MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks.

I also have a question regards to the cult girls (Omega, Alpha, Beta, etc.)…are those girls only for MC's pleasure, or are they playthings (whores) for the many...guys and girls who have access to the basement?

In my play through, I just met a few of them when MC went to the basement. (I'm trying to play the simple romance path...no kinks to avoid any of the sharing/NTR content, and to see if the GF's will be faithful GF...in MC's harem path.

There are many things that I disliked in the story...how MC is being a total pushover with Maddy and Aria...with the 500K terms failure. And how Aria (the pizza lesbian who only showed interested in having your girl) corrupted and changed your sweet girl, giving her and convinced her to lose her V card to a fucking huge dildo. Instead of MC doing the important first time act, which would have increased their bond with each other.

And it's odd that MC has over $12 million in the bank, and his once sweet girl friend that's been manipulated over a short time (a combination of Aria and Maddy) wants to remain working at the sex club...for just measly tips. :FacePalm: )

Thanks again for the info, I keep mixing up the sisters name so this will help.
Regards.
To be blunt, don't be surprised.
Seeing the lengths these paths have gone to with this Dev on this title.
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck.....'Anything' can happen.

As far as 'how' Aria has been written in.
It's ideal for Aria (or any type of Lesbian on the prowl).
To make sure her love interest's not with a male for her first penetrations.

Almost code, for predatory lesbians.
Don't take my word for it, ask one's You personally know.
Their straight with You, will find out a lot of interesting information.

Knowing Kari being totally into the MC.
Willing to do what ever it took, on the sly.
Aira acted in 'Her' best interest.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
lol "suggested".....who wrote that, beta of the year? I already have like a 9 girl harem, I think I can afford throw poor trevor a bone (as I did in my playthroughs) :LOL:
Just like the scene where you get treated like a bitch by someone begging you to bankroll nearly half a mil to save her breastaraunt where main girl gets used as a $1 whore at.

Player has no agency at some of the most retarded times in the story. You act like a retarded meathead during the board meeting if you're high-T, but can't act more assertive in almost every situation in the rest of the game that calls for it.

Reactions: mofonistik

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just like the scene where you get treated like a bitch by someone begging you to bankroll nearly half a mil to save her breastaraunt where main girl gets used as a $1 whore at.

Player has no agency at some of the most retarded times in the story. You act like a retarded meathead during the board meeting if you're high-T, but can't act more assertive in almost every situation in the rest of the game that calls for it.
Yeah I certainly wish it felt like player had more say in a lot of those situations. Mind you, I didn't CHOOSE to have said 9 girl harem, it was put on me. (Not that id be opposed to it anyway, but I want to make decisions to cause that to happen).

Or if I'm so flush with cash from the start, and I want a 100% Kari girlfriend path, why can't I tell her to say f the breastaurant, I'll float you 100k and you can start your own business doing whatever. Maybe this was all explained in dialogue and I just missed it somewhere.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yeah I certainly wish it felt like player had more say in a lot of those situations. Mind you, I didn't CHOOSE to have said 9 girl harem, it was put on me. (Not that id be opposed to it anyway, but I want to make decisions to cause that to happen).

Or if I'm so flush with cash from the start, and I want a 100% Kari girlfriend path, why can't I tell her to say f the breastaurant, I'll float you 100k and you can start your own business doing whatever. Maybe this was all explained in dialogue and I just missed it somewhere.
Seriously. We get forced to bankroll that other gal doing it, when MC could literally just be like "fuck it, I'll buy it myself" and put Kari in change instead. That solves the entire issue.

Could even put the girls you turned down at different points there for work (it makes WAY more sense than the women you flat out turned down who don't even work for you randomly being there in that scene with "coworkers") , like the one highschooler everyone who plays the game hates for whatever reason. I wouldn't mind MC being served a burger she overcooked. :KEK:

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

GaiserikSK

Oct 11, 2016
Dear dev i like the game, but it bother me a little the fact our MC didnt look for the child of our cow, i mean i dont want a bigger cast but our MC is kind of a nice dude who can get info just asking his AI, otherwise ok game

Reactions: mofonistik

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I didn't even know she had a sister.....had we met her? Was that one of the characters at the bbq? :unsure:
There are so many, its hard to keep track. I'm hoping that eventually there's a way to pause the game through the phone and check all of them out, to put a face to the name and see what you've done so far with each.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
I didn't even know she had a sister.....had we met her? Was that one of the characters at the bbq? :unsure:
Togs said when they were making the section that basically narratively they wanted to set up Trevor to do a double date but they wanted to give the player a choice in case they liked Carolyn so if they chose to keep her for themselves Togs basically created a sister of Carolyn we haven't seen as a replacement so the story wouldn't be too different.

There are so many, its hard to keep track. I'm hoping that eventually there's a way to pause the game through the phone and check all of them out, to put a face to the name and see what you've done so far with each.
I agree I've asked a few times for a feature like in Grandma's house, Pale Carnations, College Daze and a few others to have some sort of menu either by pressing esc and there is a "relationship" menu option besides settings and main menu or a phone with all the characters. Listing each character with a name/picture and then once you click on it, it shows what are their relationship with the player and any relevant info like job and stuff. So far it's kind of fallen on deaf ears but there is always hope.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Latest version is out. I'm new here, so can someone tell me how long it usually takes before it's available here?

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes