Lew D

Feb 24, 2023
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.11.05] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
if used with UnRen-1.0.11d causing crash when game loads

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in here about saves not working:

1) I do not use any mods whatsoever.
2) None of my saves have any problems loading and my saves are from version 0.06 all the way up to 0.11.03. (That's almost a full year)
3) The game developer is not the one releasing mods for this. Not fair to hold him accountable for saves not working when using mods by third party mod developers.
4) For a small period of time F95 had hackers loading a few games that were not released by the actual game developer. I believe The Roommate was one of these games affected by the hackers. This may also be the reason your saves are not working.

Also, any save you make while having any mod loaded will create loading problems in future updates where the author of the mod has not provided an update to match the newly released update from the game author(developer).
I am aware of all that. Why I said when I play without a mod, it is a clean install. The save used never had a mod used with it. And I still get broken saves.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
In my case I downloaded this one last week and over the weekend played it w/Joker's 11.03 mod. Seemed to work well. When I updated to the new 11.05 version (and loaded Joker's mod w/exact version number) I noticed about 6 of my most recent saves wouldn't load. I would be knocked back to the main menu. I did find a save which would load and replayed from there.

That's happened on a few other games here and there. Some games do NOT like loading saves from older versions, I guess.

MrNordic

Jan 31, 2021
In my case I downloaded this one last week and over the weekend played it w/Joker's 11.03 mod. Seemed to work well. When I updated to the new 11.05 version (and loaded Joker's mod w/exact version number) I noticed about 6 of my most recent saves wouldn't load. I would be knocked back to the main menu. I did find a save which would load and replayed from there.

That's happened on a few other games here and there. Some games do NOT like loading saves from older versions, I guess.
I had the same problem. Had to go back to day 76 for a save to work.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in here about saves not working:

1) I do not use any mods whatsoever.
2) None of my saves have any problems loading and my saves are from version 0.06 all the way up to 0.11.03. (That's almost a full year)
3) The game developer is not the one releasing mods for this. Not fair to hold him accountable for saves not working when using mods by third party mod developers.
4) For a small period of time F95 had hackers loading a few games that were not released by the actual game developer. I believe The Roommate was one of these games affected by the hackers. This may also be the reason your saves are not working.

Also, any save you make while having any mod loaded will create loading problems in future updates where the author of the mod has not provided an update to match the newly released update from the game author(developer).
I also have had no save issues, but it's generally not hackers ... but subscribers that release early/beta version. Togs-games has always been good to this site but puts his subs first which is completely correct
P.S A lot of the time, modders clean up the code when they see typos etc when writing their mods, for example Joker is very meticulous and corrects any typos he or the original dev made

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes