes, but not what I wanted for the Kari relationship. Then I think after that Kari went on to have a
sleepover with her. (I think this was also a result of the survey the mc filled out, but heck I didn't
know that at the time I was doing it)

Again....those would just be personal hangups of mine irl if I had a girfriend like this.
It seems if she were truly made for me, then I could have easily avoided those things.

Yes, I can tell abt Lois and her slutty path, I just wasn't a fan of it.

Again.....just my personal prefs and not a slam on the game...

Anywho...
Cheers All

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I was totally fine with them both being the types of characters they were. Now its like its being done both ways but really hamfisted.

I was 100% fine with Lois being the capable confidant and MC's "sub" where Kari's character was the devoted character to fit all of the needs of intimacy. Its more... idk just goes from 0 to 4 to 110 with Kari that's so jarring I guess given how the character is presented.

I'm okay with this too, it's just I don't look at Kari's character remotely the same anymore. "You have to literally ignore her etcetc...." Yeah I get that.

Doesn't change how the character will be perceived, especially when it really feels like it was jammed into the plot for reasons other than the normal progression of the story.

What I DONT LIKE is the scene with Madison treats MC like a bitch for trying to protect Kari even when you ARE on a Kari "love/gf" path and he takes it like a 0 testosterone pussy (and you're being asked to front six figures just so she can be a business owner).
With Lois, yes you're right there is a 'loving' path. On the second playthrough I chose that
but again, as you said, there isn't much there right now.

I have two or three hangups about Kari, BUT, those are just because I'm weird, lol.
For example: At one point there was mention of the mc not likeing her working that the
'titty bar'. I didn't like her working there anyway as it was really against her character at that
point. I think they even argued about it??.. (this was with her being on the girlfriend path)
Besides...she doesn't even have any expenses
so doesn't need the money.

Another, which was my fault, was when the mc, Kari, and the other girl all went out. When the
got back to the apartment I chose to end it and she went home. However, the next day it just
ended up with her coming back over and having their scene. I didn't have a choice. Sexy yes,
am I jealous? hell yes, but not what I wanted for the Kari relationship. Then I think after that Kari went on to have a
sleepover with her. (I think this was also a result of the survey the mc filled out, but heck I didn't
know that at the time I was doing it)

Again....those would just be personal hangups of mine irl if I had a girfriend like this.
It seems if she were truly made for me, then I could have easily avoided those things.

Yes, I can tell abt Lois and her slutty path, I just wasn't a fan of it.

Again.....just my personal prefs and not a slam on the game...

Anywho...
Cheers All
Will agree with both...there are some very contradictary sections in this. As much as I love this it is jarring at times and the whole script in places definitely needs cleaning up so things make a little more sense depending on which paths/routes you are following.

Reactions: mofonistik

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Damn straight!

lol

Cheers
(hey look at that...I was actually able to make a short reply! good for me)
oops....

Reactions: Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Damn straight!

lol

Cheers
(hey look at that...I was actually able to make a short reply! good for me)
oops....
My default testosterone setting was 6 and via choices it was at 7. I've mentioned it before in here but that he just gets pushed around by her when she supposedly comes to you for help and then he bitches out with a "oh i was just testing you hahah" :HideThePain:

If there was a time the aggression/testosterone level should matter this is definitely one of them, not just MC getting riled up during the board meeting over Lois being insulted (which kind of seemed a touch "Extra" more than fitting the situation).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LUL:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I disagree with the notion that all the jarring stuff is out of place (or unexpected is better word) - since it's happened frequently enough and on enough characters it would seem unlikely it's just a single patron trying to get dev to create more extreme scenarios.

Seriously, think about it - people's memories can't be that short. First it was Lois and the whole bar scene/club scene. Then it was Kiki and everything about her. Now it's Lois and the breastaurant. To me anyway - it's obvious dev wants to have that riskier "edge" where characters go to extreme measures and it's not all sunshine and rainbows. I could be wrong and a single patron month after month is just demanding this type of stuff, just doesn't seem likely.

That's part of why I had the suggestion a page back on some kind of more amicable group sex content - if I'm right here, and that's a part of dev's thing, then that's a better outlet than these 0-100 flips like Kari doing cheap blowjobs in a bathroom.

Like some others said, I too am disappointed with the amount of both Lois and Kari 1-on-1 love path stuff; Lois has little, and I see what Mav was saying is probably true; Kari was originally the core gf character while Lois was a side piece. Having said that, it seems like Lois got enough fandom so that she was the focus for a few updates, and now we have a situation where both paths are kinda underdeveloped for being the two main characters for MC.

IMO dev should relax with side characters for a few updates and just focus on these two. Almost everyone here whether they prefer one or the other or both would be happy with more Kari or Lois stuff at the cost of less side character progression.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I disagree with the notion that all the jarring stuff is out of place - since it's happened frequently enough and on enough characters it would seem unlikely it's just a single patron trying to get dev to create more extreme scenarios.

Seriously, think about it - people's memories can't be that short. First it was Lois and the whole bar scene/club scene. Then it was Kiki and everything about her. Now it's Lois and the breastaurant. To me anyway - it's obvious dev wants to have that riskier "edge" where characters go to extreme measures and it's not all sunshine and rainbows. I could be wrong and a single patron month after month is just demanding this type of stuff, just doesn't seem likely.

That's part of why I had the suggestion a page back on some kind of more amicable group sex content - if I'm right here, and that's a part of dev's thing, then that's a better outlet than these 0-100 flips like Kari doing cheap blowjobs in a bathroom.

Like some others said, I too am disappointed with the amount of both Lois and Kari 1-on-1 love path stuff; Lois has little, and I see what Mav was saying is probably true; Kari was originally the core gf character while Lois was a side piece. Having said that, it seems like Lois got enough fandom so that she was the focus for a few updates, and now we have a situation where both paths are kinda underdeveloped for being the two main characters for MC.

IMO dev should relax with side characters for a few updates and just focus on these two. Almost everyone here whether they prefer one or the other or both would be happy with more Kari or Lois stuff at the cost of less side character progression.
Pretty well summed up Johnny. I've said before...there's currently too much going on with too many people. Now that in itself isn't neccessarily a problem, if they all get equal time. But like for example the sisterhood in the basement. *shrugs*...just introduced the ex (and I like Suzie as a character...but we not even had content with say Caroline yet for example or Jenny). Too many little plots left unresolved etc and yes, both Kari and Lois to an extent seem to be being, wel, not sure what exactly, given as you said, those two are the two main characters of the VN and MC.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I disagree with the notion that all the jarring stuff is out of place (or unexpected is better word) - since it's happened frequently enough and on enough characters it would seem unlikely it's just a single patron trying to get dev to create more extreme scenarios.

I would have to strongly disagree. Its definitely a matter of pacing at minimum, but then again, pretty much the entire story (and most h-games in general for that matter) have that issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Given there the the viability of multiple other characters for prostitution content (specifically the ones you might opt not to hire, or even the great aunt for example, whose milking content is EASILY missed early on and very possibly could have gone that path if MC was less than considerate to her) it struck me more as "odd" to have that content with Kari than pretty much every other character that is actively present in the main setting/city.

Again, I'm more of a "odd" choice for Kari, but whatever... Lois it is for me now.... and I'm redoing the playthrough and making Kari a sub/plaything instead, since that's apparently where we want to go here. :LUL:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I've said before...there's currently too much going on with too many people. Now that in itself isn't neccessarily a problem, if they all get equal time. But like for example the sisterhood in the basement. *shrugs*...just introduced the ex (and I like Suzie as a character...but we not even had content with say Caroline yet for example or Jenny). Too many little plots left unresolved etc and yes, both Kari and Lois to an extent seem to be being, wel, not sure what exactly, given as you said, those two are the two main characters of the VN and MC.
This is where it's just too much of a Kinetic Novel.... I like lots of characters and options but I also
like the idea of being able to make choices and have them matter.

Some of those girls I tried to get rid of by not choosing them for jobs, but they keep coming back and get the
jobs anyway.
Kiki...I wouldn't have picked her for anything but after asking me and giving me 'choices' it forced her on me as my PA.
(She's a bad choice for that job anyway...lol)...at least so far..

Several of the girls I thought I had gotten rid of but then they all showed up at the pool party and were trying to have
sex w the mc, are basically a part of his life, and still end up working for the company.....

The weird girls in the basement? Just too far out there man.....
The ex? Should have let me tell her to piss off and never hear from her again.
Just odd things to be in this game/story (so far anyway)

Cheers

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
This is where it's just too much of a Kinetic Novel.... I like lots of characters and options but I also
like the idea of being able to make choices and have them matter.

Some of those girls I tried to get rid of by not choosing them for jobs, but they keep coming back and get the
jobs anyway.
Kiki...I wouldn't have picked her for anything but after asking me and giving me 'choices' it forced her on me as my PA.
(She's a bad choice for that job anyway...lol)...at least so far..

Several of the girls I thought I had gotten rid of but then they all showed up at the pool party and were trying to have
sex w the mc, are basically a part of his life, and still end up working for the company.....

The weird girls in the basement? Just too far out there man.....
The ex? Should have let me tell her to piss off and never hear from her again.
Just odd things to be in this game/story (so far anyway)

Cheers
I agree, there could have much better prospects for PA job other than Kiki, she's a sweet woman but would not be my first choice at all. I have not played the last two updates, but as soon as I saw the basement thing there I knew there would be forced BDSM aspect to it. Now I am all for some BDSM but let me make the choice. Some game try to be everything to everyone and it sorta ruins the flavor of the game.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Lois reminds me of a grown up Ada from Parental Love and yeah, what happened to the choices?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes