gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Sooo for the ones who did play the update: is the Aria forced threesome and the bug with the her being allowed to fuck with Kari resolved?
Nope, both of these still apply.

In case anyone was wondering, the Kari-Aria-MC threesome on day 73/74 remains unavoidable, and the Kari-Aria one-on-one scene on day 77 that became unavoidable with the new fetish tier system if fetishes > 1 remains so.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
screenshot0004.png

The dog incident again depends on the "fetish tier" you pick at the beginning rather than any active choice. If you go higher than level one (as well as the Kari-Aria one-on-one fisting scene becoming unavoidable) this happens:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like in the last update there's a line variation for if the fetish level is higher than three, despite three being the maximum setting. It looks like togs either forgot the system or forgot that > and = mean different things.

Edit: Looks like the reception hiring round is broken again, as well. If you pick Mallory, instead of going to your back-up choice when she refuses it just picks another candidate at random.

Last edited:

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
View attachment 3928602

The dog incident again depends on the "fetish tier" you pick at the beginning rather than any active choice. If you go higher than level one (as well as the Kari-Aria one-on-one fisting scene becoming unavoidable) this happens:

*Snip*

Like in the last update there's a line variation for if the fetish level is higher than three, despite three being the maximum setting. It looks like togs either forgot the system or forgot that > and = mean different things.
So you state that with Fetish Tier 0-1 the scene with Kari telling the MC how she fucked Aria, after the Player decided he doesn't want her to do that does not happen?
Because I played with Tier 1 and got the scene which ruined my playthrough.
So if they didn't even manage to get this variable right, I should trust this bestiality bs is avoidable?

Reactions: Displayme

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So you state that with Fetish Tier 0-1 the scene with Kari telling the MC how she fucked Aria, after the Player decided he doesn't want her to do that does not happen?
Because I played with Tier 1 and got the scene which ruined my playthrough.
So if they didn't even manage to get this variable right, I should trust this bestiality bs is avoidable?
The condition is if "Aria's Playmate" in kari.notes or fetishes > 1: so it shouldn't happen if the fetish tier is at level 1 (and Kari doesn't have the "Aria's Playmate" note, which is set by actively encouraging it on day 75). Don't know what happened there on your playthrough.

Logically it ought not to happen at level 2 either as that is expressly presented as the "kinky but no sharing" tier, but that's not how it's coded.

Reactions: Maviarab

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
That content tier system is never going to work. If you want to do a system like that, you got to be specific - ie Sharing Yes/No, Bestiality Yes/No, etc. And it still should depend on your plot choices, not just automatically happen.

... but generally speaking I'm more or less in line with the whole "this has become an absolute train wreck" comments so now I'm just watching if it'll all spectacularly explode or die in a whimper. Which is a bit of a shame, but what can you do?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That content tier system is never going to work. If you want to do a system like that, you got to be specific - ie Sharing Yes/No, Bestiality Yes/No, etc. And it still should depend on your plot choices, not just automatically happen.

... but generally speaking I'm more or less in line with the whole "this has become an absolute train wreck" comments so now I'm just watching if it'll all spectacularly explode or die in a whimper. Which is a bit of a shame, but what can you do?
Completely agree. I want to see/take part in one particular kink but not another on any save in question. lumping shit together is....said it before, Togs like to overly complicate everyfuckingthing and it still...does...not...work, even if his coding competance was up to the task. Maybe a Patreon should explain the damn KISS system to him.

I'm now 4(?) updates behind (update before the stupid kink tier crap was introduced)....I'm struggling to bring myself to play this lately...I'm actually a little sad I may not actually see my Lois again (though I bet, there is still no real content on her romance path) *sighs*

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Completely agree. I want to see/take part in one particular kink but not another on any save in question. lumping shit together is....said it before, Togs like to overly complicate everyfuckingthing and it still...does...not...work, even if his coding competance was up to the task. Maybe a Patreon should explain the damn KISS system to him.

I'm now 4(?) updates behind (update before the stupid kink tier crap was introduced)....I'm struggling to bring myself to play this lately...I'm actually a little sad I may not actually see my Lois again (though I bet, there is still no real content on her romance path) *sighs*
Yeah, the lack of Lois romance content is depressing.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
The condition is if "Aria's Playmate" in kari.notes or fetishes > 1: so it shouldn't happen if the fetish tier is at level 1 (and Kari doesn't have the "Aria's Playmate" note, which is set by actively encouraging it on day 75). Don't know what happened there on your playthrough.

Logically it ought not to happen at level 2 either as that is expressly presented as the "kinky but no sharing" tier, but that's not how it's coded.
Have to retry it then...
Pretty sure I chose 1 for this specific playthrough, but its been a while :rolleyes:
Doesn't change the forced threesome with her, or does it?
Isn't worth it anyway until we get proper day-to-day content with Lois back.

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes