Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Those happen when you make Lois your sub and you share her.
I'd add that you have to follow the good Dr's advice and make sure you go to the club and not the bar also to ensure you start that route. Being a sub and sharing her does not neccessarily lead to those events.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back and CircaAD

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I'd add that you have to follow the good Dr's advixce and make sure you go to the club and not the bar also to ensure you start that route. Being a sub and shatring her does not neccessarily lead to those events.
Yeah, I had completely missed the whore route content entirely up until I started over again on the last updated with the URM, and I made sure that i saw all of it for the first time, but it did seem that by doing that, the club stuff wasn't happening. However, I did have a conversation with the middle aged woman who had been her teacher (forget the name) while she was moving in that gave me hope that there will be the option later on to do so. At least if you control the choices with the mod to make it an option.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'd add that you have to follow the good Dr's advice and make sure you go to the club and not the bar also to ensure you start that route. Being a sub and sharing her does not neccessarily lead to those events.
Yes, you are correct. I forgot to mention the club, I did in my head but it didn't make it to my fingers! :LOL:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
what do those questions at the beginning of the game that have levels 0 to 5 mean?
Nothing much, just a few minor variations: Go with whatever you prefer there. The fetish level setting however can significantly affect gameplay, as some content will depend on that rather than any active choices in-game.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Roommate [v0.11.08] [togs]

Changelog:

Who fucking knows...

NOTE:

One quick note: there's a path to content with Ashley that's dependent on two things:

Firstly, of course, is whether you're involved with her in the first place.

The second is whether or not you have sufficient lead in your pencil - it requires a certain amount of lust/energy for the event to be triggered.

However, if it doesn't occur you won't be missing anything - it will simply be triggered at a later date but not too much later...

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
First off, thanks for doing this. But cannot get this to launch for Mac with either the Mac build or the PC build using the SDK. Works for the uncompressed build with no issues. No error message, just will not launch.

Last edited:
Reactions: longjohngold

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Just what the game needed, more random throwaway characters! Because dealing with all this well-developed and thought-out content was just getting stale.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a less snarky note, this update does indeed seem to fix the Kari-Aria hook-up conversation on day 77. At a glance it seems like an overly complex solution with a lot of breakable parts, but still a fix.

The Kari-Aria-MC threesome on day 73-4 remains unavoidable.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Ok these micro-updates are getting a bit annoying. If you have a game with vast cast and variations already, even big updates would struggle to please most players because of content spreading thin. In this small update form most of the characters don't see any content, some more popular ones could get a small conversation and then some random chosen ones get a sex scene once in a blue moon. For me main girl is Kari, but in this update recipe she feels like some unimportant side character and spotlight is on whoever is the flavor of the month it seems. If I was a big fan of Lois I would feel the same or even worse since I know a lot of people like her and it's not like I have completely ignored her and she is still hard to find in these updates beyond some casual interaction. While I do appreciate some ironings out of the past I fail to see how they would take massive effort as to steal from progress of actual update. Also I am still waiting to see if there are any effects from the questionaire MC took for Kari?

I desperately want to like this game. I mean I do like it, but each update increases frustration so I fear I might resent it in the future. Ever so often there are such nice scenes or hints at future that fills me with hope only for it to diminish or straight up spit back in my face. I really wish dev team would narrow it down and increase the focus on something, anything really, and build some core instead of these sheds all around this once beautiful villa.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
The game starts for me. I recently played version 11.01. The last two saves from my game take me to the main menu. The only thing I can do is go back to older saves and to day 77. And redo this content again. Unless there's some advice for it.

3.70 star(s) 83 Votes