SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Can we fk Mallory in this update ?

Can we expect More content with her?

If not:
Someone could be kind enough to give me a good definitive answer so i can gtfo?

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Ok, so far (I am up to part where I pick if want to pay Ashley to be my whore) I don't think I like how the game is going.
I don't like Kari, she gets a free phone, a place to stay (and gets the only bedroom), The MC is nothing but nice to her, she dresses very sexy around the MC, I guess he does not like the MC, or dev does not like the player (you really don't get dialog options to tell her you want to be anything (unless you count the game over option)... next playthrough I am going to try and kick her out of the apartment.

if you want Ashley you have to pay her a monthly amount.. fuck that.. The MC is going to be the CEO...
Well anyway... this game is a tease, long grind to get any action, it has game over choices... I can see why there is no Harem tag... this MC can't get a single girl unless he pays for it.

So I just want to know if there is a nice girl for the MC in the game. (not Kari, she is not nice)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
togs .. togs ... togs .... you make all the babes so damn hot .. saying no to anyone of them .. is blasphemy :love:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Ok, so far (I am up to part where I pick if want to pay Ashley to be my whore) I don't think I like how the game is going.
I don't like Kari, she gets a free phone, a place to stay (and gets the only bedroom), The MC is nothing but nice to her, she dresses very sexy around the MC, I guess he does not like the MC, or dev does not like the player (you really don't get dialog options to tell her you want to be anything (unless you count the game over option)... next playthrough I am going to try and kick her out of the apartment.

if you want Ashley you have to pay her a monthly amount.. fuck that.. The MC is going to be the CEO...
Well anyway... this game is a tease, long grind to get any action, it has game over choices... I can see why there is no Harem tag... this MC can't get a single girl unless he pays for it.

So I just want to know if there is a nice girl for the MC in the game. (not Kari, she is not nice)
Kari is the main girl and the focus, from everything I've been able to tell, but you'll have the chance to hook up with others too.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Kari is the main girl and the focus, from everything I've been able to tell, but you'll have the chance to hook up with others too.
yeah, I see that. I just finished the game. It was ok, I tried another run, just basically trying to ignore Kari and you can't get rid of her. I went with Lois (best I could anyway).

Well anyway, wish the dev good luck, lots of games to try, peace.

Nov 2, 2019
Error after fucking Cassie in her new shoes. Clean install 0.8.7. New game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just got the same error but when talking to Tilly on the airplane after Lois left. If you leave with Lois, the error doesn't occur.
I have tested my debugging skills against the serpent that is Python and emerged victorious. Download the attachment and put it in the "game" folder to fix the problem.

togs-games

Line 892 of functions.rpy is trying to identify where each girl's status is in the ordered list 'status' to see if she is at least a girlfriend, but some of the the statuses that can be assigned to the girls are not in the list! Changing line 892 solves the problem, unless there are statuses not in the list that are also considered at least a girlfriend (or there will be such in the future):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sillyrobot
May 5, 2018
anyone else having an issue with the phone feature. After I call someone who doesn't pick up and leaves me with the "Leave a message" or "Just hang up" options, the phone can no longer be opened in any future scenes.

Sorry if this already known issue. I tried looking it up but there are too many comments to sift through.

Also with that, what are some key calls I should make throughout the game. Like calling Ashley to hook up, or to give Kiki a job as a maid, etc.?

TIA

Reactions: MrJay

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The only thing I didn't like about this update was Dr. Greenfield, I really didn't need to see that... neither did the girls... but other than that great update!

Loved the 4th of July party/cookout segment, and I also love that we finally have all four sisters on board now. I'm glad that the MC and Kira are on the same page now. She says she can't offer us true love, but I don't believe that will be the case at all, once they get to know each other better and spend time together, I think she'll change her mind.

Looking forward to more! :)

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
So I think i made mistake. How long into the game can you decide what to make kari? Can you havr both Kari and Lois?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Note that I'm saying the following as a player who absolutely adores this game and just wants it to be the best it can be:

Honestly the phone system needs to be reworked, if not entirely scrapped. It simply isn't fun in any way whatsoever, it isn't being developed and even if *finished* it simply won't be worth all that development time which could just be used to develop more actual plot instead. You have basically a perfect AVN formula here already, the phone system is in practice like introducing a sandbox element for no reason that just ruins that formula. You're not going to use it to offer any meaningful choices anyway, it's already just going to be a case of "You should make this call at this point in time to progress this particular plotline" and when it's something that linear just use normal dialogue for it, so at least people won't randomly miss it. If those plotlines are supposed to be optional, just make them optional through dialogue like everything else. Hiding content in a system that players risk clicking past is just not a good idea at all.

I understand the impulse to introduce these additional systems and the stray thoughts that say that just having your game be a normal VN is "too simple" but that's just not the case, VNs are simply already perfected as a format, tacking on additional systems on top of them just ends up making everything worse 9 times out of 10, conservatively.

I'm saying this now because I had to start the game from scratch because of save game issues and I've just been skipping past everything and the phone scenes are just a nightmare in this case, but even last update when I started playing the game I distinctly remember feeling it was just a bother every time the game said "Phone unlocked" and I had to mindlessly click each name in the phone to see which person I was supposed to call.

Even if the phone system was finished and worked perfectly exactly like you wanted it to, it's simply not going to be fun. Not a single player is going to go "Wow, this is just like a real phone!". It's not going to be immersive, it's not going to make the game better. These kinds of extraneous flourishes simply isn't what players actually want. Anything that makes the game more difficult to navigate than it needs to be is just a nuisance. You've already got a great AVN that does a very good job (other than this one exception) of focusing on what matters: building story and lewd scenes. You're great at making both of those things. You pull them off incredibly well. There doesn't exist a reason to try and do these extra systems, and more than enough reasons to NOT do them.

If any of this sounds like me hating on the developer, that's not my intention at all, I just get way too passionate over game design and tend to ramble on. Any "hate" I have is exclusively aimed at the phone system, NOT the developer.

TensePunisher

May 22, 2020
So i noticed that an old save I had for branching off of Lois's submissive path no longer works. Any idea how to trigger it again? Currently running 0.8.7 with walkthrough mod.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes