ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Purely out of interest what happens on day 76 that it puts you back to it must have been a rewrite of the pathways?
Here's the windowshot of that save. It's not a choice location, so it must have been a save made when I needed to step away from my pc.
1721916510492.png

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Ok :ROFLMAO: Which of you is bold enough to use this line on their girlfriend or wife next time you introduce her to a stranger??:ROFLMAO:
20240725_133757.jpg
I can't think of a single instance my GF would not have me sleeping in the guest room for a week!:ROFLMAO:

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
I also have had no save issues, but it's generally not hackers ... but subscribers that release early/beta version. Togs-games has always been good to this site but puts his subs first which is completely correct
P.S A lot of the time, modders clean up the code when they see typos etc when writing their mods, for example Joker is very meticulous and corrects any typos he or the original dev made
Thanks for the input.

I used the wrong verbiage, what I should have said was:
About 1 to 3 months ago, F95 announced that about 10 to 15 games had been 'uploaded' to F95 that contained malicious code in them that were discovered by the F95 team. That message from F95 should still be available under their Admin blogs. F95 believes that these uploads were not from the previous persons that had been uploading them but from someone with malicious intent.

Those games included but were not limited to: The Roommate and some other high volume downloaded vn's/games.

I agree that some mod developers are very good with maintaining and updating their mods when new releases come out. I just prefer to not use any mods at any time in vn's or games. Takes the fun out of learning about it for me.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thanks for the input.

I used the wrong verbiage, what I should have said was:
About 1 to 3 months ago, F95 announced that about 10 to 15 games had been 'uploaded' to F95 that contained malicious code in them that were discovered by the F95 team. That message from F95 should still be available under their Admin blogs. F95 believes that these uploads were not from the previous persons that had been uploading them but from someone with malicious intent.

Those games included but were not limited to: The Roommate and some other high volume downloaded vn's/games.

I agree that some mod developers are very good with maintaining and updating their mods when new releases come out. I just prefer to not use any mods at any time in vn's or games. Takes the fun out of learning about it for me.
Don't worry about language I am Japanese my English is not good :)

Yeah, I thought you were talking about that period it was people uploading viruses content probably to harm the site by associating the site with viruses, but it was the site - uploaders that miss-checked it due to not looking and renpy's ability to hide and trigger erroneous code so technically the virus was not in the zip but the executable trigger hard to find with normal scans.

I was not targeting your wording, just that hackers are specific in what they do, whilst internet script baby's and injectors tend to cause harm with virus rather than actual site hacks and internal attacks. Off-Topic sorry to the thread Admin

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Because Togs likes to think he is far more clever than he is...thus the clusterfuck we currently have with...well, pretty much everything.
Come on be fair at least his coding is more unique than most

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
Perhaps he Dev can introduce ways to murder anyone who touches any of my girls, hate NTR i know its avoidable but would be cool if we could off any rivals. As that is what would happen IRL if someone touches your girls (or at least want that to happen)

Reactions: BGRW2020

NubianPharoah

Mar 9, 2023
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.11.05] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Anyone know why the mod isn't working

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
v0.11.5

togs-games
A small glitch :
When I change opacity in settings I have to close and open the game to see the effect. Somehow the new opacity value is just stored in persistent but does not affect the functions/definitions where it is used. Maybe you have to "refresh" them?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
OK, what are the options for accepting or not accepting the Greenfield plan to have kids with all the sisters????
Does this not violate the manogamous path - if you said you would only be with Kari???
I still do not agree that the MC cannot have his girlfriend find a better job - the attire for the club is ridiculous for a girl that didn't even know about such things before she met the lezbian Aria.
And why can't I stop the crap with Kiki, she suddenly is my sub, even though I am on the path for only KARI - still no consistency in this story

Last edited:

LeTouriste

May 16, 2019
Ran into something of an issue, prehaps because of choices, and searching the thread hasn't shed any light.
I chose not to hire Kiki when it was first suggested, had the MC tell Lois he didn't fancy Kiki, and now she's calling him master and wearing collars all of a sudden, something I really didn't need, or want.
Question is, where is the option not to have that happen, if in fact it exists? Thanks in advance for any help.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ran into something of an issue, prehaps because of choices, and searching the thread hasn't shed any light.
I chose not to hire Kiki when it was first suggested, had the MC tell Lois he didn't fancy Kiki, and now she's calling him master and wearing collars all of a sudden, something I really didn't need, or want.
Question is, where is the option not to have that happen, if in fact it exists? Thanks in advance for any help.
There isn't. Having her as your PA is a forced story decision and she wants you to control all aspects of her life (even if dialogue may suggest otherwise), she will be completely submissive to you (almost similar to a TPE relationship) except when it comes to doing her actual job.

LeTouriste

May 16, 2019
There isn't. Having her as your PA is a forced story decision and she wants you to control all aspects of her life (even if dialogue may suggest otherwise), she will be completely submissive to you (almost similar to a TPE relationship) except when it comes to doing her actual job.
Ah, well there you go. Cheers!

Reactions: Maviarab

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Is there any further Ashley content after choosing the "help her" option instead of going the sugar daddy route?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any further Ashley content after choosing the "help her" option instead of going the sugar daddy route?
Not currently, no. There are one or two (non-sexual) scenes of her being employed as a lawyer by the MC's company, but nothing more than that. And those aren't mutually exclusive with the sugar dating stuff: The MC can hire her for the company while enjoying her other services on the side.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Hi, I appreciate that the game has many options for players who like different things but am I not into sharing so wondering if I'm just making the wrong choices here? Why is MC telling Kari to flirt with that old man? This story started great, but it seems to be now skirting/crossing the line into sharing despite my previous choice. I didn't want to be with Aria but after saying no then it made the scene happen anyway. I don't want to share Kari with her or anyone. Honestly I might start over and try to just be with Lois and Kari only, though that does seem impossible. I would romance Kari only but Lois is great! Just not sure the story is worth continuing for me.

The Kiki stuff is very frustrating, I have no interest in subbing her and she also seems like she wants to be shared. Luckily I was able to avoid that in the bar, but talking about banging Jed was not cool, I'm on a no share route and MC doesn't even tell her to never suggest that again.

I had to stop when Kari cut off her beautiful hair and now MC is having her flirt with another dude so I have some questions that hopefully can convince me to keep playing:
I don't want Lois to get bigger, I believe I have done what I can to stop that but she's on the drug. Is there no choice, will she get bigger regardless? (bigger than she started I mean)
Can I stop Kari from flirting and if not how bad does it get?
Will Kari grow her hair back?

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 79 Votes