privitude

Jun 26, 2017
She picks up a side gig at the bar for extra spending money and increased confidence.
It's weird that would be dropped so suddenly like that, after they'd just finish the part where the MC'd set her up with the large city allowance.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's weird that would be dropped so suddenly like that, after they'd just finish the part where the MC'd set her up with the large city allowance.
She wants to be more independant and not always relying on the MC?

What's so weird about that?

Reactions: Logan1377

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022

It is wrong when you play the faithful girlfriend route, voice your problem with her working in a whorehouse /titsbar and getting not only a mouthful from her, but also are forced to help finance this shit further.
But she's a shit stain of an LI from the second half onward anyway, so nothing lost there.
And by far the smallest problem this game has, so really not a priority.

Edit: personal opinion and completely out of proportion :cool:

Reactions: Majindevil

privitude

Jun 26, 2017

The big city allowance is a stipend from her job. She was supposed to be receiving it for the work she was doing, but didn't get it due to a technicality, which the MC corrected.

How is her now getting fairly compensated by the corporation she is employed by for the work that she does "relying on the MC?"

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I'm wondering who is the owner of said company....:unsure::unsure:
I didn't say she should use her skills in our company, in fact at this point it would be fitting to give her the opportunity to get her own project, early game Kari was on the smarter side.
We loan the shitty bar money, why not give it to her to make something useful out of it.
It is not like it is really our earned money in the first place.
Or: introduce her to the foundation her sister already manages. That is clearly right up her alley and it is mostly independent from the MC.
Now that I think about it: we have a lot of girls in our roster that have roots in the foundation. Why not use their experience and passion to make it an actual social project instead of a rapy breeding pool?

Lastly: the idea that a worker in a company is not independent in their job because their loved one is a higher up (or share-holder) is really far from reality.
But that fits right in to the game, so point for you.

Reactions: BallerTime

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
It would be weird in a game with a more coherent and focused story. The design philosophy here is 'also this thing'.
...fair.

I guess it is a bit disjointed. Honestly, I've been playing it and just skipping through 80% of the dialogue, and going reading a minute or two before the sex scenes for content. But there's been some good stuff (its' nuts to me how few games LI's that are proper subs compared to how many put the MC in that role). But there were a few things I started getting confused about and thought "eh, maybe it's time I actually read the story."

Now I'm beginning to think "maybe it's not lack of reading that's causing the confusion."

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I didn't say she should use her skills in our company, in fact at this point it would be fitting to give her the opportunity to get her own project, early game Kari was on the smarter side.
We loan the shitty bar money, why not give it to her to make something useful out of it.
It is not like it is really our earned money in the first place.
Or: introduce her to the foundation her sister already manages. That is clearly right up her alley and it is mostly independent from the MC.
Now that I think about it: we have a lot of girls in our roster that have roots in the foundation. Why not use their experience and passion to make it an actual social project instead of a rapy breeding pool?

Lastly: the idea that a worker in a company is not independent in their job because their loved one is a higher up (or share-holder) is really far from reality.
But that fits right in to the game, so point for you.
Look all your Ideas are great, the only thing is that the project got abducted by the patrons and the healthy path don't got developed,
that is it, I still play the game and follow it but I'm not so enthusiastic like in the beginning, that is all, if you are bored you can read trough the 300+ pages of what has been going on.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
yesterday the game was released in patreons, so are there any spoilers for the game, is there more control of the characters or are they just doing something crazy for no reason?

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes