gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh Lois did basically noting in the hotel room, that's fucking boring.

Also what's this DLC variable... Kiki just said she made out with that dude, but if I manually toggle it on then apparently there was an anal scene?

View attachment 3861614
There's no scene in the game currently, only this passing reference. It depends on the new(-ish) fetish level system: If it's set to more than 3 and DLC is enabled, apparently Kiki lied to the MC when she said nothing happened. Currently the fetish levels only go to 3 however.

I don't know if the DLC variable suggests that togs is intending to add that scene in as an extra downloadable for cuck players specifically. That's just my speculation. Could just be a half-baked idea that'll never come to anything.

Currently I guess no one will see that line if they don't go looking for it (as DLC will default to false) so it might never have happened.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRoommate-0.11.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Ther are more bugs as in are cheetar chese MC is say good morning to are empty chair and are empty pc.
screenshot0001.png
ther are more bugs like this in game , i checkd the images.rpa ther is no file called jennie-m-c the only img that comes close to what i thing is right is this one.
1721837186758.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes