Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ok, so far (I am up to part where I pick if want to pay Ashley to be my whore) I don't think I like how the game is going.
I don't like Kari, she gets a free phone, a place to stay (and gets the only bedroom), The MC is nothing but nice to her, she dresses very sexy around the MC, I guess he does not like the MC, or dev does not like the player (you really don't get dialog options to tell her you want to be anything (unless you count the game over option)... next playthrough I am going to try and kick her out of the apartment.

if you want Ashley you have to pay her a monthly amount.. fuck that.. The MC is going to be the CEO...
Well anyway... this game is a tease, long grind to get any action, it has game over choices... I can see why there is no Harem tag... this MC can't get a single girl unless he pays for it.

So I just want to know if there is a nice girl for the MC in the game. (not Kari, she is not nice)
How on earth do you figure that Kari is not nice??

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So I think i made mistake. How long into the game can you decide what to make kari? Can you havr both Kari and Lois?
Yes you can have both of them (I do in my main save), I don't remember when the choices are exactly that you need to make in order to have them both be with you, but if nothing else you can always use the walkthrough mod and go back, and it will tell you which choices to make. You can just skip through all the dialogue you've already seen.

Good luck! :giggle:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
How on earth do you figure that Kari is not nice??
I know right? Kari has been VERY nice throughout most of my playthrough. She's a bit distant and not that friendly in the beginning (Because she doesn't know the MC yet), but later on she becomes very friendly and nice, and I've loved her. I have no idea what he must have done to piss her off in his playthrough, but I've enjoyed her character thoroughly.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Yes you can have both of them (I do in my main save), I don't remember when the choices are exactly that you need to make in order to have them both be with you, but if nothing else you can always use the walkthrough mod and go back, and it will tell you which choices to make. You can just skip through all the dialogue you've already seen.

Good luck! :giggle:
thanks... i didnt think this game was almost done.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Also, I remember a phone call in 8.5 with Kiki where you got a lot of options but basically could ask her definitively to become a maid for you and I think she even agreed to it. Has that scene been removed or did I somehow just not trigger it?

Reactions: gregers

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.8.7] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I downloaded this off of mixdrop and Kasperskay blocked it saying it contained malware, I downloaded it off of your patreon site and it wasn't blocked.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I almost think you could rename this game to "The Secretary" because we spend more time with Lois and Kari seems more like the side girl since we spend so little time with her.

And we have shared so much with Lois we have gotten to know her better, more so than with Kari, which I have enjoyed tremendously but I would like to have that chance with Kari as well. It would be nice to get all the sisters together and go on a getaway with all three and get a chance to know each of them better, especially Kari since she was my first girlfriend.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Yeah I am showing it has malware and/or virus, fucker should be banned.
Please stop, it complains at my place too, uploaded it to virustotal, all say no virus.

Extract contents, what's in it? text files .rpy + 1 .rtf + 1.otf, where should that virus be? It seems more that the source is the problem, like they know maybe a lot of pirated stuff comes from there, who knows ? That mod anyway, doesn't contain a virus.

Reactions: SlapE

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Please stop, it complains at my place too, uploaded it to virustotal, all say no virus.

Extract contents, what's in it? text files .rpy + 1 .rtf + 1.otf, where should that virus be? It seems more that the source is the problem, like they know maybe a lot of pirated stuff comes from there, who knows ? That mod anyway, doesn't contain a virus.
i just switch to another browser downloaded just fine scanned nothing found

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
i just switch to another browser downloaded just fine scanned nothing found
Yes Of course, it's a feature of firefox:

One could question what's the use of it, because you mostly have a virusscanner installed, that also scans the file. But why not. I only hope, they will improve it and not come up with BS virus alerts.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes