kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Dev falling into the trap of pandering to people hurling money at him for they specific niche content they want jammed into the game, rather than sticking to the game he had been making.

All it does is piss off a portion of his subs who see core of the game get delayed with content creep/bloat. Dev is trying way too hard to pander to every kink possible instead of focusing on the core game. So you just end up having something that is subpar in multiple kinks vs a game that is really good with a few.

No reason to complain if dev made a game after finishing this one that catered to those tastes he's pidgeonholing into the game now.

Breaking immersion with characters is killing a lot of people's enthusiasm for it. It's not like he's ever held back at randomly adding characters for no reason (Kiki). He's got multiple characters that have barely been fleshed out with backstory/content. Altering characters to appease a couple donors is a retard move, and is only going to make a number of people who don't mind the types of fetishes he's adding in general get annoyed eventually.

The game is getting increasingly incoherent/scatterbrained.
Dev decides how the story moves, but he is indeed putting multiple fetishes, making it hard to develop, not giving a good progression of the characters, and just throwing in a kink into a character without proper corruption and suddenly appearing.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, if you are in the bathroom taking care of the morning wood and Kari comes in and leaves, is that a problem? I can't see a way to check stats on anything and it doesn't say anything bad apart from that she runs out

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
another question (yes, I'm full of questions but I'm new to this game)
How does choosing the receptionists affect the game. I didn't chose Kari as in the real world that would be an issue

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How does choosing the receptionists affect the game. I didn't chose Kari as in the real world that would be an issue
In a strange twist of fate, by not choosing Kari you prevented an annoying bug from occuring! You made the right choice!

On the bathroom, not an issue for her leaving, though if she's perverted/slutty enough through other actions, she might stay....

Reactions: Sparhawker

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
In a strange twist of fate, by not choosing Kari you prevented an annoying bug from occuring! You made the right choice!

On the bathroom, not an issue for her leaving, though if she's perverted/slutty enough through other actions, she might stay....
ok, thanks. actually quite liking this game and Kari and MC now sleeping together so I guess the morning wood is taken care of. There are definitely some choices that I'm not clear on the course that takes you (is it good for Lois to be jealous of Tilly or is it better for someone to be slutty or more trusting?)
The thing with the Hucows made me laugh as it's like Daisy in Summertime Saga who is actually a crossbreed of some sort....

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So, if you are in the bathroom taking care of the morning wood and Kari comes in and leaves, is that a problem? I can't see a way to check stats on anything and it doesn't say anything bad apart from that she runs out
No effect.
Did you even bother with the search function?

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-roommate-v0-11-01-togs.79594/post-12852554
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-roommate-v0-11-01-togs.79594/post-12852683
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-roommate-v0-11-01-togs.79594/post-13107284
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-roommate-v0-11-01-togs.79594/post-13107622

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Just to be sure....I assume the writer didn't put any 'specials' in there if you had called the MC 'Clark Kent' ? - re Lois' full name...

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, the 'Jealousy' stat...is it good to have someone Jealous or better to avoid, I'm at one of those points in the London trip and I really don't want to upset Lois too much as I assume there is some action to be had there...I already ignored Tilly at the first option (little knowing there would be a later chance)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So, the 'Jealousy' stat...is it good to have someone Jealous or better to avoid, I'm at one of those points in the London trip and I really don't want to upset Lois too much as I assume there is some action to be had there...I already ignored Tilly at the first option (little knowing there would be a later chance)
Makes no difference currently.

Reactions: Ngern

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
hmm, apparently Vanessa sent me some photos, I thought the camera icon next to the phone bits would be the logical place, but that doesn't open. Is that implemented yet?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
hmm, apparently Vanessa sent me some photos, I thought the camera icon next to the phone bits would be the logical place, but that doesn't open. Is that implemented yet?
You view them in the conversation...phone/camera no.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
hmm, so, Carolyn...
I'm at the bit where we find out Trevor seems to be interested in Carolyn, the suggested route is to tell him to back off, can I assume that that's because you get to have sex with her later? Not sure I need/want to add her to the 30 other women already on the list (it may not be 30, but it can't be far off)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
hmm, so, Carolyn...
I'm at the bit where we find out Trevor seems to be interested in Carolyn, the suggested route is to tell him to back off, can I assume that that's because you get to have sex with her later? Not sure I need/want to add her to the 30 other women already on the list (it may not be 30, but it can't be far off)
lol "suggested".....who wrote that, beta of the year? I already have like a 9 girl harem, I think I can afford throw poor trevor a bone (as I did in my playthroughs) :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes