Lew D

Feb 24, 2023
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.11.05] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
if used with UnRen-1.0.11d causing crash when game loads

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in here about saves not working:

1) I do not use any mods whatsoever.
2) None of my saves have any problems loading and my saves are from version 0.06 all the way up to 0.11.03. (That's almost a full year)
3) The game developer is not the one releasing mods for this. Not fair to hold him accountable for saves not working when using mods by third party mod developers.
4) For a small period of time F95 had hackers loading a few games that were not released by the actual game developer. I believe The Roommate was one of these games affected by the hackers. This may also be the reason your saves are not working.

Also, any save you make while having any mod loaded will create loading problems in future updates where the author of the mod has not provided an update to match the newly released update from the game author(developer).
I am aware of all that. Why I said when I play without a mod, it is a clean install. The save used never had a mod used with it. And I still get broken saves.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
In my case I downloaded this one last week and over the weekend played it w/Joker's 11.03 mod. Seemed to work well. When I updated to the new 11.05 version (and loaded Joker's mod w/exact version number) I noticed about 6 of my most recent saves wouldn't load. I would be knocked back to the main menu. I did find a save which would load and replayed from there.

That's happened on a few other games here and there. Some games do NOT like loading saves from older versions, I guess.

Reactions: jgg and Ramagar

MrNordic

Jan 31, 2021
In my case I downloaded this one last week and over the weekend played it w/Joker's 11.03 mod. Seemed to work well. When I updated to the new 11.05 version (and loaded Joker's mod w/exact version number) I noticed about 6 of my most recent saves wouldn't load. I would be knocked back to the main menu. I did find a save which would load and replayed from there.

That's happened on a few other games here and there. Some games do NOT like loading saves from older versions, I guess.
I had the same problem. Had to go back to day 76 for a save to work.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in here about saves not working:

1) I do not use any mods whatsoever.
2) None of my saves have any problems loading and my saves are from version 0.06 all the way up to 0.11.03. (That's almost a full year)
3) The game developer is not the one releasing mods for this. Not fair to hold him accountable for saves not working when using mods by third party mod developers.
4) For a small period of time F95 had hackers loading a few games that were not released by the actual game developer. I believe The Roommate was one of these games affected by the hackers. This may also be the reason your saves are not working.

Also, any save you make while having any mod loaded will create loading problems in future updates where the author of the mod has not provided an update to match the newly released update from the game author(developer).
I also have had no save issues, but it's generally not hackers ... but subscribers that release early/beta version. Togs-games has always been good to this site but puts his subs first which is completely correct
P.S A lot of the time, modders clean up the code when they see typos etc when writing their mods, for example Joker is very meticulous and corrects any typos he or the original dev made

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Purely out of interest what happens on day 76 that it puts you back to it must have been a rewrite of the pathways?
A Patreon public post mentioned something about fixing something that players try to do by forcing Kari and/or Mallory to be receptionists. Maybe a recent change altered something like that?

(My save that worked was from Day 79, where IRIS makes the lights go red and makes a Perimeter Breach alert.)

Reactions: Burt

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
just my luck saves don't work and don't have an old save luckily managed to get a save to work by using 0x52 mod and jumping back to day 76

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I am aware of all that. Why I said when I play without a mod, it is a clean install. The save used never had a mod used with it. And I still get broken saves.
I have issues with EVERY release. modded or not. my saves never work.
I have to start new EVERY update. every once in a while a save from 2-3 releases behind current will load, but its not even worth trying any more. I just ctrl-skip past every choice to get to new content. I even made a freaking list of the choices...
loading a save either kicks straight to main menu or the last screen of the save and going either forward or backward also dumps to main menu.

edit: its not even update dependant. close the game, open the same install a week later and its 50/50 if a save will load or not.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I have no idea how to recall total days. Old save with mod on Mon 15 and had several skippable errors. This is the last if Joker 3d or togs-games (I hope those are right, too many with similar names) check this to answer what is hizapinen.

EDIT: most/all seem to be around the Intern. Turns out I'm way behind, like Day 45. Now, next day, getting missing images "101 coffee" or something, top text obscures it. Definitely Intern stuff. Been so long it may be an old fix that messed with code.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I believe togs made some minor adjustments to a conversation with Rei on day 79 this update, allowing the MC to volunteer as the photographer for her modelling aspirations. That might be what's playing up with modded saves.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug but on Lois slut/whore path which is separate from her sub route Kiki's default route is sub, i think there is other path without necklace item which is given to sub based on renders in img folder. Is that a bug or it's intended that way because there is no path of Kiki being on slut route like Lois?

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Search hasn't helped me here.

Does Kari have a sub or slave route? I usually GF her because of her naive and sweet nature. But sometimes the intrusive thoughts win :D
sure she got that route.if she sub enough while working at the bar..she takes turn gave service to customer at the back and mc got caught her one time :ROFLMAO:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
A Patreon public post mentioned something about fixing something that players try to do by forcing Kari and/or Mallory to be receptionists. Maybe a recent change altered something like that?

(My save that worked was from Day 79, where IRIS makes the lights go red and makes a Perimeter Breach alert.)
Ah I get it now as there is much more coded story for one than the other thanks never saw that post

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Search hasn't helped me here.

Does Kari have a sub or slave route? I usually GF her because of her naive and sweet nature. But sometimes the intrusive thoughts win :D
Yes, a sub route started a few updates ago.
sure she got that route.if she sub enough while working at the bar..she takes turn gave service to customer at the back and mc got caught her one time :ROFLMAO:
That's not on any of her routes and has nothing to do with whether she is submissive or not ;)

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes