Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
100% agree, some people prefer the look of saline and water, and others prefer flesh. And that's okay. :giggle:

Unfortunately as others have said it's unlikely he'd do the work of a full second set of renders for both Lois options, so it'll probably be grouped into one.
There's three options and it really isn't a great deal of work as he uses hundreds of overlays already (check the images folder). All he has to do is make the entire scene invisible and just render her torso. couple of minutes work to create the extra.

if he doesn't create three sets of renders given that he has given us the choice as to what breast size we would prefer to see on her....he is just intentionally asking for more hassle/complaints/trouble. HJowever, all that being said, it won't be implants ;)

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Along with Kari, Rei, Kira and Madison are probably my favorite. I really hope there's a path for the MC to fuck Madison eventually. While the sisters of course intentionally look alike, I think that Kira is the most beautiful girl in the game.

New addition Phillipa is really hot too.

Reactions: CircaAD and hooter

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Stumbled upon this game recently and have really enjoyed it so far. However I have gotten several errors. The Mod wasn't updated for this version and I tried playing it regulary.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
The last time I played this game was in version 11.01. I also had the Jocker mod. Now I wanted to play the new version. There is no mod for it. None of my records are showing. I don't want to start over. How to work around this problem?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The last time I played this game was in version 11.01. I also had the Jocker mod. Now I wanted to play the new version. There is no mod for it. None of my records are showing. I don't want to start over. How to work around this problem?
You wait for the mod to be updated or stop playing with mods ;)

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I had someone suggest that I just use the Universal Renpy Mod instead of Joker's, and honestly I'm having a much easier time and enjoying being able to find paths that I didn't know about before. It takes a little bit more work on the player's part, but on a game this deep, I think that its a good solution. Plus, you can then pick up where you left off with previous saves, which I wasn't able to do before.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I had someone suggest that I just use the Universal Renpy Mod instead of Joker's, and honestly I'm having a much easier time and enjoying being able to find paths that I didn't know about before. It takes a little bit more work on the player's part, but on a game this deep, I think that its a good solution. Plus, you can then pick up where you left off with previous saves, which I wasn't able to do before.
And never have to wait for it to be updated upon releases. :)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I always use URM. (y)

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
It seems that the variables in the game is not properly layed out at times. Have experienced that choices made was irrelevant to actions/the opposite of the choice came true.

Also at times I miss more choices:

Last edited:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
this game just needs more of aunt Mallory,I cant believe that milf with best body only got 1 repeated scene and some device scene in game,Mallory is the best
I don't know whose aunt she is. However, I must say that it took me a long time to free myself from her. I managed to leave the whole milking thing. Now she's practically non-existent in my game.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
this game just needs more of aunt Mallory,I cant believe that milf with best body only got 1 repeated scene and some device scene in game,Mallory is the best
I hope that we get more from her too. She's very sexy, and the lactation fetish can be really hot if they let us get away from the crazy/creepy barn room. I'm hoping that as the game expands and the MC can call women to hook up with, there are more scenes possible with her in regular areas.

3.70 star(s) 83 Votes