LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was playing the new mini update from scratch on lvl 2 and apart from one or two missing pictures it mentions.
And 1 IndexError: list index out of range.... it all went fairly well untill a issue I had heard of before that I thought was fixed.
showed back up.
KiKi is about to be offered the PA job and we are supposed to pick 3 secretary positions but only have two candidates.

screenshot0001.jpg
How the hell am I supossed to get past that?.

Last edited:

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Things are going in a kinda direction here...
Of all the perversions that exist none puts me off more than cuck/sharing....
I only hope togs gets back to the ACTUAL story soon...
This is getting to be a runaway train with a drunk conductor...
Either that or the plot is lost on me...
On a personal preference note: MC has to properly reprogram Kiki...
The cock hungry schtik seems kinda ominous...
Kari needs a checksum.. Assertive and disrespectful?? NO GO!!!
I have been into this VN from release 1 and I have been enjoying it immensely.
Even with borked saves and several restarts I stay loyal to togs work...
Now... Shorter updates and weird new content... and a slight veer??...away from the prime story
Sharing to impress old dude... Your subby girlfriend TELLING you what's what??
The convo between Lois and Kari before the dinner with the fogie..
They sounded like well seasoned sluts.. Where was MC when such developments took place??
The club where you can choose to allow your submissive, loving Lois turned out??
Kiki wants MC but he is very lax and selfish with his dick considering her apparently high libido!!
Cassie will make a perfect mistress and maybe a new girlfiend(full on) Her character exudes that maturity..
I can only hope the developer resumes it doing HIS thing... The new content reeks of external influence..
If not I will be somewhat relieved.. As I mentioned earlier I enjoy playing it but at the same time my enthusiasm for it is dying!!
Slowly... But it's dying.....

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
So he sends his girl to England to fuck around... Fucks the cop, catches a fit of stupidity and closes the wrong door??
Ending the update in under ten minutes with slow reading speed for stretch... I am now scared for the future!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Optional build 1107 will be released this evening

You'll only need this if you have Cassie employed as one of your junior receptionists.

I wasn't thinking and omitted her from the possible members of the group that's gathered by the water cooler when you get to the office on Friday morning.

Just double-checking to make sure there's nothing else I missed before I compile the new build.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Try an earlier save... It might help... Gonna dive in now myself
Doesn't work unfortunately I'll have to start again it seems.

So he sends his girl to England to fuck around... Fucks the cop, catches a fit of stupidity and closes the wrong door??
Ending the update in under ten minutes with slow reading speed for stretch... I am now scared for the future!!!
Which girl does he send to england to fuck around? Kiki?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Doesn't work unfortunately I'll have to start again it seems.

Which girl does he send to england to fuck around? Kiki?
Kari. She talks about wanting to go, and the MC tells her to take some time off and go. It's not for her to "fuck around", it's for her to see London for the first time. But with Aria over there, if you're on that path, assume some action will happen.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Folks should wait for the new build coming out here later, as said in the post checking for other errors, so save issues could be resolved in it.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Kari. She talks about wanting to go, and the MC tells her to take some time off and go. It's not for her to "fuck around", it's for her to see London for the first time. But with Aria over there, if you're on that path, assume some action will happen.
Ah gotcha.
Well it makes sense if you gave her permission to fuck aria, but I haven't played since the old man dinner so might be missing some additional stuff lol

Folks should wait for the new build coming out here later, as said in the post checking for other errors, so save issues could be resolved in it.
Yeah I'm gonna wait for sure, thanks for the update.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Using Mod in Win and save from July got, so far, missing image. View attachment 3929724

It is probably this:

Optional build 1107 will be released this evening

You'll only need this if you have Cassie employed as one of your junior receptionists.

I wasn't thinking and omitted her from the possible members of the group that's gathered by the water cooler when you get to the office on Friday morning.

Just double-checking to make sure there's nothing else I missed before I compile the new build.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It is probably this:
Around the stabbing...Then I got this error...then later this error with another missing image...then another error...then another...then another...then a rapid series finishing with this...I gave up as this involved serious choices.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Around the stabbing...Then I got this error...then later this error with another missing image...then another error...then another...then another...
:ROFLMAO:

Well should be another update soon, if you still get all that shit, your only option might be delete saves in "both folders" and start new, or just dump the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobber Tail
3.70 star(s) 80 Votes