Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yeh my common opinion, with more than 5 girls it's getting a fuck fest. I was the opinion with max 2 girls, relation it would be a nice story, but all those harem games keep adding girls after girls. In the end of half of them I don't even know the name or relationship anymore...

I liked the build up to seduce lois and kira?, And was hoping for a threesome, but then they started adding more and more sisters and he is seems to be fucking every girl in his work...
I reformatted my wallotext, into a less novella size, but yeah. You can have several characters and not have them as LIs.

He's openly stated that at least one character was pushed by donors. For those who occasionally are saying well then why don't we donate as well? I'm not shelling out hundreds of dollars or whatever to compete with some memestocker/cryptokid. It's clear the amount of money being paid is worth more to him than upsetting the pool of his regular subscribers.

Could easily Make use of the cult, or any number of characters, like the office rival of Kari (name eludes me atm) fit these roles, but someone who wants to turn this into his own comissioned h-game made by togs is willing to pay for it, so... not much I can do about that. Sorry Kari and Lois, Kiki is new primary LI! :KEK:

Jan 13, 2024
I reformatted my wallotext, into a less novella size, but yeah. You can have several characters and not have them as LIs.

He's openly stated that at least one character was pushed by donors. For those who occasionally are saying well then why don't we donate as well? I'm not shelling out hundreds of dollars or whatever to compete with some memestocker/cryptokid. It's clear the amount of money being paid is worth more to him than upsetting the pool of his regular subscribers.

Could easily Make use of the cult, or any number of characters, like the office rival of Kari (name eludes me atm) fit these roles, but someone who wants to turn this into his own comissioned h-game made by togs is willing to pay for it, so... not much I can do about that. Sorry Kari and Lois, Kiki is new primary LI! :KEK:
Like I wrote, I have no idea who kiki is, I will see at the next update.

ImplyingXisY

Jan 7, 2024
I have to agree with the consensus. Like I mentioned in a previous post, my fav girl is Rei. But despite the fact that she showed up relatively early in comparison to some of the other girls, they do next to nothing with her. She has like, what, one "sex scene" and it's a threesome where she barely does anything? But then a new character comes along and we immediately smash them or they get like a focus for a chapter or so. It makes no sense. And there are plenty of other characters like this. Nevermind that there is a company called Lactomax and the cult and none of these things seem to matter. You'd think a game with a company called "Lactomax" would have more lactation and breast expansion.

Genuinely wish we'd just stop getting new characters and just focus on the ones we have and giving them more content.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have to agree with the consensus. Like I mentioned in a previous post, my fav girl is Rei. But despite the fact that she showed up relatively early in comparison to some of the other girls, they do next to nothing with her. She has like, what, one "sex scene" and it's a threesome where she barely does anything? But then a new character comes along and we immediately smash them or they get like a focus for a chapter or so. It makes no sense. And there are plenty of other characters like this. Nevermind that there is a company called Lactomax and the cult and none of these things seem to matter. You'd think a game with a company called "Lactomax" would have more lactation and breast expansion.

Genuinely wish we'd just stop getting new characters and just focus on the ones we have and giving them more content.
Also another character with a potential future plot point (her photoshoot) that just...well...yet another thing that either got forgotten about, scrapped or...well, who knows exactly...

Reactions: Gojii
Jan 19, 2024
Spend money
Pretend to make world-altering decisions involving lactation and boob enlargement
Be puzzled by your Uncle's kinks and hidden dungeon cult
Creampie your "roomie"
Introduce yet another LI/f-buddy

Wash Rinse and Obey

I dunno. We're far from home right now Toto.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think that she will need to remove her implants for health reasons no matter what you choose. However, what she does after that is up to you.
This is mostly correct, the accident occurs if you pick stay the same as you are IIRC. Either way, she ends up losing the implants and going onto Lacto II

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Kiki is cute, but she's not a LI unless you're on an NTR path. She is a cock hungry whore. You (well, IRIS) found the video of her being "violated" by the magnificent seven." She didn't put up much of a struggle by all accounts, and she will love being a bunny at The Lodge. That's not a role I'd expose Lois or Kari to; they're too special. I'd employ a little master/slave roleplay to get them going, a little exhibitionism for Lois.
I'm still determining about Kari's sisters, though. Their personalities are too empty right now. Mallory's fuck machine has more of a personality than they do; they sure do look better, though :D

Reactions: hooter

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Kiki is cute, but she's not a LI unless you're on an NTR path.
Heh I don't think kiki is an LI regardless - unlike the others, note there's no girlfriend (ex or non-ex) path choice with her, it's all variants of 'fuck-buddy' or whatever.

Though I have known a bro or two to fall in love with their fuckbuddy.. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
He could simply take like half of the game's content out of the game. Focus on MC running the business with Kari/Lois stuff, the sisters aiding MC's disease, the cult/uncle's stuff, and the lactomax arcs. Then a wrapup arc where the choices you made leading to what the ending is.

The stuff that has the initial fans of the game increasingly upset over, could be spliced out for him to go all-in on his "Dark" content in a different game. I'd probably play both games. We're so detached from the main plot that it makes no sense any longer and togs has to spend like 2-5x with each update because of it.

95-98%+ of the drama with this game is togs trying to cram every single fetish he can into one game (It's my main thing I keep bitching about every time I post in here tbh :HideThePain: ). He'd save himself a lot of the stress/people being pissy if he streamlined the game and went from there. The initial story was good, and the breast/harem/cult stuff can all fit well within one game.

Everything else is a distraction that could be molded into its own game later. I like variety, but I don't like 5 different flavors of niche ice cream all at the same time. :WutFace:

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
On day 13, Kari is working at ASI. Day 14 starts with her working at the twisted kilt. Did I miss something?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
On day 13, Kari is working at ASI. Day 14 starts with her working at the twisted kilt. Did I miss something?
if you don't read all the text then yes, you will miss bits of information, like why she is working there.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes