Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
And another thing that bugs me, it's how suddently the game takes the control and force you to get blown by the barista or to fuck the girl in the storage room.
Each time i was baffled by those sudden events i had absolutely no chance to accept or refuse. WTF, the game is full of so said choices that change your stats but when i would be important for your logic behavior to make a choice, no, you can fuck yourself!
Are all those stats just some ghost feature that will mostly never be used as in many other games.

But anyway i like that game, it's very simple and funny and i like the girls and the MC can be a nice guy!;)
I got to choose what to do on all those events. Pretty sure it is the personality you choose at the start of the game that caused you to not have the option to accept or refuse. If you're choose the fuckboy personality then gotta live up to that reputation and fuck them all right ;) ;)

Reactions: queeg500

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Links for v. 0.3, Build 301

, ,

I found I could unzip as a straight replacement. If resuming a saved game, load then rollback a couple of pages and hit Shift-R to refresh the page, then go forward again. That seems to overcome any slight variations between builds. Works about 90% of the time.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. I have one question. I just run through skip mode to see if there is any unavoidable sex content. Didn't encounter any, which is excellent thing. But I saw something else which worries me.
MC and Kari going somewhere hugged in more than a friendly way. Does game force her on MC or maybe I messed up some choices in a hurry? Also, scene at the end of release. Will we be able to reject her or not?
I'd like to play monogamy route with just one girl, but that girl not to be Kari (cause I don't find her attractive in that terms). MC having sex with more than one girl would kill game for me. Possible to do?

Reactions: qaywsx

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Kari !:love:
I like the confident Kari !
It would be great for Kari to become dominant !

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Each time i was baffled by those sudden events i had absolutely no chance to accept or refuse. WTF, the game is full of so said choices that change your stats but when i would be important for your logic behavior to make a choice, no, you can fuck yourself!
Are all those stats just some ghost feature that will mostly never be used as in many other games.
The fact that there's no actual difference between the good guy and the bad guy path makes the good guy path ten times more creepy. Like what's the difference between meaning well and just pretending, if you're into fucked up power dynamics either way?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I tried the game today and was pretty fun, though Kari is not really my type, so there's not much on LIs front for me. Especially early in the game when she's extremely naive and not so bright I thought that the game won't interest me at all but it has some nice bits here and there that kept me in front of a screen (plus it's a slow day at work) until Kari started to grow more confident (though hanging with Randy? Really Kari, you can do much better I'm sure). At one point in the game a list of her attributes appeared (would be cool to have access to it all the time imo) and dominant is among them, does it mean there're going to be a nicely fleshed out sub/dom routes in the future?

The thing I didn't like the most is some of MC's behavior. When you're playing as a nice guy he nevertheless will act in a way that doesn't agree with the overall player direction; the same goes for dom MC I think (didn't play much on this route) plus I wish he wouldn't decide on spending so much money without asking me first :p Also a small bug: at one point Lois called MC Simon, though that's not a name I've chosen for him.

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Sadly, I actually have to work today, but I'll try to cover some of this later.

Let me just say this, there are endless possibilities and I have finite time to write, model and render... so a teeny bit of patience, please!

One other thing, if there's something that seems off, give me specific instances (preferably with the day).

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Clothing change (a cut and paste error) is one of a number of bugs reported here and fixed in the updated versions linked a few messages back. See that message also about overwriting existing game and loading saves.

chicken head... 3 letters?

Reactions: kartolas

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Clothing change (a cut and paste error) is one of a number of bugs reported here and fixed in the updated versions linked a few messages back. See that message also about overwriting existing game and loading saves.

chicken head... 3 letters?
Ntr:(. what's with randy & Kari's situation? why in the hell she lying to mc she going to see aria, even mc told who randy was. and getting all help from mc how could she do this to him behind his back unbelievable:mad:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Games asks you like 5 times, when the internet fails, if I wana sleep early of head to the "coffee place" and on day 16 it doesn't. It could have been easily avoided like the MC thinking when the net goes out: "I have the recipe from the coffee place. Maybe I should go there, use the wi-fi and talk to Ashley." and then give you the choice or something like that.

I just finished the normal path, no red choices, and I enjoyed it. Sometimes the game makes choices I wouldn't have made and I feel I'm going for a ride but it doesn't happen often so it's not gamebreaker for me, only slightly annoying. Gona do a dark one.
Thank you.

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Games asks you like 5 times, when the internet fails, if I wana sleep early of head to the "coffee place" and on day 16 it doesn't. ... Sometimes the game makes choices I wouldn't have made and I feel I'm going for a ride but it doesn't happen often so it's not gamebreaker for me, only slightly annoying. Gona do a dark one.
I'll check on the coffeeshop/early night omission. Again, something that was added late as a mechanism to develop a degree of familiarity between MC and the barista.

I know there are some decisions made for you - the first time you cover Kari's allowance for example. Early on, that seemed like less of a liberty. I will give some serious consideration to going back and changing that.

Let me know what else feels like it's forced.

And I will be going back over the thresholds for Ashley and Marina, it seems like some people feel they've been forced into unwanted activity with attractive women. Life's a bitch, eh?

Reactions: kartolas

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
How do I get Ashley sex scene? I've only got BJ scene, didn't have a choice between BJ and sex and couldn't willingly increase her intimacy points. I tried to go for a coffee every time I could but didn't manage to get it.
Also I spied on Kari every time in the shower and she didn't catch me once for additional points. It's all very unintuitive.
If I try to get a specific scene and can't get it then it's not really my fault, that's just a bad script.

Last edited:

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
It seems to me there's more to the situation we saw than Randy dropping Karri home at night. Aria could be the reason behind it not as an excuse but she's the one setting up Karri & Randy. I could be wrong but looks like so since there's jealousy points involve in the game!

Reactions: El Tanque
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes