Jan 18, 2021
Thanks for the reply, this in combination with the option to send Lois and Kiki off with Sir John were enough for me to drop the game after that scene. I guess there is no point in putting back on my play list.
Well... Everyone has different tastes. From my point of view, lactation can be a lot of fun... if it is not automatically associated with humiliation or dumbing down. As hinted by my last comment (and other comments several months ago), I would like Lois to remain smart and in control while still enjoying the benefits of LactoMax II.

I would not like Lois to turn into a dumb slut nor a horny cow. I would like her to keep her witty character but still have an occasional reminder that her breasts are full. Not to the point that it becomes humiliating for her, but just enough discomfort that she would ask the MC for help from time to time. Lois should not become another Mallory because Mallory looks defeated. I would prefer Lois to remain proud and to shine with her brilliant education, but with an ample bosom and some side benefits.

rebel.eye

Jul 28, 2018
Somebody know, what the F..K happens with the save files from the previous build? With EVERY new update I can't load previous save files anymore and have to start game from the beginning!!!! I though it was one-time issue, but it come back again and again and again. Is there any workaround to resolve this problem???

Reactions: jgg

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Somebody know, what the F..K happens with the save files from the previous build? With EVERY new update I can't load previous save files anymore and have to start game from the beginning!!!! I though it was one-time issue, but it come back again and again and again. Is there any workaround to resolve this problem???
From what I (and others) have determined, is that the dev changes code for some reason and that breaks the saves. I had 2 versions of the game when I was playing this. One folder that never saw a mod and another folder with the mod. And both would break the saves on each update. It has been going on now for the past 8+ updates.

• Sad
Reactions: rebel.eye

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
As others reported before, the compressed version does not start.
I tried to unren the compressed version and the images.rpa file failed, so something probably must have gone wrong when repacking the compressed images.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
First off, thanks for doing this. But cannot get this to launch for Mac with either the Mac build or the PC build using the SDK. Works for the uncompressed build with no issues. No error message, just will not launch.
Bro game not opening
game not opening after that loading screen
Game doesn`t start.

P.S. Thank you for compressed versions of yours anyway)
not launch start game
As others reported before, the compressed version does not start.
I tried to unren the compressed version and the images.rpa file failed, so something probably must have gone wrong when repacking the compressed images.
I really have no clue what happened, as it was working when I uploaded/tested it.

I reuploaded and rebuilt it, so not sure what could have happened the last time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hope not as I just hit the same issue
OK, I just skimmed back a few pages and it was suggested by Maviarab that when you hit that issue you use the phone (bottom right) which I just did and after a couple of errors it worked and you get past it (thanks Maviarab)
Happy to have helped and that you also skimmed back a little.

Reactions: Bubbabear

ditto6876

Jan 24, 2023
love this game, but that update was short and sweet.......mind you should be thank full we got an update:), my only small gripe is why do they always have to cum together, its like that lady demands it and it happens;)

Sep 3, 2020
Hi guys. Sorry for the long radio silence. If you've kept up with my patreon you'll know I'm going through some "life changes".

Long story short, work is slow coming back, I'm going to take early retirement, find some part time work and keep cracking on with the game.

I've got a lot of catching up to do here, will be responding to various questions, etc., over the next few days!
I'm glad you're okay brother

but I have to ask

after saving up my updates for a very long time

and finally coming back to the game as a monogamy player

what happened to the game monogamy route

early in the game, we were given the option to be in a monogamous relationship with Kari

and now there are unavoidable sex scenes

and all the women I previously rejected

are acting like they're in a relationship with me I even have to give them pet names

and the only way I can have a baby with Kari is if I'm in a relationship with the sister

3.70 star(s) 83 Votes