Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I rejected Lois because I hate glasses and her personality was "glasses + gray suit." Then they ask multiple times if I'm really sure I want to reject her, because the MC is still BFFs with her, no matter how hard you turn her down. Then there are multiple scenes with her that are unavoidable, but now she's no longer in glasses... except for in her portrait, where she's still Glasses + Gray Suit Woman.
I honestly don't think the dev anticipated anyone ever saying "no" to her. :cautious:
Almost got softlocked by the missing character people on recent pages have already reported, but forcing your way through by ignoring errors does let you get to the end of current content. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I rejected Lois because I hate glasses and her personality was "glasses + gray suit." Then they ask multiple times if I'm really sure I want to reject her, because the MC is still BFFs with her, no matter how hard you turn her down. Then there are multiple scenes with her that are unavoidable, but now she's no longer in glasses... except for in her portrait, where she's still Glasses + Gray Suit Woman.
I honestly don't think the dev anticipated anyone ever saying "no" to her. :cautious:
Almost got softlocked by the missing character people on recent pages have already reported, but forcing your way through by ignoring errors does let you get to the end of current content. (y)
Lois is at a minimum tied as the most important female character, with Kari. You're correct, in that I don't think that the game is designed for the player to totally reject her.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Lois is at a minimum tied as the most important female character, with Kari. You're correct, in that I don't think that the game is designed for the player to totally reject her.
LIke everything else, it's all half-baked.

Lois was never originally meant to be anything more than a weekend away fling. Kari (as still is) was pushed up your nose...down it..in it and then out of every other orifice you posess. Lois was surprisingly (to the dev) far more popular than he anticipated so she got more and more paths (except her romance path which seems dead in the water).

Regardless of whether or not you want any kind of relationship with them, they are the two most important characters in the entire story/VN and thus, will always have a variety of interactions with them. Add in the half-bakedness...then the dialogue will also at times assume you are involved with them.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
LIke everything else, it's all half-baked.

Lois was never originally meant to be anything more than a weekend away fling. Kari (as still is) was pushed up your nose...down it..in it and then out of every other orifice you posess. Lois was surprisingly (to the dev) far more popular than he anticipated so she got more and more paths (except her romance path which seems dead in the water).

Regardless of whether or not you want any kind of relationship with them, they are the two most important characters in the entire story/VN and thus, will always have a variety of interactions with them. Add in the half-bakedness...then the dialogue will also at times assume you are involved with them.
I think you're probably right about all of that, but I'm very glad that the dev has continued to expand the focus and the number of women in the game. For me, something that just focused on Kari would be a lot less fun.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Is it possible to have both Kari and Lois on whore path? I have restarted the game v11.08 and I manage to get Lois there quite easily, but Kari seems impossible. I feel like I have tried almost every option but I do not get the scene at the bar where I push her into whoring properly.

Anyone have anysuggestions?

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Is it possible to have both Kari and Lois on whore path? I have restarted the game v11.08 and I manage to get Lois there quite easily, but Kari seems impossible. I feel like I have tried almost every option but I do not get the scene at the bar where I push her into whoring properly.

Anyone have anysuggestions?
I was able to make it happen by forcing a few things through the URM. Once you have that installed, there are often choices in the game that aren't shown unless you change some variables around, and once you do you can get those kinds of options for both of them. I had a lot of fun once I figured it out, and was finally able to get to some of the content that had just been mysterious to me before that.

Reactions: Demnor and fbass

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
And why add money? I have $12 million in my account and I don't know what to do with it.
My guess is that the dev plans to make the game more of the style where the player has more choice over the pacing eventually, but its just not there yet. I think it would be great if the entire format was switched up to where the player has a choice over a few things that you could do at various points in the day, and then direct your path that way.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
My guess is that the dev plans to make the game more of the style where the player has more choice over the pacing eventually, but its just not there yet. I think it would be great if the entire format was switched up to where the player has a choice over a few things that you could do at various points in the day, and then direct your path that way.
My guess is the dev thought money would play a greater role during early design and overbuilt the system compared to actual game demands.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
I was able to make it happen by forcing a few things through the URM. Once you have that installed, there are often choices in the game that aren't shown unless you change some variables around, and once you do you can get those kinds of options for both of them. I had a lot of fun once I figured it out, and was finally able to get to some of the content that had just been mysterious to me before that.
Thanks, I'll try this. I do like the whore paths and would love to pimp both Kari and Lois.

Reactions: Logan1377
3.70 star(s) 83 Votes