indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.11.05] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
game updated,thank

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
I think the Dev is just trolling now. One more update that is this short and odd and I'll be out. This game started strong, but has limped along for far too long.
This is mainly why mostly don't bother with non-completed AVNs anymore. Most either reach this state or get a rushed ending or end up in the abandoned boneyard. Though I'm surprised it only took 3 years, usually takes 5+ before shit goes south.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
No, it's not a forced NTR.
Her working in the bar is necessary for the 'Whore' path (since it's the only place you can trigger it) however I agree with you we should be able to ask her to stop working there (which she would refuse because they are friends) or at least not wear the uniform. BUT it's not a 'slut bar' aka a brothel, it's basically a copy Hooter where she does some extras since she works for ASI during the day.
She does it for extra cash which is not a very good reason when the CEO of a major company is moving in with her and her sisters and breeding all of them. I guess it all come down to her choice of earning her money.
At the end of day, she's a waitress in a sexy uniform not a prostitute nor a stripper.
I can appreciate your disapproval, I'm surprised you feel so strongly about her choice though
Hmm...I tried playing vanilla (well sort of with no sharing, as well the blonde+ was part of MC's harem, and no other kinks were chosen), and the so called Hooter's type bar as you call it...there is still a hidden vip area with that type of route, which the player was made aware of when MC decides to visit his girl friend at work. He is then told she was busy with the bar owner behind the locked door, which made her not available at that time to see the MC...so he just went home, and it was never mentioned again.

So I kind of don't agree with her just being waitress, because of how the bar, the loan and all the fucking predatory lesbian shit still is covered in this highly complex story (and there are a lot of coding variables that could easily get messed up...so some of what I experienced when I played, could have been messed up in parts of this story. And I didn't use a walk through, just URM to see behind choices, so any content errors wasn't caused by an out of date mod).

Now back to the that door scene I mentioned, which gave off the feeling she was doing shit behind MC's back. As it felt that dom-lesbian-bitch was definitely exploiting his GF and other girls behind the scenes for her own gain...and MC was just happily going along with it like a cuck.
At least that is what it felt like for me.

And one thing that really bothered me how the hot pizza bitch met your GF, and over a short time she totally changes the girl friend's sweet personality into a total party slut, who then meets and ends up working for another predatory dom lesbian who also changes and exploits MC's girl even further. (And remember the Pizza bitch never hung around with the MC at all...she constantly monopolized his GF away from the MC with regular sleep overs at her place, or she spent many hours and days away from the MC...where he didn't get to see her to further his relationship with her for some time. (So reading between the lines, it seems she was ONLY attracted to MC's girl, and was trying to convert and steal her away. But the GF was still desiring to be with MC...so Pizza Bitch decides to leave the country with another dom-lesbian. Maybe because things didn't go the way she had hoped with her? At least that is the feeling I got during my playthrough, and I would have preferred to have MC be more in control of the outcomes of his GF and his other girls.)

But then comes content for the bar owner who it seems has also taken an interest in MC's girl, and it seemed had taken over from the pizza bitch mentoring, (who again had ZERO interest in doing anything with the MC and his GF together...always trying to be alone with her), ends up dominating/mentoring MC's girl...to the point where she wont quit working at the whore house bar. (And I really hated the fact that the player has ZERO say when MC is forced to hand over $500K to save at bitches bar, with no fucking terms being honored at all. (She refused MC's request to prevent his girl from working in that sexual environment, which a choice to pull or control the funds would have been preferred for my play through...so MC could become the DOM, and not let that bar owner bitch control his girl).

Well like it or not, the NTR / sharing / swinging content does actually still bleed through out the story (or at least dances heavily on the line in some scenes)...so it's not totally avoidable as I had hoped it would be for my play through.

Regards.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm...I tried playing vanilla (well sort of with no sharing, as well the blonde+ was part of MC's harem, and no other kinks were chosen), and the so called Hooter's type bar as you call it...there is still a hidden vip area with that type of route, which the player was made aware of when MC decides to visit his girl friend at work. He is then told she was busy with the bar owner behind the locked door, which made her not available at that time to see the MC...so he just went home, and it was never mentioned again.

So I kind of don't agree with her just being waitress, because of how the bar, the loan and all the fucking predatory lesbian shit still is covered in this highly complex story (and there are a lot of coding variables that could easily get messed up...so some of what I experienced when I played, could have been messed up in parts of this story. And I didn't use a walk through, just URM to see behind choices, so any content errors wasn't caused by an out of date mod).

Now back to the that door scene I mentioned, which gave off the feeling she was doing shit behind MC's back. As it felt that dom-lesbian-bitch was definitely exploiting his GF and other girls behind the scenes for her own gain...and MC was just happily going along with it like a cuck.

And one thing that really bothered me how the hot pizza bitch met your GF, and over a short time she totally changes the girl friend's sweet personality into a total party slut, who then meets and ends up working for another predatory dom lesbian who also changes and exploits MC's girl even further. (And remember the Pizza bitch never hung around with the MC at all...she constantly monopolized his GF away from the MC with regular sleep overs at her place, or she spent many hours and days away from the MC...where he didn't get to see her to further his relationship with her for some time. (So reading between the lines, it seems she was ONLY attracted to MC's girl, and was trying to convert and steal her away. But the GF was still desiring to be with MC...so Pizza Bitch decides to leave the country with another dom-lesbian. Maybe because things didn't go the way she had hoped with her? At least that is the feeling I got during my playthrough, and I would have preferred to have MC be more in control of the outcomes of his GF and his other girls.)

But then comes content for the bar owner who it seems has also taken an interest in MC's girl, and it seemed had taken over from the pizza bitch mentoring, (who again had ZERO interest in doing anything with the MC and his GF together...always trying to be alone with her), ends up dominating/mentoring MC's girl...to the point where she wont quit working at the whore house bar. (And I really hated the fact that the player has ZERO say when MC is forced to hand over $500K to save at bitches bar, with no fucking terms being honored at all. (She refused MC's request to prevent his girl from working in that sexual environment, which a choice to pull or control the funds would have been preferred for my play through...so MC could become the DOM, and not let that bar owner bitch control his girl).

Well like it or not, the NTR / sharing / swinging content does actually still bleed through out the story (or at least dances heavily on the line in some scenes)...so it's not totally avoidable as I had hoped it would be for my play through.

Regards.
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Reactions: sagerock820

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

Regards.
Never happened to me on my playthrough.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Updated

Note: I will probably drop this game at some point, the Dev is always adding or removing something to the game, and it's always a lot of work to update the game, and since the dev is always changing the scripts, the saves break, and then I get the blame.
I do not think it is you. I have played the game with and without your mod and for the past 6+ updates, the saves break. When I start a new game without your mod, then do an update, it breaks. When I use your mod, it breaks. So like I said, I do not think is you.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.11.06] Walkthrough Mod
Note: I will probably drop this game at some point, the Dev is always adding or removing something to the game, and it's always a lot of work to update the game, and since the dev is always changing the scripts, the saves break, and then I get the blame.
Features:

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you~

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Updated

a normal non-mod walkthrough would be great.

I made my own long ago, not an actual walkthrough but merely a list of choices I always make since I had to start over almost every update.

I still havnt even played the previous version. was considering just dropping this until its completed as its getting too long to keep replaying.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Damn, it's a shame there's no regular walkthrough in pdf format to see what the paths are and what the requirements are for each one :)

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheRoommate-0.11.06
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Well shit, it finally happened after so many times of getting lucky. My saves are fucked and not the good kind. :HideThePain:

3.70 star(s) 80 Votes