Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
It has been brought to my attention by users of The Roommate WT+ Mod, which I just updated in the comments section in the past day, that it has been taken off of the front page of this game. Look, I know it takes me a while to update my mod, and I'm an update behind, but that's no reason to just take the link to it off of the front page. Could someone please put a link to my mod back there, and keep it there? And please, make sure to call it "Walkthrough Plus+ Mod", or as close to that as possible.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It has been brought to my attention by users of The Roommate WT+ Mod, which I just updated in the comments section in the past day, that it has been taken off of the front page of this game. Look, I know it takes me a while to update my mod, and I'm an update behind, but that's no reason to just take the link to it off of the front page. Could someone please put a link to my mod back there, and keep it there? And please, make sure to call it "Walkthrough Plus+ Mod", or as close to that as possible.
I don't think that is the reason, usually only one mod is allowed. Not always though. All you need to do is go to the first post, click report, game update, and then in the description box add some information.

Reactions: Emelex

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Kari. She talks about wanting to go, and the MC tells her to take some time off and go. It's not for her to "fuck around", it's for her to see London for the first time. But with Aria over there, if you're on that path, assume some action will happen.
My thoughts exactly, however there is a choice from an earlier update where MC can decide if they can or cannot have fun without him.

DLP

Aug 2, 2019
I was playing the new mini update from scratch on lvl 2 and apart from one or two missing pictures it mentions.
And 1 IndexError: list index out of range.... it all went fairly well untill a issue I had heard of before that I thought was fixed.
showed back up.
KiKi is about to be offered the PA job and we are supposed to pick 3 secretary positions but only have two candidates.

View attachment 3929540
How the hell am I supossed to get past that?.
Following up on this - does anyone know what the issue is?

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
IMO opinion I liked Lois's old look. She really nailed the sexy secretary look and now at the point I'm playing she comes off as a young adult which is fine too I think she got a tan which I love but I liked the old look.

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
Can't pick a candidate here? Anyone else having this issue?
The_Roommate_VdY9xL0yIN.jpg
Edit *clicking on the phone option threw up a renpy error but ignoring it allowed me to continue* Game is buggy as hell

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Roommate with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod to v0.11.06.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

3.70 star(s) 80 Votes