SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The game starts for me. I recently played version 11.01. The last two saves from my game take me to the main menu. The only thing I can do is go back to older saves and to day 77. And redo this content again. Unless there's some advice for it.
You used a mod, or as some have said, there were issues with a game build earlier were lots were having issues with.

Looks like need to go back and "tab skip", it was recommended a update or two back to restart at a certain day anyway.

Jahtoris

Jan 29, 2021
Having same issue, unable to load any of the past saves - reverts to main menu each time I try. Yes, using Joker mod, tried with and without.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
Is there any way to not have Kiki as a sub? It just feels completely wrong to do that especially to her. I seem to remember you could do something different with her, I lost my previous computer so I don't have that save any longer. I really can't keep playing with her as sub like this.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is there any way to not have Kiki as a sub? It just feels completely wrong to do that especially to her. I seem to remember you could do something different with her, I lost my previous computer so I don't have that save any longer. I really can't keep playing with her as sub like this.
You can't, you couldn't (even though there is code to differ)...it is what it is. However, you don't have to follow any sub paths with her specifically.

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRoommate-0.11.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ugghhhh this VN is so fucking annoying at times....and Togs wonders why people fucking complain..

Code:
p "... and now you want to try anal?"

l "I do, but I'm still working up the courage! Do you think it's wrong?"

if kari.experience | 32:

p "No, it's all the rage! Even Kari seems to like taking it in the ass!"

scene d79-15-office-501
            if loispierced:
                show d79-15-office-501-p
            if loissub:
                show d79-15-office-501-c
            with dissolve

l "Kari? Really?"

p "Yes, she came so fast you wouldn't believe it!"
This is on a Lois solo path (with a new playthrough) and kari.experience is actually 1...nowherefuckingnear the required 32. His godamn code is such a fucking clusterfuck of over-complication (which he isn't competent enough to do) between his 112 different script files...yes, I will say that again, 112 different individual script files which all call to each other...

the godamn Kayla might be pregnant talk and Lois calling you a whore still hasn't been fixed yet either even when you haven't touched Kayla....Ash complains it's been too long since you fucked her in this last update...even though again, only person done anything with is Lois (though on romance route...foget when the last time anything did actually happen with her)..*sighs*

So close to being done with this...and to think once upon time I was a patreon too....

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Ugghhhh this VN is so fucking annoying at times....and Togs wonders why people fucking complain..

Code:
p "... and now you want to try anal?"

l "I do, but I'm still working up the courage! Do you think it's wrong?"

if kari.experience | 32:

p "No, it's all the rage! Even Kari seems to like taking it in the ass!"

scene d79-15-office-501
            if loispierced:
                show d79-15-office-501-p
            if loissub:
                show d79-15-office-501-c
            with dissolve

l "Kari? Really?"

p "Yes, she came so fast you wouldn't believe it!"
This is on a Lois solo path (with a new playthrough) and kari.experience is actually 1...nowherefuckingnear the required 32. His godamn code is such a fucking clusterfuck of over-complication (which he isn't competent enough to do) between his 114 different script files...yes, I will say that again, 114 different individual script files which all call to each other...the godamn Kayla might be pregnant talk and Lois calling you a whore still hasn't been fixed yet eiether even when you haven't touched Kayla.

So close to being done with this...and to think once upon time I was a patreon too....
I'm a bit weak with python, but the problem is 'if kari.experience | 32' is missing a conditional. Performing an OR with 32 will always return non-zero and that's typically interpreted as true. He probably meant it to be & 32 rather than | 32.

I'm not saying his code isn't a clusterfuck, but this particular problem is probably a misinterpretation of bitwise operators.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
FWIW, the uncompressed version works just fine on my PC. Its very short, even by the standards of the updates for this game, but I had no issues with it. And I've had trouble at times in the past.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Well that's a joiplay issue not this VN's issue....go shout at them.
That's usualy the case, but given the fact that the uncompressed version works in JoiPlay (tested it myself) and the fact that many complain that they can't open the game on Windows or Mac, it's much safer to assume the opposite.

I remember being stuck with the Christmas version of JoiPlay for what felt as an eternity, as half the updates I was eager to play were no longer compatible. For me, it's a relief now that it's probably not JoiPlay's fault.

LE: weird thing is that plenty of people also report that they are able to play the compressed version on Windows.
I'll compress it myself and report the results. Be aware that my compressions are not exactly what people are looking for, as the only thing I compress are the images, at 90%. I leave the rest untouched.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
1725810482254.png
I can't move past this. There were only two candidates available and the game demanded I choose 3 people.

Reactions: dav121
3.70 star(s) 83 Votes