Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Helps to ponly be FWB with Kari btw. Better yet, don't even be in any kind of relationship with her.
I'm currently seeing what I can do while in a relationship with both, but I'll try again as not to see what can happen too. To this point, I've gotten some dialog and scene variations with Kari that I'd never seen before, and I enjoyed, but she's not had any contact with guys other than the MC. With Lois though, I got her to have fun with a few other guys. There seem to be an awful lot of possibilities where you need to take just the right combination of paths to achieve. I'm hoping, with that fun survey that was introduced a while back, that there will be a lot more coming in the future. I'd love to get some MMFF group action.

Reactions: Demnor

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Helps to ponly be FWB with Kari btw. Better yet, don't even be in any kind of relationship with her.
yeah I tried the friend with benefits path and still couldn't get the whore path started (if I also had Lois on whore path that is), I tried not having a relationship too, same effect. Problem is I want the cake and eat it too. So I want the FWB and occassional casual sex, but then I do like making kari be a whore. Only way it would be better would be if she had to pay me some of her earnings too.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
I'm currently seeing what I can do while in a relationship with both, but I'll try again as not to see what can happen too. To this point, I've gotten some dialog and scene variations with Kari that I'd never seen before, and I enjoyed, but she's not had any contact with guys other than the MC. With Lois though, I got her to have fun with a few other guys. There seem to be an awful lot of possibilities where you need to take just the right combination of paths to achieve. I'm hoping, with that fun survey that was introduced a while back, that there will be a lot more coming in the future. I'd love to get some MMFF group action.
Many other guys? So far I have just achieved Jared and Sir John, though now using URM I managed to get Kari to go with him instead.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Many other guys? So far I have just achieved Jared and Sir John, though now using URM I managed to get Kari to go with him instead.
To get Kari to be a 'hostess' and do 'favours' for John, you cannot be in a relationship with her (and needs the correct tier fetish level also). Simple as that. This is a progression of the bar slut route in the back room (again, cannot be in any kind of relationship with her).

While you can mess about a lot with paths with URM, be well aware that setting flags that should not be set will eventually break that save.

• Sad
Reactions: Demnor

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
To get Kari to be a 'hostess' and do 'favours' for John, you cannot be in a relationship with her (and needs the correct tier fetish level also). Simple as that. This is a progression of the bar slut route in the back room (again, cannot be in any kind of relationship with her).

While you can mess about a lot with paths with URM, be well aware that setting flags that should not be set will eventually break that save.
I'm not, we're FWB is all.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm not, we're FWB is all.
And that is a type of relationship ;) Even on FWB path, she will not see or interact with any other man (unless you force it through the code). She will (same as Kiki) entertain John for the dinner, but John will leave to go and see the club Mistress.

There is however the possibility (not actually tried it myself) that when get the conversation on the sofa to possibly change your relationship, asking her to be your whore then may then set a flag to allow it (not sure but sets it for submissive) but again, this flag would also be dependant on your fetish tier setting.

Last edited:

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
And that is a type of relationship ;) Even on FWB path, she will not see or interact with any other man (unless you force it through the code). She will (same as Kiki) entertain John for the dinner, but John will leave to go and see the club Mistress.

There is however the possibility (not actually tried it myself) that when get the conversation on the sofa to possibly change your relationship, asking her to be your whore then may then set a flag to allow it (not sure but sets it for submissive) but again, this flag would also be dependant on your fetish tier setting.
Yeah without URM it didn't work. She just became my slut, not full out whore. It all changes once you go with "the plan" (and who wouldn't) then Kari and Kiri change relationship to wife. But even when I didn't go according to the plan I couldn't make the wore path ope up. I suggested on discord a place fairly early on where you could open up whore path (decision to come later at bar though), I hope it will be implemented.

Oh and fetish level set to 3 of course :cool:

3.70 star(s) 83 Votes