Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Just be careful with aiming.
At some exposed places, electricity is not particularly erotic...

They called him bratwurst :p

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So when can we bang I.R.I.S.?

Oh I'm sorry, I mean hot swap the SSD. :ROFLMAO:
I'm guessing you're kidding, but with her appearing more and more to be a genuine AI it wouldn't entirely surprise me if she did fall in love with our guy. It's interesting when AI characters do that, and have to contend with how she doesn't actually have a physical body, at least not one that our guy is likely to be attracted to. Or is ASi advanced enough that if that were to happen, he could have them build her a body and get some robot girl action?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
OK, stupid question time....is there an advantage/disadvantage to having Mallory stay in the penthouse, or should she go to one of the apartments near the MC?

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
OK, stupid question time....is there an advantage/disadvantage to having Mallory stay in the penthouse, or should she go to one of the apartments near the MC?
I don't think that that functionality is available as of yet.

I offered her an apartment yet continued to stay in the penthouse, so I'm sure that it is coming at some point.

Having a farmhouse option could be fun. :)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I don't think that that functionality is available as of yet.

I offered her an apartment yet continued to stay in the penthouse, so I'm sure that it is coming at some point.

Having a farmhouse option could be fun. :)
oh ok, I was not sure. But since not all the apartments are finished, it makes sense.

A farmhouse or barn would be very cool. Not many devs put hucows in their games and they should

Reactions: Zenae

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I should have deferred the whole business of deciding Mallory's residence.

Obviously, the penthouse has the whole cowshed setup, which would not (currently) be an option at the apartment complex, not to say that isn't going to be an option...

The MC presumably wouldn't want to live there, as it adds 45 minutes each way getting to and from the office, but you would think at some point he will want to rent it out!

Anyway, it's just one of many things on my "to do" list!

(Edited the above to make it clear there are currently no milking facilities at the apartment complex).

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Obviously, the penthouse has the whole cowshed setup, which would (currently) be an option at the apartment complex, not to say that isn't going to be an option...
As much as I like Mallory and her cow thing, I'm not a fan of the barn. I'd prefer a modern/sci-fi milking place. Hoping we'll get to see something like that when we visit the large scale milk farm with all the other girls in it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The MC presumably wouldn't want to live there, as it adds 45 minutes each way getting to and from the office,
Ah, I'd been wondering about that. Seems odd to be the CEO of a major company, own a luxurious penthouse apartment (and several other properties), and still be sleeping on the couch in some no-frills flat.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ah, I'd been wondering about that. Seems odd to be the CEO of a major company, own a luxurious penthouse apartment (and several other properties), and still be sleeping on the couch in some no-frills flat.
I'd wondered too; I believe his uncle used to live there when he was CEO, and even with the extra commute time how often does he actually need to physically be at the building if he sets up a good home office? I guess that choosing to be there in person is emblematic of his management style and how he's closer to the staff under him than his uncle was.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes