LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just a heads-up to the dev. Very simple mistake that's easily fixed. You'll want to remove the "up" next to Lois in this conversation, because Rei is pissing Lois off; she's not Jilling her off (though I wouldn't really mind seeing that happen ;)). (it's fascinating how such a subtle thing as an unnecessary two-letter word can create such a drastic difference) :LOL:
View attachment 3948897
Actually it's not a mistake It will work as "she tends to rub Lois the wrong way" your sujestion.
But "she tends to rub Lois up the wrong way" is actually correct it means the same as "constantly gets on Lois's nerves" . and with or without the UP both the Dev's versions and your's can also be read to mean in a sexual manner.
Just Sayin.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
England for a start
rub (someone) up the wrong way idiom British, informal : to cause (someone) to be angry or annoyed
You brits and your superfluous use of unnecessary words...

The game's primarily set in the US though, and that's definitely not the proper construction for this side of the pond.

Reactions: Onetogo

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
You brits and your superfluous use of unnecessary words...

The game's primarily set in the US though, and that's definitely not the proper construction for this side of the pond.
You Yanks and you reluctence to use full sentences or full words if you can get away with shortening them.
Doesn't matter where the games set it's no less a correct sentence. :)

Reactions: moonhowler1972

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You Yanks and you reluctence to use full sentences or full words if you can get away with shortening them.
Doesn't matter where the games set it's no less a correct sentence. :)
I mean I'm not denying that it's correct in British English, but for verisimilitude it's the wrong one to use in this game.

I'm very much a linguistic descriptivist, not a descriptivist... So my question of where was actually genuine. And my ribbing of y'all's use of our shared language is with bemused affection at worst.

Now if it's one of the few Brit characters that said the line, as I don't think it was provided fully in context, I've no objection at all. Although before today I was unaware that house guys said that particular phrase differently from us.

Last edited:

tr12345

Apr 16, 2020
*sighhs*

It's not fucking difficult....my damn cat can understand it. Regardless of the route, she will HAVE AN INCIDENT AND NEED HER IMPLANTS REMOVED!!!!!!!!!! What is difficult about this to understand? The conversation in the damn office regarding your pref on her size (before this happens) will determine what size of breasts she will get when she starts taking LactoMax TWO....not the original version!!!!!!!

Jesus fuc.....
It doesn't make any sense that on the implant route she also gets the implants removed (and if it's because of a car crash, will the renders show the damage?). I explained to you that if you remove implants, the skin adjusts quickly, and you can't just jump to something even bigger. It would have made a lot more sense, for an implant route, to just go bigger right away. Unless he wants to give her expander implants and show how they are filled etc. but that would be more work than just doing renders for going bigger originally.

It shows you know nothing about breast augmentations.. Also my original question was really simple to answer. "NO there's no way to get her implants bigger right now". I had to replay the whole thing to find out that right now she ends up flat in all ways. That was the only question being asked..

[EDIT]

Also it doesn't seem to be sure if there is an implant route, because in the option I'm calling "implant route" the guy says he doesn't care whether it's lactomax or implants, all he cares about is size. Almost no one who's into the plastic look wants natural looking huge hanging breasts. The appeal is fake round and firm. Which was also part of my original question.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
It doesn't make any sense that on the implant route she also gets the implants removed (and if it's because of a car crash, will the renders show the damage?). I explained to you that if you remove implants, the skin adjusts quickly, and you can't just jump to something even bigger. It would have made a lot more sense, for an implant route, to just go bigger right away. Unless he wants to give her expander implants and show how they are filled etc. but that would be more work than just doing renders for going bigger originally.

It shows you know nothing about breast augmentations.. Also my original question was really simple to answer. "NO there's no way to get her implants bigger right now". I had to replay the whole thing to find out that right now she ends up flat in all ways. That was the only question being asked..

[EDIT]

Also it doesn't seem to be sure if there is an implant route, because in the option I'm calling "implant route" the guy says he doesn't care whether it's lactomax or implants, all he cares about is size. Almost no one who's into the plastic look wants natural looking huge hanging breasts. The appeal is fake round and firm. Which was also part of my original question.
Dude, Maviarab already said there is no "implant route", Lois will always, no matter what you choose, lose the implants and take Lactomax. Your choice will only determine the size she ends up with. I get you have a different opinion but the general consensus AKA most people's opinion is that natural is better so you're swimming against the current here.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I mean I'm not denying that it's correct in British English, but for verisimilitude it's the wrong one to use in this game.

I'm very much a linguistic descriptivist, not a descriptivist... So my question of where was actually genuine. And my ribbing of y'all's use of our shared language is with bemused affection at worst.

Now if it's one of the few Brut characters that said the line, as I don't think it was provided fully in context, I've no objection at all. Although before today I was unaware that house guys said that particular phrase differently from us.
All good here it's just banter ;) However.
As you pointed this out "Now if it's one of the few Brut characters that said the line" and I will pretend you said Brit.
And that was same fat finnger accident I sometime have.
plus despite the fact I am old so might not be remembering 100% correctly here.
But didn't Max already uses a number of brittish frases rather than American equivalent.
And isn't it ment to be because Max himself points out he spent a good amount of time in England when he was younger.
Or am I thinking of a different game?. but if it is this one.
and if that is the case then it wouldn't be unusual to expect him to use the Brittish version in this case either?.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
All good here it's just banter ;) However.
As you pointed this out "Now if it's one of the few Brut characters that said the line" and I will pretend you said Brit.
And that was same fat finnger accident accident I sometime have.
plus despite the fact I am old so might not be remembering 100% correctly here.
But didn't Max already uses a number of brittish frases rather than American equivalent.
And isn't it ment to be because Max himself points out he spent a good amount of time in England when he was younger.
Or am I thinking of a different game?. but if it is this one.
and if that is the case then it wouldn't be unusual to expect him to use the Brittish version in this case either?.
Cursed phone commenting! Thought I got all the typos.

I'm not sure, maybe he was? It's been quite a while since I started this one from the beginning.

Carrilla

Jul 18, 2020
After getting a new pc I had to start again form the beginning, but in the afternoon of in game May 22 it suddenly jumped to day 79 skipping a ton of things...

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

tr12345

Apr 16, 2020
I would prefer the lactomax, I am not a fan of fake breasts. They typically don't look natural. :(
Even if it's not explicitly mentioned, a lot of the protagonists' boobs in this game look like implants. Lois is just the one where they actually confirm they were implants. Who are your favorite caracters?

tr12345

Apr 16, 2020
Look you can't expect people to read the words here, it's not like these are nove... Wait... Nope carry on.
It's not that hard to answer a simple question. People have lifes and leave a game and come back to it at different times. That's what a forum is for, you know?

But for the lack of an answer, I played it myself and found out

tr12345

Apr 16, 2020
Dude, Maviarab already said there is no "implant route", Lois will always, no matter what you choose, lose the implants and take Lactomax. Your choice will only determine the size she ends up with. I get you have a different opinion but the general consensus AKA most people's opinion is that natural is better so you're swimming against the current here.
I played the game and found out myself, after his amazing reply. Then I asked again, because the options are presented in a layered kind of way, so maybe I did something wrong. Questions are the reason forums exists

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Even if it's not explicitly mentioned, a lot of the protagonists' boobs in this game look like implants. Lois is just the one where they actually confirm they were implants. Who are your favorite caracters?
My favorite is actually Lois. ;) And I like her better without the implants. I don't like the way implants look, I prefer natural. You like the implants and that's ok. Everyone has their own tastes. (y)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
My favorite is actually Lois. ;) And I like her better without the implants. I don't like the way implants look, I prefer natural. You like the implants and that's ok. Everyone has their own tastes. (y)
100% agree, some people prefer the look of saline and water, and others prefer flesh. And that's okay. :giggle:

Unfortunately as others have said it's unlikely he'd do the work of a full second set of renders for both Lois options, so it'll probably be grouped into one.

Reactions: tr12345

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
And my favorite character is Kara. And one of the reasons is that she doesn't have any implants and she didn't use Lactomax. This makes her very natural. It's a pity that there is so little of her in this game.

3.70 star(s) 83 Votes