kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
this update had no content, like what happened nothing there, this dev each update had some progress but this one looks like he was not interested in making this game.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
This game is so infuriating. All the saves drop me back to the main menu. Interestingly, they worked once and then "broke" upon reloading them.

I am not sure what the Dev did to ren'py but this is unplayable for me.
Every-f***ing-time I have to start all over, when I'm trying to load an old save with this mod - how is that even possible?!
*groan*
...and NO: I have the game(s) strict labeled during the gameplay:
joker for a game with JokerLeader-Mod and emelex with Emelex-Mod...
*graon-and-start-all-over---AGAIN*
I feel sorry for you guys... not being sarcastic ór anything coz I have no idea why your saves wouldnt work. :(:(:(

I've been playing this game for a few years now (as well as being a part time patron) but - apart from a couple of times where TOGS had to change some code or stats or something else - 90% of my saves have worked with the newest version.

Even if the latest save failed, I've only needed to go back a couple of previous ones to resume again.

I hope someone here that's a LOT smarter than me can help you sort out the problem.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I feel sorry for you guys... not being sarcastic ór anything coz I have no idea why your saves wouldnt work. :(:(:(

I've been playing this game for a few years now (as well as being a part time patron) but - apart from a couple of times where TOGS had to change some code or stats or something else - 90% of my saves have worked with the newest version.

Even if the latest save failed, I've only needed to go back a couple of previous ones to resume again.

I hope someone here that's a LOT smarter than me can help you sort out the problem.
i agree .. i've only had maybe 1 issue with my saves .. but it wasn't this vn's fault :)

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
it has some things happen .. just not what some of us expected is all ;)
ok so he made a hundred renders and he has not had a single sex scene, other than Kari and Kiki like the most 2d scene, like he just wants to end the game, and the imagination of butplug looked boring, they wasted the film scene, and what was the point of the no bra option?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok so he made a hundred renders and he has not had a single sex scene, other than Kari and Kiki like the most 2d scene, like he just wants to end the game, and the imagination of butplug looked boring, they wasted the film scene, and what was the point of the no bra option?
i got to fuck kiki .. you didn't ??? :oops:

Reactions: Burt

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.11.05] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I can't download from Mixdrop at all. Used updated Chrome and Opera browsers. Both browsers keep telling me there's an error in the address when I click the download button the second time.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
This game is so infuriating. All the saves drop me back to the main menu. Interestingly, they worked once and then "broke" upon reloading them.

I am not sure what the Dev did to ren'py but this is unplayable for me.
Every-f***ing-time I have to start all over, when I'm trying to load an old save with this mod - how is that even possible?!
*groan*
...and NO: I have the game(s) strict labeled during the gameplay:
joker for a game with JokerLeader-Mod and emelex with Emelex-Mod...
*graon-and-start-all-over---AGAIN*
Unfortunately, the Developer always changes or adds new code to all the scripts.
I can't download from Mixdrop at all. Used updated Chrome and Opera browsers. Both browsers keep telling me there's an error in the address when I click the download button the second time.
Patreon is free there's a zip file in the link.

Reactions: gas579

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Unfortunately, the Developer always changes or adds new code to all the scripts.

Patreon is free there's a zip file in the link.
There is no separate zip file below MIXDROP link

New
Apr 14, 2021
Game Developer:
Features:
The walkthrough highlights dialogue or shows points in the choices.
Installation:
PC/MAC:
Replace/Merge with the "game" folder.
Download:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016

All copyright is Jokers for the mod
OC the mighty TOGS is the supreme copyright Ty Togs for the game I sub

Last edited:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
View attachment 1416638
Features:

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Sorry, but would anyone mind putting the v1.05 mod up on MEGA?
(MixDrop constantly screws my pc around)

Reactions: Burt

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Can confirm, no attached file this time.
I just checked a minute ago and I don't see a zip file in the Patreon link.
There is no separate zip file below MIXDROP link

New
Apr 14, 2021
Game Developer:
Features:
The walkthrough highlights dialogue or shows points in the choices.
Installation:
PC/MAC:
Replace/Merge with the "game" folder.
Download:
I've updated the Patreon post.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes