RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
the fact that your ears do not hear meaning, the game does not have music, nor can you hear a cry of pleasure, nor the sound of a telephone, nor the start of a car.
Actually, I can hear cries of pleasure, phones ringing, cars starting, and music just fine, thanks. And my ears here (or more to the fact, my eyes read for) meaning fine as well, although I find little meaning to your latest replies. However, I'll try to respond any way.

However, I (and presumably many others hear) are entirely capable of playing music while playing the game, if we so choose. Many people prefer games that don't force a particular sound track on the player - or any sound at all.

There are current or proposed tags for voice acting and for music. Their absence would indicate that the game does not include those (meaning that games should be assumed to feature neither by default). Therefore, this game is correctly tagged. Here, the developer is expected to tell us if their game does include sound, not if it doesn't.

And, as you probably know, typing words in all caps is sometimes used for EMPHASIS (dating back to times when all that was available in a message was the characters from a standard keyboard. Thus messages typed in all caps come off as SHOUTING LIKE YOU THINK YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS DEAF. In polite society, it's to be avoided.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
However, I (and presumably many others hear) are entirely capable of playing music while playing the game, if we so choose. Many people prefer games that don't force a particular sound track on the player - or any sound at all.
Given this little thing called "a mute button", the word "force" there is really stupid.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Given this little thing called "a mute button", the word "force" there is really stupid.
My apologies - I generally don't want to mute sound coming out of my computer altogether. Some games may have a mute button of their own - almost all allow you to turn down the volume in the game. So you're right, "force" wasn't truly accurate. Then again, given the message I was replying to, I don't feel too guilty about unconsciously employing hyperbole.

Reactions: MarsUltor

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It must be sad not to understand what I write. The brain that doesn't work must be yours. There are a variety of games that have these characteristics. Play other games and your brain will understand. I hope so.
Dude, give it a fucking rest.
You're reading an AVN. Some people enjoy sounds, some (myself included) turn them off, or down, asap.
Different strokes for different folks.

Not everyone has to share you preference. It has nothing to do with his brain not working, it has everything to do with you launching into a CAPS filled tirade against the game.
If you don't like the way the game does it, find one that meets your needs.

Coming here and slagging the game off, calling it a "lifeless silent movie" is bound to piss off people who do enjoy it. Was that your intention?
Don't be surprised when they respond.
There's certainly no need to start chucking around personal insults, just because others do not share your opinion.

Yamato Kunji

Aug 30, 2020
Hello! I have this error, do you have any ideas on how to get rid of it? I can of course ignore it, but I don't think events after this are normal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
hmm, just started playing this and sort of enjoying it, not 100% sure I'm on the right path though Kari looks happy.
I assume there is later action with the coffee shop girl?
I had one time when I went to the bathroom in the morning to take care of wood when Kari came (lol) in, but not sure what that does to the plot and I back tracked, but not sure if it happens again or if it's important or how long I can stave off the lust factor (just on the second marker in the red)

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Used to like this VN but it went to shit the last few updates. Cant even stand Kari anymore after forcing me into that lesbian Aria I avoided her at the party and sent her home after the dinner but nope Kari wants that pussy. Not too mention Kiki, didnt make it too the end the forced Aria scene was as far as I got. More and more things are being forced even on vanilla paths. Kari as his future wife could tell Jed she wants to fuck him and mc wouldn't even comment at this point.

Reactions: Gojii

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nope, exactly 0 mods installed.
Not sure then,. I play unmodded and not had that. That line of code is waking up on the sofa and Kari is NOT your gf. Absolutely no reason at all for an error at the point so not sure to be honest. I wouldn;t worry about it and just ignore past it.

Reactions: Yamato Kunji

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Used to like this VN but it went to shit the last few updates. Cant even stand Kari anymore after forcing me into that lesbian Aria I avoided her at the party and sent her home after the dinner but nope Kari wants that pussy. Not too mention Kiki, didnt make it too the end the forced Aria scene was as far as I got. More and more things are being forced even on vanilla paths. Kari as his future wife could tell Jed she wants to fuck him and mc wouldn't even comment at this point.
Dev falling into the trap of pandering to people hurling money at him for they specific niche content they want jammed into the game, rather than sticking to the game he had been making.

All it does is piss off a portion of his subs who see core of the game get delayed with content creep/bloat. Dev is trying way too hard to pander to every kink possible instead of focusing on the core game. So you just end up having something that is subpar in multiple kinks vs a game that is really good with a few.

No reason to complain if dev made a game after finishing this one that catered to those tastes he's pidgeonholing into the game now.

Breaking immersion with characters is killing a lot of people's enthusiasm for it. It's not like he's ever held back at randomly adding characters for no reason (Kiki). He's got multiple characters that have barely been fleshed out with backstory/content. Altering characters to appease a couple donors is a retard move, and is only going to make a number of people who don't mind the types of fetishes he's adding in general get annoyed eventually.

The game is getting increasingly incoherent/scatterbrained.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes