SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Argh! I've spent four days banging my head against the wall trying to figure out a problem in my logic only to find it was due to a typo in a variable name.

Fixed now, and the build is available for patrons to download.
This one covers Tuesday, July 21, 2020, which is Day 79 of the game. You can tell that's the date if you look closely at the lock screen on Lois's PC.

Of course, it's also shown in the Status Bar, so don't strain your eyes!

It's another busy day at the office, followed by various shenanigans when Sir John comes over for dinner.
Looking ahead, roving reporter Avril O'Neal will be coming in to interview MC and Lois and a slip of the tongue could lead to problems down the line.

It's 5AM here, so I'll leave it at that for the moment and I'll check in later and talk more about what's coming up.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
That depends. Usually not long but sometimes it skips a version or two depending on content.
Thanks for the reply. Good to know. But, what do you mean by '(usually) not long'? Does that mean a few hours after it's released on Patreon, or a few days?

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
And if people can read this is well telegraphed at the start of the story and in the about section.
I was saying at the times that calls for it the player doesn't even make use of the mechanic. Its essentially useless as its underutilized, and the times it is used is fairly stupid tbh.

>Avril O'Neal. (Modeled after the new one or old one? :LUL:)

Reactions: mofonistik

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Roommate [v0.11.02] [togs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Unable to load the last 2 saves. At least I was able to load one of the last ones (third from last) and not have to restart from the beginning..

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
Hmm. Tried the update on the paths I’ve been on.

Now apparently my MC has impregnated Kayla in every path, even though he never fucked her in any but one. Oh, and Lois is Sir John’s “date” in every path, regardless of whether my MC offered Kari a bunch of money to bang him.

Bugs, I guess.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hmm. Tried the update on the paths I’ve been on.

Now apparently my MC has impregnated Kayla in every path, even though he never fucked her in any but one. Oh, and Lois is Sir John’s “date” in every path, regardless of whether my MC offered Kari a bunch of money to bang him.

Bugs, I guess.
Haven't looked at the update yet myself, but just looked at the dev's Patreon to see what's new and someone else reported a similar issue with Kayla that the dev was seemingly unable to reproduce. Might be something hinky there.

what is it with females with short hair you younger guys like .. Kari looked great before ... urgghh
don't get me wrong she still looks ok ... just not as hot ... i.m.o :(

(y)(y)(y)

:
In Kari's case, the new look is supposed to reflect her growing self-awareness and confidence that she is actually attractive. She's gone from someone that was bundled up in jeans and a chunky sweater at the start of the game to consciously putting "the girls" front and centre!

But the most recognizable element of her previous look (the pronounced forelock) is retained, so her everyday look will be somewhere between the old and new. Although it's not obvious, my thinking is that the back of Kari's hair is pinned up so while it would be shorter than it was before at the back, it's not supposed to be shaved/tapered.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Haven't looked at the update yet myself, but just looked at the dev's Patreon to see what's new and someone else reported a similar issue with Kayla that the dev was seemingly unable to reproduce. Might be something hinky there.
Yeah, you get the "new daddy" stuff if the variable kayla.experience exists with any value. That value gets an automatic +1 when she kisses the MC during the barbeque on day 61, before you decide whether the MC will get involved with her, and rejecting her later that night just sets it to 2. togs-games

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes