Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
This is the most perverted statement I've ever seen on this site. YKINMKBYKIOK and all, but still.
Doing the websearch was the perverted thing? interesting. I have never put milk into my tea, so before I mentioned it I wanted to see if it was a thing or not.

Reactions: togs-games

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't see her doing the stay at home wife thing, either.

But there's a long way to go before that's even an option.
Well, we've already seen her starting to get domestic on him, making the coffee each morning, getting the groceries. Next would be cleaning the apartment, and I know which of the pair of them I would rather see in a maid uniform. ;)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Managed to try this game out and it's much better than what I thought it would be. My favorite is the whole chemistry/banter/relationship between MC and Lois. It's just as close to perfection as possible. MC being able to openly ogle her, and she'd fire back with the tease after tease, all while understanding that they both enjoy what they have and not crossing the line yet. I'd be interested to see how the receptionists, intern, and flight attendant (and even HR?) would be incorporated into the tangled lust and romance.

Keep up the amazing work!

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Managed to try this game out and it's much better than what I thought it would be. My favorite is the whole chemistry/banter/relationship between MC and Lois. It's just as close to perfection as possible. MC being able to openly ogle her, and she'd fire back with the tease after tease, all while understanding that they both enjoy what they have and not crossing the line yet. I'd be interested to see how the receptionists, intern, and flight attendant (and even HR?) would be incorporated into the tangled lust and romance.

I'm never sure how I should feel when people say it's better than they thought it would be!

I'm seriously interested to know where the low expectations come from? The title or ???

As I've said before the banter between MC and Lois is actually fun to write. It feels like it writes itself almost.

Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying the game. Obviously there's a lot more to come.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
And there was me remodeling the thong that came with the maid's uniform to accommodate MC's junk!
I know it's a joke, but I wouldn't mind seeing it :p In specific context of course.

I'm seriously interested to know where the low expectations come from? The title or ???
I wouldn't say I had low expectations, but between the title, synopsis and renders nothing screamed to me that it's a great game. On a first glance - and mostly because I've tried many poorly written/structured games - it looked "just" solid.

• Thinking Face

caju

Oct 5, 2017
If I had to choose between saving the last box of tea and all the coffee forever...
Well, the tea would be safe and sound and the coffee would be a bad memory

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm never sure how I should feel when people say it's better than they thought it would be!

You should feel how you feel. You're allowed to be happy that it's above someone's expectation. You're also allowed to be pissed off that they didn't think much to begin with. However you feel is always valid.

I start pretty much all game with low expectations, mainly because there are so many games and I feel that most developers are amateurs with no background in writing and/or making games. So a lot of the games are simply bad.

What makes any game into "better than what I thought it would be" is mostly the writing where the writer needs to make the characters alive with their specific characteristics, and not just straight up cookie cutter like "mean big sister who hates the MC" or "innocent girl who has never seen a dick before". Similarly with the storyline, it needs to have certain amount of hook to make me want to see where the story will go. Renders obviously matter too, but I don't need Ultra 8K quality. As long as the game doesn't look ugly, then I'd be fine.

What I consider as top-tier games would be a game that has either:
1. All three of great characters/story/render, OR
2. Two of great characters/story/render, but at least one of them being extremely amazing

Gameplay is a fourth factor that is more of a deal-breaker than elevating game's quality. Convoluted gameplay with excessive grind could be enough to ruin a game for me. But there hasn't been any adult game that has amazing gameplay because honestly I don't play adult game for the gameplay anyway.

Specifically for The Roommate, and please don't take this the wrong way, I think it's pretty safe to say that it isn't quite top-tier (yet?) based on my personal preference. The characters are great, the story is still between good/great at the moment (I'm personally more interested in the overall business side rather than the breastmilk side), and the renders are ok/good. When I started the game, I was a bit worried for the gameplay when there are stats like Energy/Lust (thankfully not like some games that go beyond that with things like Hunger, Hygiene, etc) which IMO is just not hinder the player. Fortunately, the gameplay didn't go to that point and it ends up being pretty straight forward which is a good thing.

But having said all that, I do understand that different devs have different amount of resources. So I think you've done much better than even some devs with more resources IMO.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I adore Lois. It blows my mind that she was originally intended to be a bit piece, it's hard to imagine the game without her.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Very nice game. Good job on slowly shifting Kari's attitude towards MC from wariness to thirst to "we are fucking NOW." (At least the way I played.) I like Lois a lot, although her blouse teasing would result in my death from blueballs irl. And transitioning from a relatively normal game world to one with actual fucking hucow farms without completely breaking immersion? Well done. I mean, not my kink, I just admire the chutzpah and execution. I do wonder if there's actually going to eventually be any alcohol and/or tobacco consumption as the advisory warns, though?
I don't know what's going on with this site lately, I swear this post and a few following got randomly inserted after I'd gone past this point!

The hucow thing was my response to the ribbing I took when I said game wouldn't have incest. I just figured I'd go with something from completely out of left field.

I'm sure I will get around to a little S&M, plus the drinking in good time.

As for tobacco? Personally, I think Kari and Lois are smoking...

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
I'm sure I will get around to a little S&M, plus the drinking in good time.

As for tobacco? Personally, I think Kari and Lois are smoking...
You're perverting our expectations!

If they do start smoking, going to the store to pick up stuff will have more meaning, then, I'm sure. :)

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
One of the reasons she said she didn't want the reception position is that she didn't want people to think it was because of her relationship with MC.

I don't see her doing the stay at home wife thing, either.

But there's a long way to go before that's even an option.
Hostile takeover of ASi by Kari, got it.

This isn't Acting Lessons, though.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Sorry if this question was asked and answered, but I didn't read the last 48 pages.
Is this game planed for a true "harem" route or end with a "pick your girl" ? I will play the game either way, but I was just curious.
Thanks.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes