gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh Lois did basically noting in the hotel room, that's fucking boring.

Also what's this DLC variable... Kiki just said she made out with that dude, but if I manually toggle it on then apparently there was an anal scene?

View attachment 3861614
There's no scene in the game currently, only this passing reference. It depends on the new(-ish) fetish level system: If it's set to more than 3 and DLC is enabled, apparently Kiki lied to the MC when she said nothing happened. Currently the fetish levels only go to 3 however.

I don't know if the DLC variable suggests that togs is intending to add that scene in as an extra downloadable for cuck players specifically. That's just my speculation. Could just be a half-baked idea that'll never come to anything.

Currently I guess no one will see that line if they don't go looking for it (as DLC will default to false) so it might never have happened.

Last edited:

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRoommate-0.11.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Ther are more bugs as in are cheetar chese MC is say good morning to are empty chair and are empty pc.
screenshot0001.png
ther are more bugs like this in game , i checkd the images.rpa ther is no file called jennie-m-c the only img that comes close to what i thing is right is this one.
1721837186758.png

Last edited:

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Ok, do I need to start over or something? The past few updates have forced me to always go back to my day 76 save. Any saves newer than that fail to load or load, but the next click takes me to the main menu.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I do like this game. But having to restart after every update (for the past 5 or more) is getting old. I really do not know if it is or is not the mod. I have attempted to play without the mod and with the mod and get the same problems. I click load a save and it takes me straight back to the login screen.

EDIT: When I play without the mod, it is a clean install.

spicycinnamon

Mar 29, 2024
Great novel! I'm impressed with the grammar (first time seeing the word 'come' used instead of 'cum' as in the sentence of "[....] inside me") among others!
(I've come to the part when Mallory gets milked). Wow! :)

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
The scene where Lois and John leave the house together doesnt show up. No matter what I do in the previous days.
Why this hasnt been fixed by now ?

SexyGuyz

May 5, 2017
I never had any save problems here, even when having 3 different save paths. what kind of errors u getting? and when?

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
I do like this game. But having to restart after every update (for the past 5 or more) is getting old. I really do not know if it is or is not the mod. I have attempted to play without the mod and with the mod and get the same problems. I click load a save and it takes me straight back to the login screen.

EDIT: When I play without the mod, it is a clean install.
It happens wether clean r modded

Reactions: ash996

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in here about saves not working:

1) I do not use any mods whatsoever.
2) None of my saves have any problems loading and my saves are from version 0.06 all the way up to 0.11.03. (That's almost a full year)
3) The game developer is not the one releasing mods for this. Not fair to hold him accountable for saves not working when using mods by third party mod developers.
4) For a small period of time F95 had hackers loading a few games that were not released by the actual game developer. I believe The Roommate was one of these games affected by the hackers. This may also be the reason your saves are not working.

Also, any save you make while having any mod loaded will create loading problems in future updates where the author of the mod has not provided an update to match the newly released update from the game author(developer).

Reactions: riddikk91 and keer
3.70 star(s) 79 Votes