Humhom Nunje

Dec 27, 2022
Sorry, if this is a double post, but I didn't find an answer. I play the version 0.11.07 and have the problem, that on day 65 I have to choose some staff for three positions. But I only have Carolyn and Chloe as candidates, so I can't continue at the third position. I tried different path, but always stuck there.
What is the solution for that?
I had same problem on new play through
On day 25, don't staff Aria, and choose against Lois recommendation Kari and/or Mallory as Backups.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
On day 25, don't staff Aria, and choose against Lois recommendation Kari and/or Mallory as Backups.
It's a bug. Has been for a long time. it gets worse if you against Lois' recommendation as wanting either Kari/Mall can actually break your save (as you're not actually supposed to be able to get either of them, Kari will always turn you down regardless, or should). Nothing wrong at all with picking Aria.

If you'd bothered to actually read some more of the thread, you'd notice I already told him how to get around it.

Narcos1er

May 27, 2022
you can call vanessa
thankyou very much, on first play through I did as you said and it worked but on later play through with different choices it did not

so thanks
if you take number of vanessa in RU you can call vanessa before the meeting and you dont need aria

Narcos1er

May 27, 2022
I have a problem with the scenario concerning Kari, if she wants children with the MC she should not prostitute herself to be sure that the children are from the MC

Narcos1er

May 27, 2022
the NTR can't be good if it contradicts the scenario because in this case it seems to me that the NTR is just dumb , well kari is dumb so maybe

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I've just finished updating my WT+ mod of this game to v0.11.07, if any of you were interested in that. I hope the powers that be might see fit to reinstate my mod's presence back to the first post now, but I won't exactly hold my breath on the matter.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

I'm getting close to finalizing the next release which covers Saturday, Day 83 and already working on Sunday, Day 84 while renders are going on.

I've taken care of a significant bug that was recently reported:
A week or so back, on Day 75, Kari says she wants to stay the night at Aria's before taking her to the airport. You have the option to tell her "no hanky-panky without me" or to say you'll want to hear all about it later.

It was working correctly but then a change caused the condition to fail and that meant Kari would then gleefully tell you about her escapades over dinner a few days later even if you'd said no.
It also has a knock-on effect later - by the time Kari is leaving to visit Aria - the "permission" for her and Aria to play would get forgotten.

The error has been fixed and should work correctly if replayed, but otherwise you may see a question about what's "allowed" when you take Kari to the airport on Saturday. Of course, it does also depend on your exact relationship with Kari.
I hope that makes sense!

Also, visible at higher "fetish" levels and then prominently flagged is an additional option at the end of your visit to Philippa's apartment the previous evening. There's now a third choice where MC suggests a more extreme outcome and we see visualizations of Philippa imagining that.

Obviously not to everyone's taste and easily avoided as it requires a specific choice on your part.
Getting back to the new material for Saturday:
  • MC drives Kari to the airport
  • Tilly wants a ride*
  • MC finds Kiki and friends hanging out by the pool
  • MC has invited Chloé over for dinner*
  • Depending on how it goes with Chloé, MC might seek alternate entertainment later
* leads to optional sexual activity.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
a significant bug that was recently reported
"recently reported" seems to highlight that togs only sees bug reports from his patrons. It's been mentioned innumerable* times in this thread but it doesn't come up for him unless the paying supporters make choices that trigger it. I fully understand togs choosing not to visit here any longer, but it means that these bug reports (like the Kari-Aria threesome thing) are less likely reach his desk.

(Although I believe he was last seen here in February and the threesome being unavoidable had already been reported a few times in January, so it doesn't wash completely.)

*note that I struggle to count higher than three.

It was working correctly but then a change caused the condition to fail
"a change caused the condition to fail" sounds so much nicer than "I introduced a half-baked new fetish tier system and fucked it up".

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Does anyone have the step by step in PDF?
No and it's unlikely anyone ever will, I sure as hell won't due to the vast set of flags involved and the fact he loves to keep changing said flags and variables, except the ones that are broken of course...

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Does anyone have the step by step in PDF?
I highly recommend using the Universal Renpy Mod if you aren't already, and learning your way around it. Its more useful for this game than any other I've played, and once you get the hang of it you can really figure your way through the different routes available, especially once you've played through a few times.

3.70 star(s) 83 Votes